• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wake Up people: Where's the proof.....???

Tranquil Servant

Was M.I.A for a while
I don't understand how people can support the idea of the U.S bombing Syria...:confused:
I'm still waiting for the undeniable evidence Washington claims to have proving that Assad used Chemical weapons against Syrian civilians.
How can Americans and the American Government support terrorists who are mostly foreigners from Saudi Arabia and other countries, who terrorize, rape, rob, humiliate, mutilate, and murder people and video tape their massacres (with pride and amusement) of not only Syrian soldiers but civilians as well, And who have themselves been accused of using chemical weapons before (according to a U.N. official).....???
Please Watch......
G20 showdown? ? RT CrossTalk

Att.- Before people start letting feces come out their mouth in regards to RT News, I'd like to mention that the men who are having the discussion including the host are Americans who reside in the U.S. and the broadcast is coming from a studio based in the U.S.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It is indeed worrisome to see such a serious matter be justified on little more than the opinion of authorities.

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
It's my opinion that we should just ignore the Middle East, leave them alone. Unless they attack us, or pose an immediate danger, we have no business over there. Iraq was bad enough, but this would just be a nightmare.

Tranquil Servant

Was M.I.A for a while
If I remember correct...it is against international law for a member country under the U.N. charter to envade another unless it is in self defense.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
the proof is 9/11 time period ,for my opinion it's not coincidence that Obama choice this period of year (time) to attack a muslim country .

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I'm still waiting for the undeniable evidence Washington claims to have proving that Assad used Chemical weapons against Syrian civilians.
Holocaust denial is evidence of the fact that few claims are undeniable. Whether the denial is rational and justifiable is a much different question.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I don't understand how people can support the idea of the U.S bombing Syria...:confused:
How can Americans and the American Government support terrorists who are mostly foreigners from Saudi Arabia and other countries, who terrorize, rape, rob, humiliate, mutilate, and murder people and video tape their massacres (with pride and amusement) of not only Syrian soldiers but civilians as well, And who have themselves been accused of using chemical weapons before (according to a U.N. official).....???
Please Watch......
G20 showdown? ? RT CrossTalk

Att.- Before people start letting feces come out their mouth in regards to RT News, I'd like to mention that the men who are having the discussion including the host are Americans who reside in the U.S. and the broadcast is coming from a studio based in the U.S.

If you'll look closely at the polls you will see that most Americans are adamantly against any action in Syria. The loudest proponent of bombing Syria is a prominent American politician trying to save face.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Me and most US citizens are against going into Syria, true; but our elected representatives get to choose whether or not we do. We have let them get all sneaky and top secret about everything, and so now they are making decisions that we don't have all the facts about. Voter apathy has created this situation. Vote better, people. Learn the names of your local politicians, for goodness sakes!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Me and most US citizens are against going into Syria, true; but our elected representatives get to choose whether or not we do. We have let them get all sneaky and top secret about everything, and so now they are making decisions that we don't have all the facts about. Voter apathy has created this situation. Vote better, people. Learn the names of your local politicians, for goodness sakes!

i remember always the western people said , we are living in democratic regime , so we are choice our leader , and that suppose our leader do what the MAJORITY want .

so your democraty is just BIG lie and FAKE ? when the president or the gouverment take action against what the majority of their people want ?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Go said:
so your democraty is just BIG lie and FAKE ? when the president or the gouverment take action against what the majority of their people want ?
No, our Republic works very well. The president will step down at the end of his term.

i remember always the western people said , we are living in democratic regime , so we are choice our leader , and that suppose our leader do what the MAJORITY want .
Not always. The military here believes in democracy and supports the republic. Without that things would not work at all. The president also believes in our republic.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member

The Unites States is a representative republic, and not a democracy.
There is a great deal of difference between the two forms of government.

desideraht

Hellspawn
I want to join the Army. People automatically assume that must mean support every military action. As someone who wishes to Serve, I must mentally prepare Myself to not question the authority of My superiors—unless I have a really, really good reason for doing so—and I better, because questioning them puts My position on the line. That being said, I do not fully understand the Syrian conflict, therefore, I cannot properly comment on it. I also do not fully understand the conflict in Afghanistan. This is all far more complicated than the public lets on. It doesn't come down to just one thing like oil or religion. There are very old ties involved with our conflicts with the Middle East.

