• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Universe Code

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Empty just might mean it's so small we can't detect it yet. Personally I think matter is infinite and multifaceted that goes infinitely in the micro as well as the macro universe. A good question would be also to ask if energy is matter.

Oh could be jam packed with quantum stuff.

Yes matter is energy, first law of thermodynamics explains

ecco

Veteran Member
Regarding the beginning of creation, the science answers, apologize because it is not our specialty
Because science is the field of work to monitor the tangible things and their impact in the world of witness that we live
While how the first composition of objects is metaphysical does not fall under the sense of observation or experimentation

The existence of the difference between the two worlds, the world of the unseen (metaphysical) and the world of witness , a fact indicated by the sources of knowledge, including science, where it says that there must be a previous existence of matter, energy and laws studied by science

Matter, energy and laws are meanings and inanimate objects that do not create, master or create

How to find the first of living things, is beyond the norms of the basics of life, it is precedent

It precedes the reproductive processes of male and female beings as the chain of couples must form a beginning far from reproduction
This is governed by the mind and how to find this beginning is from the unseen world (metaphysical)

We can deduce, through contemplation of fossils and distributed across layers and similarities between organisms and geographically distributed and genetic material about how the first creation was an independent creation or of common origins
The answer may be reached in more than one way

If two objects resemble, they can reasonably be independent creation similar or that one of them came out of the other and there is no way to limit the possibilities to one of them through science
One of the basics of experimental science is that if I enter the laboratory and follow specific steps and produce a chemical compound, the shortest thing I can say is that these steps lead to this compound
If I know that there is more than one way to produce this chemical and then I see the same compound in the hands of others, I can not judge that it produced the same steps, but may have been produced by other interactions
This is a scientific principle and applicable and the subject of agreement even if any researcher discuss the scientific results of any experiment on the same basis of the first, rejection of his research and conclusions

So how it is the first metaphysical creation of various beings, which is not determined by options

The result is that there is a Creator of absolute power and will, and that his actions are not subject to material laws

How do we know if the Creator brought out objects of common origin or created them independently
How do we know the answer to this metaphysical question?
Objects appeared in many forms and complex from ancient time and it help you when you see that it is not above the ground or under it, nor in the present or the past the impact of randomness or blindness or confusion and unsuccessful attempts to produce objects

The trap that atheists try to follow is the adaptation of verses of religions to fit the myths (Superstition) of false science, because this is an appropriate behavior for certainty.

What if the theory of evolution proves true in the future?
This question violates the most basic axioms of the philosophy of science
Because science will not come to you in the present or in the future evidence of something outside the scope of his research, as well as to bring evidence of the myth (Superstition) that opposes all generators of knowledge that science says

and this is video
please select english subtitle for any suitable language
Ramble, ramble, ramble. Even a Muslim propaganda youtube video. I looked through your post and didn't see a single equation to support your silly assertion:
All equations reject self-creation or evolution

Not one. Actually there were no equations at all in your post. There were a lot of things wrong in your original post. There are many things wrong in quoted post. However, you can't even defend the one I chose to look at. Why would you post a comment like "All equations reject self-creation or evolution" if you cannot defend it? Do you just make up stuff to post and hope no one will question you?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Empty just might mean it's so small we can't detect it yet. Personally I think matter is infinite and multifaceted that goes infinitely in the micro as well as the macro universe. A good question would be also to ask if energy is matter.
I can answer that: no, it can't be, because energy and matter belong to different categories. Matter is an entity, while energy is just a property of matter.

You would never ask if momentum is matter. Momentum and energy are in the same category: properties of a physical system.

It is a common misconception that energy is "stuff", a sort of substance. It isn't. Star Trek may fantasise about beings of "pure energy" etc., but it is hogwash, scientifically speaking. :D

Etritonakin

So, we like to see our bodies, and by extension, the matter around us as solid. Like this.

Cg77O3N.jpg

But the reality is something more like...

0oBV4mF.jpg

You see, our bodies aren't solid at all on the atomic level, being composed of loads and loads of tiny atoms which according to the uncertainty principle

could be anywhere. And most of them are gases! So basically, our physical forms are sort of ghost that we imagine to be solid by convention. In essence ourselves and everything around us are made of microscopic compounds strung together by loose bonds. And yet, not only can our our bodies bend metal (with effort) but if they happen to be cut, can repair itself. There's nothing in these that explains this, unless we see the universe as a constant series of chemical and mathematical equations floating in the air. Kinda like this, only much more dense.

