• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We need to have an honest discussion about race in America

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A big problem I see in discussing race is that
people tend to assign roles based thereupon.
Getting past that is difficult.

I just see an global agenda around the wo making gray race all over the world by planned migrations and race mixing,
An un natural cycle that 'some people' started in order to their 'new order' to the world with destroying cultures ,races and everything into 'one world' thing...
That not only affected america but any country with pure race sources...
Thats all i know...

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
in my experience; I've never heard behavior attributed to race. Except in a few fringe (racist) groups, I doubt such definitions are used in the real world

The encyclopedia isn't a reflection of a collection of real world data?

News to me.

You ever hear someone after a night of partying go, "oh man, I drank so much last night, must be my Irish/German side". Trust me it's more common then you think. (This one is common enough to be a comedic trope)

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I just see an global agenda around the wo making gray race all over the world by planned migrations and race mixing,
An un natural cycle that 'some people' started in order to their 'new order' to the world with destroying cultures ,races and everything into 'one world' thing...
That not only affected america but any country with pure race sources...
Thats all i know...

Wow, this is cool.

Care to extrapolate? Who is doing this? And how?

Kfox

The encyclopedia isn't a reflection of the collection of real world data?

News to me.

You ever hear someone after a night of partying go, "oh man, I drank so much last night, must be my Irish/German side". Trust me it's more common then you think. (This one is common enough to be a comedic trope)
German/Irish is not a race.

Wow, this is cool.

Care to extrapolate? Who is doing this? And how?
Free,cheap labor
Consumer culture
Their Agenda can cover many aspects
As long as we know, most important of all historical racial wars

One nation consider itself superior
Or

'The chosen race'
Or the chosen people
if i dont stop here
I will labeled as 'anti semite' probebly...

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
German/Irish is not a race.

Read the Britannica article again.

Edit: " The term race has also been applied to linguistic groups (the “Arab race” or the “Latin race”), to religious groups (the “Jewish race”), and even to political, national, or ethnic groups with few or no physical traits that distinguish them from their neighbours (the “Irish race,” the “French race,” the “Spanish race,” the “Slavic race,” the “Chinese race”, etc.). "

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Free,cheap labor
Consumer culture
Their Agenda can cover many aspects
As long as we know, most important of all historical racial wars

One nation consider itself superior
Or

'The chosen race'
Or the chosen people
if i dont stop here
I will labeled as 'anti semite' probebly...

You'll only be labeled that if you claim the Jews are behind this list here.

You can think whatever you want, but I recommend analyzing this a little deeper.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No. Mental traits are not considered common among people of shared ancestry.
I dunno about that.

Some people act weird and crazy and others act like a frenzied pychopathic barbarian on crack with a death wish.

You'll only be labeled that if you claim the Jews are behind this list here.

You can think whatever you want, but I recommend analyzing this a little deeper.
Lol
I not say that
But actually not not say that,
Im not even from america ,
I cant talk about it,but
All i like to see is rising of another generations of founding fathers
And how important their rule was in making america 'a land of freedom'
And such glorious country
Respect!

Kfox

Read the Britannica article again.

Edit: " The term race has also been applied to linguistic groups (the “Arab race” or the “Latin race”), to religious groups (the “Jewish race”), and even to political, national, or ethnic groups with few or no physical traits that distinguish them from their neighbours (the “Irish race,” the “French race,” the “Spanish race,” the “Slavic race,” the “Chinese race”, etc.). "
I guess different sources have different definitions. Webster Dictionary says nothing about behavioral differences, that it is strictly about physical traits.
Definition of RACE

The definition you provided does say that race in the United States is only about physical traits, but in other countries it is more so as you described; each country being a different race.
So what of the black person born in Ireland, or the white person born in Nigeria? Are black and white person in this case of the same race?