That all being said, I do not really support the idea of the bombing, solely based on the potential international political consequences. China, Russia, and the United Nations all openly stated that they oppose U.S. intervention in Syria, let the President seems keen on doing it anyhow. As a Soldier-to-be, I have to respect the Commander-In-Chief's Orders. I don't have to understand them.

On a personal level, no, I do not see how bombing Syria would help if they are gassing their own citizens. This is what leads me to believe that war is not as simple as just the one reason that is popular in the public eye. There is certainly much more going on behind the scenes.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
desideraht the unspellable said:
There is certainly much more going on behind the scenes.
Very good point. We don't really know what is going on. Reminds me of how our newly elected US president was certain that he was going to close Guantanamo Bay prison...until he received his series of top secret briefings from the State Department. He got elected, and he still stuck to his general plan but his military and foreign policies changed quite a bit.

Tranquil Servant

Was M.I.A for a while
I want to join the Army. People automatically assume that must mean support every military action. As someone who wishes to Serve, I must mentally prepare Myself to not question the authority of My superiors—unless I have a really, really good reason for doing so—and I better, because questioning them puts My position on the line. That being said, I do not fully understand the Syrian conflict, therefore, I cannot properly comment on it. I also do not fully understand the conflict in Afghanistan. This is all far more complicated than the public lets on. It doesn't come down to just one thing like oil or religion. There are very old ties involved with our conflicts with the Middle East.

That all being said, I do not really support the idea of the bombing, solely based on the potential international political consequences. China, Russia, and the United Nations all openly stated that they oppose U.S. intervention in Syria, let the President seems keen on doing it anyhow. As a Soldier-to-be, I have to respect the Commander-In-Chief's Orders. I don't have to understand them.

On a personal level, no, I do not see how bombing Syria would help if they are gassing their own citizens. This is what leads me to believe that war is not as simple as just the one reason that is popular in the public eye. There is certainly much more going on behind the scenes.

Don't you think you should find out what you would be fighting for before you go out risking your life? The percentage of soldiers committing suicides have only risen throughout the years. If I were you I would question why (I personally, already know why).
There's a difference between serving the country and serving the people and I'm afraid that those who serve the country are actually serving the government and it's interest which doesn't necessarily benefit the people of your country or others.
A soldier who follows orders without question should consider that even hitmen take orders without question. I understand many who join the military do so with good intentions and I find it very sad when those who have good intentions are deceived and used to fulfill the will of those with bad intentions.......:fork:
Unless...you just wanna join the military for the "benefits" or you believe ignorance is bliss and you prefer not to know what your government is up to....no offense intended.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No, our Republic works very well. The president will step down at the end of his term.
the democtray for my opinion is to choice someone his programe agree with most of the citizens .

and for that he suppose do what his people want ?
if not he is dictator ?

Not always. The military here believes in democracy and supports the republic. Without that things would not work at all. The president also believes in our republic.

the military !!!!
i am talking about the people ?

maybe you ignore that USA attacked and occupate Iraq because Iraq is not democratic regime (Sadam is dictator for it opinion) , so it's did with Libya and Syria

it's support the rebels (terrorists) to bring the democraty to Syria !!!

desideraht

Hellspawn
Believe Me when I say this: the so-called "chemical weapons" scare is certainly not the only reason our military wants to get involved.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The Unites States is a representative republic, and not a democracy.
There is a great deal of difference between the two forms of government.

so majorty of the public (the people ) don't want USA strick Syria .

i just want to ask about about jewish rule in this conflict , why Netanyaho sent a request to AIPAC to support in US congress to attack against Syria ?!!!

who really control in USA in outland decisions , AIPAC or the citizens of USA ?

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
so majorty of the public (the people ) don't want USA strick Syria .

i just want to ask about about jewish rule in this conflict , why Netanyaho sent a request to AIPAC to support in US congress to attack against Syria ?!!!

who really control in USA in outland decisions , AIPAC or the citizens of USA ?

Wow, nice lead in for your vitrol.