• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Was Islam spread by the sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows about how fare and just Islam is, than those non Muslims who lived under its rules for hundreds of years.

Do you think the tens of thousands of people killed and hundreds of thousands enslaved would agree with that?

All of the other empires of the time did the same thing, so I'm not singling Muslims out for being worse, but don't pretend it was some super nice egalitarian paradise. It was an empire in which one of the most lucrative industries was the slave trade (which was a very multicultural industry where people of all different religions worked together to exploit their fellow humans).

Forgive me if I don't see that as being particularly fair and just though.

Britedream

Do you think the tens of thousands of people killed and hundreds of thousands enslaved would agree with that?

All of the other empires of the time did the same thing, so I'm not singling Muslims out for being worse, but don't pretend it was some super nice egalitarian paradise. It was an empire in which one of the most lucrative industries was the slave trade (which was a very multicultural industry where people of all different religions worked together to exploit their fellow humans).

Forgive me if I don't see that as being particularly fair and just though.

Thank you, But please don't throw claims, prove them, not through your openion, or bias sites.

Britedream

Thank you.

From your reply, either you didn't read the site I gave the link to, or you didn't understand it. neither you did understand my reply to you.

Thank you.

From your reply, either you didn't read the site I gave the link to, or you didn't understand it. neither you did understand my reply to you.

The Roman Empire, for example, often treated the Jews much worse than some of the Islamic Empires I'm aware of that.

The Islamic Empires also killed thousands during their conquests and slaved from Africa to Europe, as did the Romans.

Do you accept this?

Britedream

The Roman Empire, for example, often treated the Jews much worse than some of the Islamic Empires I'm aware of that.

The Islamic Empires also killed thousands during their conquests and slaved from Africa to Europe, as did the Romans.

Do you accept this?

In the site I gave you the link to; Did you see the word enslaved?

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Was Islam spread by the sword?
No.
For example:
Spread of Islam in Barbados:

Barbados, in the eastern Caribbean, is an independent island nation within the British Commonwealth. Bridgetown, the capital, is a cruise-ship stop with shopping, colonial buildings and one of the Western Hemisphere’s oldest synagogues. Barbadian traditions range from afternoon tea and cricket (the national sport) to pursuits such as scuba diving at Dottins Reef and golfing on designer oceanside courses.
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=location of barbados

Statistics for Islam in Barbados estimate a Muslim population of over 4000, most of whom are immigrants or descendants of immigrants from the Indian state of Gujarat. A few immigrants from Guyana, Trinidad, South Asia, and the Middle East, as well as about 200 native-born persons, constitute the rest of the growing Muslim community, representing 1.50 percent of the population [1] Close to 90 percent of all Barbadians (also known colloquially as Bajan) are of African descent (Afro-Bajans), mostly descendants of the slave labourers on the sugar plantations. The remainder of the population includes groups of Europeans (Euro-Bajans), Asians, Bajan Hindus and Muslims, and an influential Middle Eastern (Arab-Bajans) group mainly of Syrian and Lebanese descent.

There are three mosques, a musallah, an Islamic Academy, one Muslim school and various other Islamic organisations. To name them, Ahmadiyya Muslim Community Barbados, which was established in 2011,[2] The Islamic Academy of Barbados, The Barbados Muslim Association, The Islamic Teaching Center, The Institute of Islamic Propagation and Thought, The Medinah Foundation and The Al-Falah Muslim School. Mosques include the Jumma Masjid, Madina Masjid (formerly City Masjid) and the Makki Masjid.

Masajid & Musallah[edit]

Three masajid and the musallah have fixed times for daily five times prayers along with weekly lecture programmes on Qur'an and Hadith. These masajid also have Islamic classes which teach Qur'an and Sunnah for Muslim children from four years of age.