1.jpg

With me so far? So then, what is to stop humans from say... rearranging some atoms to ghost through a brick wall, lighting a stove, or heck just gathering hydrogen and oxygen out of the air to make water?

Basically, our present code stops us -and we essentially reside within (perhaps upon -as an emergent pattern -but still interfacing through....) a machine made up of that code (that which is complex must be ultimately based on that which is least complex). Technically, anything is possible -but you have to get there from where you are. Once you have the knowledge, you need to change the interface -but humans would have to change that over generations while inhabiting those interfaces -unless you could record and transfer a "person" from one interface to a different one.

Biblical scripture describes exactly that. The body returns to dust, the "spirit" to God -not knowing the passage of time -as asleep -awaiting resurrection.... at which point we may be given a much-improved "glorious body". Our present body binds us to the earth and the general vicinity until we learn not to make mess of things -but afterward, we will have the entire creation in which to create without conflict -and we will need bodies/interfaces capable of doing that.

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God

Especially in these times, it is important to realize that beings already exist which have bodies/interfaces/minds much more capable than our own. Many are drawn to power and amazing things -and many are also deceived by such (the interaction is allowed for the eventual good of all -partly to learn that God should be trusted above all others -but is nevertheless dangerous). Thinking of possibilities is awesome, but responsibility and righteousness (doing things the right way) should be first.

ecco

Veteran Member
Worse, the sci fi classic, The Fly
Or a 1950's comic where a prisoner read everything he could about atoms. He came to the conclusion that he could sync the atoms in his body with the atoms in the prison walls.

The next morning the guards found him stuck halfway through the wall.

187p62kvexx9xjpg.jpg

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Trust must be earned.

Deceiving Adam and Eve does not engender trust.
Drowning almost all living things does not engender trust.

You're blaming the wrong person for the wrong thing.

(Btw, it's Buddhist not Christian, so it gives another perspective on the whole flood thing)

Basically, humans are washed away to reincarnate them en masse, in an attempt to start over when humans were at risk of all becoming evil.

Milton Platt

So, we like to see our bodies, and by extension, the matter around us as solid. Like this.

Cg77O3N.jpg

0oBV4mF.jpg

You see, our bodies aren't solid at all on the atomic level, being composed of loads and loads of tiny atoms which according to the uncertainty principle

could be anywhere. And most of them are gases! So basically, our physical forms are sort of ghost that we imagine to be solid by convention. In essence ourselves and everything around us are made of microscopic compounds strung together by loose bonds. And yet, not only can our our bodies bend metal (with effort) but if they happen to be cut, can repair itself. There's nothing in these that explains this, unless we see the universe as a constant series of chemical and mathematical equations floating in the air. Kinda like this, only much more dense.

1.jpg

With me so far? So then, what is to stop humans from say... rearranging some atoms to ghost through a brick wall, lighting a stove, or heck just gathering hydrogen and oxygen out of the air to make water?

The only major gas component in your diagram is oxygen, and I would think that most of that is combined with other elements, since it is so reactive, and not a free gas. So, just because we would have that much oxygen in our makeup, that does not mean we are primarily in a gaseous state. Although after a meal of cabbage, I do revert to a gaseous state temporarily.

Etritonakin

Trust must be earned.

Deceiving Adam and Eve does not engender trust.
Drowning almost all living things does not engender trust.
THAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF "HUMAN" EXPERIENCE (AND ALSO ANGELIC)
-LIMITED TO THE EARTH AND CLOSE PROXIMITY WHILE STILL NEW, IGNORANT AND DESTRUCTIVE! NEW CREATURES DO NOT KNOW GOD FROM ADAM (HUMOR INTENDED)!

ALLOWING Adam and Eve to be deceived WILL. Lucifer chose to deceive them -God chose to allow it -for a purpose.
RESURRECTING those drowned -and explaining why it was necessary for their resurrection into perfection -and nullifying all adverse effects -WILL.

