• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Violent English Anti-Trump Protesters Assault Trump Supporters in London

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
Where do you come up with all that? Oh yes, to attempt to distract from the fact that anti-Trump protestors attacked Trump supporters.
I find it fascinating that you become upset about being asked what you propose be done about this situation. Carry on.

dianaiad

What do you propose? Invade England? Boycott the country until they become a fascist nation locking down all forms of protest?

why does pointing out that this stuff happen mean that anybody proposes boycotts, etc.,? Freedom of speech is freedom of speech; the idea is to protect the right to speak of those you don't like and who don't agree with you, so that when you want to talk, your own freedom is protected by them.

That's the idea.

However, pointing out that idiots say and do idiotic things is not infringing upon their freedom to be idiotic and do idiotic things, now, is it?

Road Warrior

Key word is "perceived" and certainly all do not believe this, it was a narrative pushed by media outlets. Besides if only ~%21 of people in the U.K. support Trump it won't affect votes anyway.
Have you read his Tweets? What do you think of the President of the United States lowering himself into a mudslinging contest with a mayor?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If Vox news is similar to Fox news then, of course, they will make fake news about those who do not support Trump, Trump has made more then 10.000 lies since he become president ( yes they have counted it and it is common to hear it on other American news channels)

Road Warrior

why does pointing out that this stuff happen mean that anybody proposes boycotts, etc.,? Freedom of speech is freedom of speech; the idea is to protect the right to speak of those you don't like and who don't agree with you, so that when you want to talk, your own freedom is protected by them.

That's the idea.

However, pointing out that idiots say and do idiotic things is not infringing upon their freedom to be idiotic and do idiotic things, now, is it?
Exactly. Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. Those who don’t like it can stuff it. :)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
J5eR_S.gif

Terry Sampson

B-b-but I don't understand. Trump tweeted:

Screenshot_2019-06-07 Anti-Trump protesters.png

The OP plays up an "organized flop". Besides, "There were good people on both sides", weren't there?

Road Warrior

B-b-but I don't understand. Trump tweeted:

View attachment 29741

The OP plays up an "organized flop". Besides, "There were good people on both sides", weren't there?
The Twitter Twit in Chief just proved how out of touch he is with reality. Some people think he’s lying and a constant bull****ter, but I truly believe he has mental issues, especially dementia, and that he truly believes what he tweets. It would explain his arrogance like delaying his speech at Normandy to chat with Laura on Fox News while thousands of people waited for him.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Because getting a milkshake thrown at you for antagonizing a crowd is the worst form of violence there is

You are talking about this particular incident correct?

The anti-Trumpsters were acting like a pack of fascist wolves,

White woman claiming to be against racism " I don't need to hear from other white men"

How come they didn't talk to the black Trump supporters as shown in the O.P?

Cooky

Veteran Member
The Twitter Twit in Chief just proved how out of touch he is with reality. Some people think he’s lying and a constant bull****ter, but I truly believe he has mental issues, especially dementia, and that he truly believes what he tweets. It would explain his arrogance like delaying his speech at Normandy to chat with Laura on Fox News while thousands of people waited for him.

But Laura said it would be real quick.

Cooky

Veteran Member

White woman claiming to be against racism " I don't need to hear from other white men"

I can't get the image of that blond haired beast out of my mind -the one screaming: "NAZI, NAZI"... :rolleyes:

Such savagery. Where do they learn to behave like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster

And that was the extent of the violence that @Stanyon is clutching his pearls for, people. That is what he is making a whole big deal of. You saw it for yourself. Man got run over by a milkshake after he antagonizes and threatens to fight a whole crowd of people

Cooky

Veteran Member
And that was the extent of the violence that @Stanyon is clutching his pearls for, people. That is what he is making a whole big deal of. You saw it for yourself. Man got run over by a milkshake after he antagonizes and threatens to fight a whole crowd of people

Really..? You saw a man antagonizing and threatening to fight a whole crowd..? It's weird, because I saw something totally different!

...I saw a large crowd basically attacking a man, taking his hat and throwing liquids on him, calling him names such as fascist, pushing him around and screaming in his face.

shmogie

What do you propose? Invade England? Boycott the country until they become a fascist nation locking down all forms of protest?
Violence is not protesting, it is breaking the law.

Same stuff I fought as a young cop on the line in 1970-72 with the SDS , weathermen, and black panthers.