Islamic Organisations in Barbados[edit]
Islamic Academy of Barbados[edit]

IAB is an organisation established in 1998 under the patronage of the esteem Shaykh Muhammad Saleem Dhorat hafizahullah to engender a greater understanding of Islam in young and old alike, amongst Muslims and interested Non-Muslims. To achieve this aim the IAB produces leaflets on various Islamic aspects along with contemporary issues facing the Muslims of today, quarterly Journal Sa'wtus Saahil, weekly broadcast of lecture, Monthly Programme for children from age of 10 & over, Youth programme for youth over 16, Annual Da'wah Conference, Annual Sister Conference, meetings with interested Non-Muslims, Islamic educational classes, religious counseling and fatawaa section (for Islamic jurisprudent guidance).
The Barbados Muslim Association[edit]
BMA is an umbrella organization for masjids & musallah on the island, which also advocates on behalf of Muslims at the national level.
The Islamic Teaching Center[edit]
The Islamic Teaching Center based in Harts Gap, Christ Church conduct salaah and various other programmes and events.
The Institute of Islamic Propagation and Thought[edit]
The Institute of Islamic Propagation and Thought supplies and distributes Islamic literature free of charge to all Islamic organizations.
The Medinah Foundation[edit]
The Medinah Foundation is a charitable organisation aimed at helping the poor and needy and building healthy community relations with others.
The Al-Falah Muslim School[edit]
The Al-Falah Muslim School, a primary and secondary school established to foster the Muslim youths with Islamic values.
The cultural centre of the Islamic community of Barbados is to the west of the city centre of Bridgetown. Near to Kensington in Saint Michael. New communities established over the past few years around Belleville and Wanstead areas as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Barbados

I don't see any sword in spread of Islam in Barbados.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

gnostic

The Lost One
What would one say about Muhammad; was he a Sunni or Shia?

The schism between Muslims into Sunni and Shia, happened after his death, over who would succeed him as "leader" (I had emphasis "leader", instead of prophet).

So what happened to Muslims after Muhammad had died, it would be utterly stupid for me to bring up Sunni or Shiite in relation to Muhammad, when he is neither. So I have answer your trivial question, how about answering my that you have quoted.

Again you have proven yourself to be slippery in evading question.

Is this topic about the Ahmadi Muslims or about Muslims in general?

In the site I gave you the link to; Did you see the word enslaved?

Are you genuinely trying to claim that the various Islamic Empire's didn't capture and trade slaves?

"Historians estimate that between 650 and 1900, 10 to 18 million people were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken from Europe, Asia and Africa across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara desert."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamluk

Strangely enough, the slave trade was very multicultural with Muslims, Christians and Jews all making lots of money from it. Who says people can't get along eh?

Last edited:

Britedream

Are you genuinely trying to claim that the various Islamic Empire's didn't capture and trade slaves?

"Historians estimate that between 650 and 1900, 10 to 18 million people were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken from Europe, Asia and Africa across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara desert."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamluk

Strangely enough, the slave trade was very multicultural with Muslims, Christians and Jews all making lots of money from it. Who says people can't get along eh?

Thank you.

1-You are wrong again, the site I gave you the link to, isn't my claim.

2-Wiki isn't a credible source.

You are putting the wrong argument.

The lack of your understanding, get you in trouble, please allow me to show you.

This is the paragraph in which the word "enslaved" appears.

This should not be misunderstood: to be a second-class citizen was a far better thing to be than not to be a citizen at all. For most of these Jews, second-class citizenship represented a major advance. In Visigothic Spain, for example, shortly before the Muslim conquest in 711, the Jews had seen their children removed from them and forcibly converted to Christianity and had themselves been enslaved.

Do you see in the above paragraph any thing about Islam or muslims enslaving or forcing conversions on the Jews; which are non Muslims.

It is your invention here.

Let us see the paragraph just following the one above.

In the developing Islamic societies of the classical and medieval periods, being a Jew meant belonging to a category defined under law, enjoying certain rights and protections, alongside various obligations. These rights and protections were not as extensive or as generous as those enjoyed by Muslims, and the obligations were greater but, for the first few centuries, the Muslims themselves were a minority, and the practical differences were not all that great.

Do you recognize these statements in the above quote:"for the first few centuries, the Muslims themselves were a minority, and the practical differences were not all that great."

These statements destroy all your false claims, and they confirm my point on the first paragraph. Muslims have the upper hand, and can implement what they want; specially if they know it is obligatory by their religion, So they will never be the minority, if they were converting non Muslims by sword, killing , and enslaving the non Muslims, and there will be no flourishing Jews too.