(A man called Uzzah touched the ark of the covenant -not to be done -apparently unintentionally -after oxen had stumbled -and died there.
That man will live forever -but his death served a great purpose. At that point in God's overall plan -of making us gods -the children of God -it was absolutely necessary that he be taken deadly serious. It had a necessary effect on those still alive -just as Christ telling people to NOT stone someone caught in the act of adultery (which was actually a judgment under biblical law at one time) had the necessary effect at that particular time)

"That they may know
from the rising of the sun to its setting
That there is none besides Me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other;

I form the light and create darkness,
I make peace and create calamity;
I, the Lord, do all these things.

Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof
: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

What good is trust to a dead person, anyway?
When all the dead from Adam onward awaken -they will definitely trust that God is God!

THE PURPOSE FOR ALL THAT HAS GONE BEFORE IS TO CREATE -FROM US -UNDER GOD -THE GOVERNMENT OF TOMORROW -UNDER WHICH THE FORMER THINGS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.

"YOU MUST MASTER IT" .

If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it.”

Afterward, we will inhabit the entire creation (perhaps beyond)!

Last edited:

Etritonakin

Cg77O3N.jpg

0oBV4mF.jpg

1.jpg

That which is known as our environment (of which we are also composed) could be seen by a "mind" as your last pic -if it was arranged/encoded to do so.
The input could technically be expressed in any way to that which might receive it -even inaccurately.
We actually create things which are better than ourselves at sensing and understanding the environment -but the interrelationship between the environment and our ability to perceive it -and, more so, to EXPERIENCE IT -as we do -is most significant.

We can create machines that smell better than we can -but they can not experience those scents.
The same is true for all of our senses.

A machine created by man might reveal things about a flower its own creator might not know -but we do not YET know how to cause them to experience the scent the way we do -BUT THAT WOULD REQUIRE THAT WE WANTED THEM TO EXPERIENCE IT -AND FOR A REASON -EVEN IF THAT WERE THE REASON!

Our selves and our environment were created FOR each other -and automated systems (DNA-based evolution) are MORE indicative of forethought -not LESS.

The atoms themselves -which are exactly the same things encoded differently -likely made up of exactly the same things encoded differently -based on the most basic things possible -and their subsequent -and SPECIFIC -self-assembly (subject to tweaking along the way -as we are proof) -should be considered far more important than that which they preceded -and that which preceded them more so.

In other words... if there is anything more simple in "reality" than the "1" and "0" that allow for virtual reality -we MUST be composed of such -and they (and any law governing them) can be arranged as anything they allow at any point.

Went off on a tangent, there -but that is natural ;)

Last edited:

Etritonakin

So, what's to enable them doing that?
Knowledge, interface and position. Know-how, specific ability, opportunity.

Though the "will" of one human cannot directly affect change anywhere on the planet -it actually can by using created tools as an extension to self.
However, the possibility exists that a self might be created/augmented which incorporated such abilities.

Our bodies might LATER be/become more advanced "tools" employed by our "selves" -and our "minds" which might also be improved.

The "Original" self would logically be in a position to have all knowledge, opportunity and to interface with all.

Such things are NOT inherently human. Some beings already have such abilities -and should not be trusted.

Last edited:

Etritonakin

As some have mentioned Star Trek-like transporters, etc.....

I'd imagine the idea behind a replicator would make things easier.

We might freak out if told that our present state would be recorded, our selves disassembled -then reassembled using new atoms, but.... apparently, 98 percent of our atoms are replaced yearly -so it is not as if our atoms are "our" atoms, anyway. If both bodily and mental states could be recorded -which should be possible, as they exist -what would be the difference?
So you don't really have to get your atoms through a wall if you can make a new you on the other side.
That would require the necessary atoms on the other side -a way to arrange them, etc. -but that is if we are talking about human bodies.
As evidenced by the fact that we make tools external to ourselves to do super-human things, the human body -though good for some things -actually limits us.
If our "self" could reside upon something else -or at some other level -and could connect to/interface with the environment more directly on some other level, doing things by will -or fiat -could be possible.

exchemist

Veteran Member
See post 23.

Energy is a property of a physical system of some kind, not a physical entity or substance in its own right. Matter on the other hand is an entity - a substance. A given material system has properties, one of which is its energy.

So one can't say "matter is energy" any more than one can say "matter is momentum". It's a category error.