• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US and UK carry out airstrikes against Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen

Bthoth

*banned*
How convenient for you, but false. I've explained my position before and it's not like what you believe about me-- it seems much more about you.

Gibberish.
I've studied the Middle East extensively both here in the States and in the Middle East and taught a two-week unit on it in my poli sci course.
No wonder. You get paid to keep up the rhetoric. Now i see the problem!
To study Middle Eastern history is almost like studying warfare itself as it has been a violent area for thousands of years.
I know, that 'city of blood' has been a idol for generations and generations.
Unfortunately, nothing seems to likely change this.
Sure, a maturity of the new generations can stop the mess.
"Religious wars" may seem like a thing of the past but that certainly isn't the case there.
If it becomes a religious war, israel will lose real bad. Too many muslims world wide for that little apartheid to survive a 'religious war'. Israel could not blow them all up. Not even germ warfare would work to destroy them all.
Even fellow Muslem groups, such as the Sunni and Shi'i, don't get along and are fighting as we post.
I know, and as long as them 2 fight, the focus on a religious war against israel can be ignored as possible.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Keep in mind, the US businesses love oil and Iran has bunches of the black gold. Maybe a trade?
USA has plenty'o domestic oil.
No great need.
USA is motivated more by political animosity.
They're far easier to make than many comprehend.
It's hard to judge such a thing because
even if their uranium isn't rich enuf,
it could have a foreign supplier.
i dont see it that way. As iran and pakistan have been very patient with the ME problem.
Iran is very vulnerable to US attack, either
directly or by proxy, eg, Iraq. USA has
detailed plans for a boots on the ground
invasion of Iran. An engineer I know was
developing a vehicle designed for that
specific purpose.
The old timers are dying off and the new generations are going to have the reigns very soon
I've seen the video of the new generation
singing about destroying all Palestinians.
Shutting off the funding to israel, should have been done decades ago.

I doubt Biden has the back bone and trump is one of those politicians that can be paid off to keep the funding to israel.
Biden will do what he
believes serves Biden.
I prefer, israelis making the choice to stop on their own.
So do I.
But they appear to know only vengeance & violence.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Yet iran is not firing any weapons.

OLD news. Long past.

And why iran perhaps already has nukes. And if iran is as nasty as israelis paint the picture, then be certain HAMAS will be given WMD, whether in gaza or elsewhere.

Israel must develop a conscious very soon, because If this mess continues, it will not end well.
Are you suggesting Israel nuke Gaza? It would certainly be effecient at not only getting rid of the Gazan terrorists, but send a strong message to Hezbollah and anyone else who decides to try something.

Bthoth

*banned*
Or maybe they could make their way to our southern border to illegally cross into our country while biden is still occupying the White House. People from every other country in the world can do it, and the Gazans are no exception.
They cannot swim that far.

Will you raise the SS Patria and ship them here?

Do you remember the patria? The terrorist of irgun blew up a hole bunch of Jews aboard that ship because they were ticked at the british.

Bthoth

*banned*
Israel has nukes, which Iran supposedly doesn't.
Sure, israel went against US and the whole of the UN to build them things. Look up the Dimona reactor and JFK tapes with kissinger. He blew a fuse when He found out and was going to go public but was murdered within the week of that recording.

And iran has enough money (oil) to make or buy them

Laniakea

Not of this world
Sure, israel went against US and the whole of the UN to build them things. Look up the Dimona reactor and JFK tapes with kissinger. He blew a fuse when He found out and was going to go public but was murdered within the week of that recording.

And iran has enough money (oil) to make or buy them
Irrelevant. Israel has nukes and can use them if necessary.

Bthoth

*banned*
Are you suggesting Israel nuke Gaza?
Please dont. Please do not represent such an atrocity.

I know you would like to send the people of GAZA to US, as you have claimed the same a few times now but genocide or nuking them people is not an option.
It would certainly be effecient at not only getting rid of the Gazan terrorists,
Got your message.
but send a strong message to Hezbollah and anyone else who decides to try something.
Sure it would expose which party are the monsters.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Please dont. Please do not represent such an atrocity.

I know you would like to send the people of GAZA to US, as you have claimed the same a few times now but genocide or nuking them people is not an option.

Got your message.

Sure it would expose which party are the monsters.
If Israel nukes Hamas, the monsters would be gone.

Bthoth

*banned*
They can go the way of ISIS.
There is already an islamic state in syria.

You can't nuke gaza and cause genocide.

And you cannot chase all of HAMAS as they are now leaders in many countries.

Sad part is now, that gaza is destroyed, the children of the previous generations will be scattered all over the world and come back with vengeance and could pursue what israel is imposing now "Retribution".

All you are doing is exposing the difference of israeli supporters and the majority on the earth.

Laniakea

Not of this world
There is already an islamic state in syria.

You can't nuke gaza and cause genocide.

And you cannot chase all of HAMAS as they are now leaders in many countries.

Sad part is now, that gaza is destroyed, the children of the previous generations will be scattered all over the world and come back with vengeance and could pursue what israel is imposing now "Retribution".

All you are doing is exposing the difference of israeli supporters and the majority on the earth.
If you're trying to get me to become a leftist Hamas supporter, it's not working.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I am leaving this thread because of some of the anti-Semitic comments mostly coming from one person whom I've also put on ignore.