Last edited:
1-You are wrong again, the site I gave you the link to, isn't my claim.

2-Wiki isn't a credible source.

You are putting the wrong argument.

No, you are responding to something completely different. I wasn't talking about the article, I was questioning this statement:

No one knows about how fare and just Islam is, than those non Muslims who lived under its rules for hundreds of years.

There were many different Islamic Empires with many different characteristics, but collectively they enslaved many millions of people. You say wiki is not a credible source, this is such an accepted historical fact that nobody denied it happens.

That Muslims slaved extensively is just as much historical fact as the Atlantic slave trade, WW2, the Crusades, etc.

Are you saying it didn't happen?

Do you see in the above paragraph any thing about Islam or muslims enslaving or forcing conversions on the Jews; which are non Muslims.

I never mentioned forced conversion as it was rare except in some cases such as the Ottoman Jannissaries, etc.

You can search my previous posts in this thread if you want more information.

Do you recognize these statements in the above quote:"for the first few centuries, the Muslims themselves were a minority, and the practical differences were not all that great."

These statements destroy all your false claims, and they confirm my point on the first paragraph. Muslims have the upper hand, and can implement what they want; specially if they know it is obligatory by their religion, So they will never be the minority, if they were converting non Muslims by sword, killing , and enslaving the non Muslims, and there will be no flourishing Jews too.

As I said, forced conversion wasn't common and it took 400+ years till Muslims were the majority. The initial Arab conquests involved many Christian and Jewish Arabs and the first people conquered had no idea that the conquerers were Muslims. See my previous posts for more details if you are interested.

There was also not widespread slaughter in most cases, although it did happen at times.

That many people were enslaved is not in question though.

For example, in just one situation regarding the capture of Lapathos in Cyprus:

"Thus the city was taken, its treasures were loaded onto the ships with the rest of the booty, including slaves, and the Arabs sailed back to Syria in victory. A contemporary inscription records this mass enslavement, estimating the number taken away to have been 120,000 in 649 and 50,000 in 650; this is probably an exaggeration, or at least a generous estimation, but must surely reflect the fact that the numbers affected were very substantial." (Robert Hoyland - In God's Path: The Arab conquests)

Slavery was a fact of life then in the Muslim and non-Muslim world (although it lasted in the Muslim world until the middle of the 20th C).

When you look at the real history, not your fairytale version, you have to accept that Islamic society was certainly not 'fair and just' according to modern standards. It was often brutal and oppressive (as were all other societies at that time).

Just as people should claim the Arabs were uniquely violent (they weren't), Muslims shouldn't try to claim they were uniquely tolerant and egalitarian and a model of interfaith harmony to be held up as exemplary.

Britedream

No, you are responding to something completely different. I wasn't talking about the article, I was questioning this statement:

There were many different Islamic Empires with many different characteristics, but collectively they enslaved many millions of people. You say wiki is not a credible source, this is such an accepted historical fact that nobody denied it happens.

That Muslims slaved extensively is just as much historical fact as the Atlantic slave trade, WW2, the Crusades, etc.

Are you saying it didn't happen?

I never mentioned forced conversion as it was rare except in some cases such as the Ottoman Jannissaries, etc.

You can search my previous posts in this thread if you want more information.

As I said, forced conversion wasn't common and it took 400+ years till Muslims were the majority. The initial Arab conquests involved many Christian and Jewish Arabs and the first people conquered had no idea that the conquerers were Muslims. See my previous posts for more details if you are interested.

There was also not widespread slaughter in most cases, although it did happen at times.

That many people were enslaved is not in question though.

For example, in just one situation regarding the capture of Lapathos in Cyprus:

"Thus the city was taken, its treasures were loaded onto the ships with the rest of the booty, including slaves, and the Arabs sailed back to Syria in victory. A contemporary inscription records this mass enslavement, estimating the number taken away to have been 120,000 in 649 and 50,000 in 650; this is probably an exaggeration, or at least a generous estimation, but must surely reflect the fact that the numbers affected were very substantial." (Robert Hoyland - In God's Path: The Arab conquests)

Slavery was a fact of life then in the Muslim and non-Muslim world (although it lasted in the Muslim world until the middle of the 20th C).

