• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unleash Your Hidden Powers to Pick Up Women! Find More Sex and Love Than You Ever Thought Possible!

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
No worries guys, the King is here. Fire away with your questions and watch as I help give your love life a jump start
icon10.gif
. This is not some made for t.v. cliche bs "advice" about how to be a douche. This is the real deal. Also, my advice is more for the bachelors looking to get fixed up.

Folks, please give Peacemaker a try. Ask him any question you want about picking up women. Anything that's on your mind! It doesn't matter whether you're a novice or pro, he's got some solid advice. I myself endorse him. His advice makes me want to go running and screaming to the nearest single's bar. And I'm happily committed to celibacy! Give this guy a chance! Put Peacemaker to the test and see if his advice can work for you! --- Sunstone.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
While it's true that I do the whole "Jesus thing" right now, my skills are more geared toward creating opportunities. What you do with those opportunities is up to you. I also didn't grow up Christian. My training includes extensive experience in the bars and dance clubs of our great land. The social scene in general is where I'm most comfortable. You know.... places where people DON'T talk about religion hehehe....

Last edited:

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
No worries guys, the King is here. Fire away with your questions and watch as I help give your love life a jump start
icon10.gif
. This is not some made for t.v. cliche bs "advice" about how to be a douche. This is the real deal.

*rolls eyes*

Just for laughs, it would be interesting to see what you would offer as bona fides (or BFOQ) as a self-ascribed "King" (or even Prince, or Duke, Earl, Viscount, Baron, etc.)

I'll give you a "fer instance".
I've been married to the same gal now for 24 years.
We've been "jumpin'" in the same bed since the start.

Your turn. :)

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
*rolls eyes*

Just for laughs, it would be interesting to see what you would offer as bona fides (or BFOQ) as a self-ascribed "King" (or even Prince, or Duke, Earl, Viscount, Baron, etc.)

I'll give you a "fer instance".
I've been married to the same gal now for 24 years.
We've been "jumpin'" in the same bed since the start.

Your turn. :)

My bad. I forgot to clarify that this is more for the bachelors looking to get fixed up. I wouldn't dare try to help you with what you're dealing with.

edit: I'll dare anyways just for the fun of it. However, I DO NOT endorse this as being expert advice. I think you guys should try having sex some place dangerous. Maybe climb to the top of one of those radio towers or t.v. antennas. In addition to the excitement factor of being a few thousand feet in the air, there's probably a whole host of new positions one could explore. Again, I can't stress enough that this IS NOT EXPERT ADVICE. This is me having some fun

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond
What shall I wager that the advice we're about to see will be most accurately summed up as "lower your standards". ;)

Alceste

Vagabond
Lesson 1: when a woman brings nothing but negativity turn and run the other way.

Lol. Is this how you "create opportunities"? Flee from women in terror? I think "lower your standards" is much better advice, practically speaking. I've known men to have great success with this strategy.

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Lol. Is this how you "create opportunities"? Flee from women in terror? I think "lower your standards" is much better advice, practically speaking. I've known men to have great success with this strategy.

There's plenty of fish in the sea that don't bum people out all the time with their negativity. And while "lower your standards" might've been advice that worked for your acquaintences around here we train people to be WINNERS. A guy needs to learn to believe in himself, not embrace the delusion that he's not good enough

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond
There's plenty of fish in the sea that don't bum people out all the time with their negativity. And while "lower your standards" might've been advice that worked for your acquaintences around here we train people to be WINNERS. A guy needs to learn to believe in himself, not embrace the delusion that he's not good enough

Whereas, the type of woman who would be attracted to a guy who thinks he's Charlie Sheen is bound to be of inferior quality to a woman who appreciates a good conversation on an interesting subject, but will settle for a bit of good-natured ribbing in a pinch, if only to amuse herself.

Hence, all roads still seem to lead to "lower your standards"...

waitasec

Veteran Member

birds of a feather...

how terribly boring....

Alceste

Vagabond
birds of a feather...

how terribly boring....

Ouch! Ok, you have appealed to my better nature. I'm going to go put all the misogynists on ignore so I don't get sucked in any more. I've got a regrettable taste for the low hanging fruit.

waitasec

Veteran Member
Ouch! Ok, you have appealed to my better nature. I'm going to go put all the misogynists on ignore so I don't get sucked in any more. I've got a regrettable taste for the low hanging fruit.

for the record...that wasn't my intention.

but i can totally to relate getting sucked in to these discourses....

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Guys I'm sure it can be embarassing to admit that you need help when it comes to the ladies. For this reason I wanted to notify the board that I will be taking PMs with all your questions on getting some dates. I promise to also handle all communications very discreetly.

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
What it's telling me is that there are definately some people here who are too ashamed to admit they need help. If people want to take cold showers the rest of their life or keep working out the wrists looking at nudy pics so be it, but there is a better way.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
icon10.gif
. This is not some made for t.v. cliche bs "advice" about how to be a douche. This is the real deal. Also, my advice is more for the bachelors looking to get fixed up.

I'm willing to hear some of your advice, if you don't mind that I'm merely curious and not in actually need of it (I am happily celibate). So, how would someone who was interested in picking up women go about picking up women? What would be the three most important things for such a person to do?

By the way, just so you know, I'm not here to make fun of or criticize any advice you give. I'm just curious.

Last edited:

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
I'm willing to hear some of your advice, if you don't mind that I'm merely curious and not in actually need of it (I am happily celibate). So, how would someone who was interested in picking up women go about picking up women? What would be the three most important things for such a person to do?

By the way, just so you know, I'm not here to make fun of or criticize any advice you give. I'm just curious.

1. Be brimming with confidence: Women want a confident man. It has to be genuine however. A man must genuinly believe in his heart that he is a "pimp", not just when it comes to women but when it comes to life in general. If he believes that it will shine through in everything he does. Do not over do it however. There's a big difference between confident and cocky. The latter makes guys come off as douche bags. Be a gentleman but under no circumstances can it be done timidly.

2. Have a genuine love for women: A man must find the presence of women to be intoxicating. They are a well of mystery whose depths one cannot resist probing, a closed flower whose petals must delicately be opened. Part of that love is having a genuine respect for women. Confidence and respect make the woman feel safe. That's when magic happens.

3. Do not over-rely on physical attractiveness. Mind you, you must be well groomed especially so she feels like she was important enough for you to make an effort to "impress" her. If you come in looking like you just walked out of bed, besides not finding you as attractive she will feel like you don't give a ****. Good looks for a guys are like getting a degree from a fancy college and then going out into the real world. The fancy degree will grab potential employer's attention, but after that you need to actually perform. So it is with natural good looks. It'll grab the girl's attention but if you've failed step one or two you're probably in big trouble.