• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Watching a 9 year old doing Chemotherapy

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I talked to him about a go fun me he don’t want. The whole world to know What’s going on I try to respect that

I understand, but if its life or death, perhaps you can get across to him that pride should not dictate the outcome. Does he appreciate that you are in this together? I am sure people would help you out if they knew the circumstances. It gives people an opportunity to give a little and if a lot do, it all adds up.

It angers me that a simple harmless plant that has been around and used medicinally for thousands of years, (and shown to cure some cancers) and can alleviate the suffering of chemotherapy, is withheld because of Big Pharma's need to make a profit off the sick and dying. They are some of the biggest and most wealthy corporations on the planet.....and yet they can let beautiful kids like yours suffer unnecessarily, and see that you have to sell everything you own, just to pay for medicine......without even the right to try a simple, inexpensive alternative, God-given medicine. Its criminal IMO!

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Iv talked to ppl about. Cbd they say it would help. If it gets legalized it would be worth a shot

Actually research shows that THC is the cancer fighter. CBD is for pain and nausea. Full extract, high THC would be the right treatment IMO. Those who are the experts in the cannabis pharmacies can guide you in what strains are best for specific uses. I wish you lived where there was some decent help. Even Texas has the right to try.