When you look at the real history, not your fairytale version, you have to accept that Islamic society was certainly not 'fair and just' according to modern standards. It was often brutal and oppressive (as were all other societies at that time).

Just as people should claim the Arabs were uniquely violent (they weren't), Muslims shouldn't try to claim they were uniquely tolerant and egalitarian and a model of interfaith harmony to be held up as exemplary.

Thank you again.

Let us go to you replies one by one.

I wasn't talking about the article

You should be, it is my argument.

I was questioning this statement:

If you believe reading here and there, makes you know more than those Non Muslims who lived under its rules for hundreds of years, I can assure, you are dead wrong.

There were many different Islamic Empires

To reply to your claim in the above quote, please allow me to ask you, if you recognize the quote below from the article.

Within a century of the death of Mohammad, in 632, Muslim armies had conquered almost the whole of the world where Jews lived, from Spain eastward across North Africa and the Middle East as far as the eastern frontier of Iran and beyond. Almost all the Jews in the world were now ruled by Islam. This new situation transformed Jewish existence. Their fortunes changed in legal, demographic, social, religious, political, geographical, economic, linguistic and cultural terms - all for the better.
First, things improved politically. Almost everywhere in Christendom where Jews had lived now formed part of the same political space as Babylon - Cordoba and Basra lay in the same political world. The old frontier between the vital centre in Babylonia and the Jews of the Mediterranean basin was swept away, forever.

Is there anything in the above quote resembles what you claimed it to be.

Of Course, when Muslim Empire was falling, it became smaller, as the time goes by. But the Jews were talking about the rules of Islam where they were living under; as you see in the area in the above quote.

The rest of your reply, is your mere opinion, and it is all eradicated by the site I gave you the link to.

All the best.

You should be, it is my argument.

Jews, on average, were treated better under Muslim rule than Roman rule. Although this isn't saying much as the Romans carried out forced baptisms, executions and kicked them all out of Jerusalem.

This has nothing to do with whether or not Muslims practiced slavery on a MASSIVE scale.

The rest of your reply, is your mere opinion, and it is all eradicated by the site I gave you the link to.

I did provide a quote from an academic book written by one of the world's leading experts on the Arab conquests, not sure how that is 'mere opinion'. Do you disagree with what Robert Hoyland said? It was based on a physical inscription btw - not 'opinion'.

Seeing as you keep completely misinterpreting everything I say, can you answer these questions please before we continue:

1. The Islamic Empires enslaved large numbers of people - yes/no
2. Can societies that enslaved large numbers of people, and treated anyone not of the main religion as 2nd class citizens be described as 'fair and just' and held up as a model of tolerance - yes/no

Britedream

Jews, on average, were treated better under Muslim rule than Roman rule. Although this isn't saying much as the Romans carried out forced baptisms, executions and kicked them all out of Jerusalem.

This has nothing to do with whether or not Muslims practiced slavery on a MASSIVE scale.

I did provide a quote from an academic book written by one of the world's leading experts on the Arab conquests, not sure how that is 'mere opinion'. Do you disagree with what Robert Hoyland said? It was based on a physical inscription btw - not 'opinion'.

Seeing as you keep completely misinterpreting everything I say, can you answer these questions please before we continue:

1. The Islamic Empires enslaved large numbers of people - yes/no
2. Can societies that enslaved large numbers of people, and treated anyone not of the main religion as 2nd class citizens be described as 'fair and just' and held up as a model of tolerance - yes/no

Thank you,
Please realize that whenever you claim something and you don't provide a link to it, so I can check it, I consider that you have no evidence to support such claim.

Your appeal to minority, or majority to support your claims, is a fallacy in arguments.

Assuming your conclusion is a fallacy in arguments as well.

So please avoid all the above.

On to slavery:

Slavery is rooted back in human history as far as the Hammurabi code or beyond.

As far as I know, there are two avenues to slavery , wars, and shameful conduct.

So there are few questions one might ask:

Does Islam leave the quota as is?.
Does Islam leave slavery as result of shameful conduct?.
Does Islam leave slavery as result of wars?.

The answer to the first question is, No. Islam encourages its followers to free slaves, also put various avenues to do that.

