• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We are not equal.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I figure I'm about equal with most people - the ordinary, average guys like me. Just nameless faces in the crowd. The Great Unwashed. John Q. Public, the Ordinary Joe, every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Nobody knows me from Adam.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I figure I'm about equal with most people - the ordinary, average guys like me. Just nameless faces in the crowd. The Great Unwashed. John Q. Public, the Ordinary Joe, every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Nobody knows me from Adam.
so....you think of yourself as ordinary?

what happens?.... if the next guy has cause to speak of your accomplishments
(or your discredits)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My mom says I'm way cooler than you.
Yeah...well that goes without question, beings that you're a fartist and I'm not... waaa! :(
tenor (1).gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
so....you think of yourself as ordinary?

Well, I don't think I'm anyone special. Nor has that been particularly important to me. Sometimes it's easier to blend into the background and just be ordinary.

what happens?.... if the next guy has cause to speak of your accomplishments
(or your discredits)

I don't see why anyone would, other than a few people who know me personally.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yup. Most of the world's population is not equal to me in IQ. But, at the same time, I tend to feel jealous and envious of people with properly working and functioning knees.

Kapalika

Premium Member
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others, or so some old donkey told me.

I think people confuse "equal" with "same". We are all different, but we are all equal in rights and fundamental value. At least in theory

nay

ya gotta get that expensive lawyer

Sadly this is true in many cases.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Potentially in eternity future everyone may become equal.

The Scale of equality has many factors. Mainly heart, mind, benefit, skill, and intention.