• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watching a 9 year old doing Chemotherapy

I hate to see his pain the sickness Kills me inside. I’m his dad i’m supposed to take his pain away and save him from monsters I can’t

Curious George

Veteran Member
hello y’all I need a friend or to.
That is rough. Watching chemo is hard. Watching a child undergo chemo is heart wrenching. For it to be your own child is life shattering. Though I assume that is not what you want to discuss.

Tell us about yourself. Do you like art, sports, or travel?

Misunderstood

I am so sorry to here you say that, I do know how hard this is. A parent is supposed to protect and keep their children from harm and pain. It makes us feel so helpless and question our own ability as a parent

I am James and I used to be a blacksmith. Now I am a manager at a sub shop I’m really into old silver. Coins. I have some for sale y’all know anyone can’t keep up with his bills I never got into sports much. And as for art I do love art.

I am so sorry to here you say that, I do know how hard this is. A parent is supposed to protect and keep their children from harm and pain. It makes us feel so helpless and question our own ability as a parent
Truth. I have a question and it’s probably a strange question to ask and I say it like this but I have some old silver coins that I’m trying to sell to help pay for some of my kids bills do you know anybody would be interested everybody around my hometown Archie bowls always trying to rip everybody off also I uploaded a picture of my little boy on my profile picture he’s my sweet little Aiden

Curious George

Veteran Member
I am James and I used to be a blacksmith. Now I am a manager at a sub shop I’m really into old silver. Coins. I have some for sale y’all know anyone can’t keep up with his bills I never got into sports much. And as for art I do love art.
Blacksmithing seems a lost art in many ways. (Gunsmithing as well). What made you leave the profession?

I don't know much about silver, or coins. What sort of art do you like most? I would guess sculpture, since you were a blacksmith, but perhaps you prefer music or painting?

I am George btw. Glad to meet you.

Blacksmithing seems a lost art in many ways. (Gunsmithing as well). What made you leave the profession?

I don't know much about silver, or coins. What sort of art do you like most? I would guess sculpture, since you were a blacksmith, but perhaps you prefer music or painting?

I am George btw. Glad to meet you.
This may sound weird but I love street art not the gang stuff like that. But ppl make some nice stuff

Curious George

Veteran Member
Truth. I have a question and it’s probably a strange question to ask and I say it like this but I have some old silver coins that I’m trying to sell to help pay for some of my kids bills do you know anybody would be interested everybody around my hometown Archie bowls always trying to rip everybody off also I uploaded a picture of my little boy on my profile picture he’s my sweet little Aiden
I don't know anybody that collects silver or coins. I wish Aiden the best.

Have you tried to contact St. Jude's? Often there are programs for children coping with Cancer. Many of these programs will help or completely pay for the costs of a child's cancer treatment.

I knew a couple of street artists in my time. I appreciate that art as well.

There is a famous artist in Europe, he writes Daim. Have you seen his work before?
I haven’t I’ll have to take a look I’ll laying. Down listing just Incase little man don’t get sick in his sleep. I hate that stuff they put in his body