A sample of encouragements in the Quran:

90:12
Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Ascent is!

90:13
(it is)to free a slave.

You see from the above Ayat, that God is encouraging to free slaves by putting it the highest priority in getting fast rewards for getting high in good deeds.

So it is a fact that Islam encourages the freeing of slaves.

A Sample of avenues that Islam put, to make sure that slaves go free:

58:3
And (as for) those who put away their wives by likening their backs to the backs of their mothers then would recall what they said, they should free a slave before they touch each other; to that you are admonished (to conform); and Allah is Aware of what you do.
58:4
And who he does not find ( a slave), let him fast for two months successively before they touch each other; then as for him who is not able, let him feed sixty needy ones; that is in order that you may have faith in Allah and His Messenger, and these are Allah's limits, and the unbelievers shall have a painful punishment.

You can see from the Ayat above that God put avenues to make sure slaves go free; and there are many different penalties that dealt with by freeing of a slave.

So again, it is a fact the Islam free slaves.

For answering the second question, the answer is No; Islam demolished that, and put penalties to deal with wrong doing instead of slavery.

For answering the third question, if I have to go by the hint of the Quran and the history I gave you link to, then I have to say No.

Let us see what the Quran say:
8:70
O Prophet! say to those of the captives who are in your hands: If Allah knows anything good in your hearts, He will give to you better than that which has been taken away from you and will forgive you, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
In the Ayah Above the word in arabic is الأَسرى which means the prisoner of war, but the translation is little off on that.

The above Ayah talk about the prisoner of war, and not slaves.

Another Ayat:
33:25
And Allah turned back the unbelievers in their rage; they did not obtain any advantage, and Allah sufficed the believers in fighting; and Allah is Strong, Mighty.

33:26
And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.

Again God in the above Ayat talks about prisoner of war in the Arabic text, no slavery here.

So did Quran clearly say enslave the prisoner of war?, No.
Did Quran clearly say don't enslave the prisoner of war?, No.
Did Quran leave that to war situation and the law at the time of war?, may be.
Did Quran give the war situation more options; prison, set free, or enslave?, I don't know.
In war situation, I gave you my opinion on the matter, it is not a fact, but the fact is, whatever the case, Islam made sure if the slavery occurs, it should go way.(someone in this forum, whom I am sure better than I am, may give you a better Insight).

I hope my explanation is answering your questions, anything that is not clear, I will be more than happy to try to make it clear for you.

To me in Jailing someone is a form of slavery; you take someone freedom due to their wrong doing, is the principal in which slavery built upon.

Last edited:
Please realize that whenever you claim something and you don't provide a link to it, so I can check it, I consider that you have no evidence to support such claim.

It was an academic book that I cited. The problem with many credible resources is that they aren't freely available in the internet.

Your appeal to minority, or majority to support your claims, is a fallacy in arguments.

Appealing to academic evidence is not a fallacy.

Assuming your conclusion is a fallacy in arguments as well.

The Arab slave trade enslaved probably 10-18 million people. It is as much a historical fact as the Atlantic slave trade. Go read about it if you don't believe me.

The exact numbers are hard to tell, but nobody with any idea about history doubts that they involved many millions of people, mostly black Africans but also Europeans, South East Asians, South Asians, Arabs, etc.

The answer to the first question is, No. Islam encourages its followers to free slaves, also put various avenues to do that.

So did Quran clearly say enslave the prisoner of war?, No.
Did Quran clearly say don't enslave the prisoner of war?, No.
Did Quran leave that to war situation and the law at the time of war?, may be.
Did Quran give the war situation more options; prison, set free, or enslave?, I don't know.
In war situation, I gave you my opinion on the matter, it is not a fact, but the fact is, whatever the case, Islam made sure if the slavery occurs, it should go way.

What the Quran says is irrelevant. I'm talking about what the Muslims did in reality. This was enslaving people by the millions and not simply prisoners of war.

It wasn't only Muslims, the European involvement in the slave trade for example is well known. I'm not having a go at Muslims for accepting slavery as everybody else did at the time anyway.

What I object to, is any claims that these Islamic Empires should be held up as great examples of just and tolerant societies. No society built upon mass slavery should be held up as a model for modern people. We can respect some aspects of that society, but overall it must be viewed for what it was, and, by modern standards, it was brutal and oppressive just like that of the Romans, Greeks, etc.

To me in Jailing someone is a form of slavery; you take someone freedom due to their wrong doing, is the principal in which slavery built upon.

Money and power is the principle it is built on.

So it is a fact that Islam encourages the freeing of slaves.

It might encourage it, but it didn't seem to have much of an effect. Many Arab countries still allowed slavery until the 1960s, long after most other people had banned it.

Britedream

It was an academic book that I cited. The problem with many credible resources is that they aren't freely available in the internet.

Let see What your academic book facts are:

2. The early Arab raids were not a planned or coherent war of conquest against 'unbelievers' but were more opportunistic raids undertaken by a nomadic people to extract as much wealth as possible while the Romans and Persian empires entered a prolonged period of decline and central authority and control collapsed. The Arabs were thus similar to the various Gothic tribes that raided Roman territory away from the Imperial capital and subsequently took over entire provinces as the Western Roman empire entered a state of prolonged unrest and civil war. In this, the Arabs were not alone, for raiders like the Avars, Khazars, Turks also tried to raid these 2 empires but were undone by geography - the Arabs were coming from the South and entering territory that was less strongly controlled and with fewer natural barriers and so gained a large amount of territory without facing too many barriers.

4. Muhammad was one of many Arab warlords of the time and creating a broadbased monotheistic coalition, he possibly led one group of Arabs out of the Hejaz to raid Palestine. Unlike traditional Islamic narratives that place his demise in 632 AD before the Arab conquest of Palestine, non-Muslim documents like the Doctrina Jacobi and even Sebeos seem to stat that he was alive and leading the conquests, certainly in the early stages, though he may have died before Palestine fell to the Arabs.

You have read the book, are these points above, stated as it is in the book?.

*The book is called "in God's path".
Thank you.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Please focus on the following points.
  1. Islam has been reformed under the Ahmadiyya and is one of the fastest spreading religious community in the world.
  2. Ahmadiyya or true Islam has peacefully spread in about 206 countries/territories of the world. In about 150 years Ahmadiyya are already more than the Zoroastrians and perhaps the Judaism people, no disrespect intended to anybody.
  3. if one is truthful one would increase despite the opposition, persecution and killings done by the opponents.
  4. Ahmadiyya Muslims follow teachings of Quran as did Muhammad follow. In fact Ahmadiyya follow in Muhammad’s footsteps.
  5. Those who doubt that Islam spread peacefully in times of Muhammad they should focus on spread of Ahmadiyya true Islam, If it has happened now peacefully, it should be a clear sign for the doubtful that Islam spread peacefully in times of Muhammad.
I gave how Ahmadiyya spread peacefully in Argentina in post #2430 .
Now I give peaceful spread of Ahmadiyya true Islam in
23px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png
Australia.

• Ahmadiyya population : 3,000
  • Percentage (%) of Muslims : 0.8 %
  • Percentage (%) of population :< 0.1 %
  • Notes/Sources : Estimate[5]*
220px-Baitulhudasydney.JPEG

Baitul Huda mosque, Sydney, Australia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya_by_country#cite_note-9
Ahmadiyya[edit]
The Ahmadiyya sect[51][52] is reported to have 6,000 followers in Australia.[53] There are 4 Ahmadiyya mosques all over Australia including Sydney; Masjid Bait-ul Huda, Melbourne; Masjid Bait-ul Salam, Brisbane; Masjid Bait-ul Masroor and Adelaide; Masjid Mahmood. The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community has its headquarters located at the Masjid Bait-ul Huda, Marsden Park to the west of Sydney.[54]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia#Ahmadiyya

File:Ahmadiyya community mosque melbourne.jpg
it is one of the largest Ahmadiyya mosque outside Pakistan. its has a very large pillerless hall. more then 5,000 people can pray at a time
(2,048 × 1,536 (756 KB)) - 11:15, 29 May 2012
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Search/Ahmadiyya_in_Australia

Does one see any sword used for spread of Ahmadiyya true Islam in Australia?

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.