• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

underworld evolution

Mike182

Flaming Queer
the next underworld film is out jan 20th in England, i just saw a trailor for it, and oh my gosh! i seriously cannot wait!

what did people think to the first underworld film? i loved it!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Unfortunately, I've never heard of the first or second Underworld films (I lead a sheltered life, with most of my free time devoted to doing "little sweet favors" for my Acme Love Doll, such as bringing her flowers, which doesn't leave me with much time to catch movies). Could you give me an overview of what the films are all about?

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
The war between the vampires and the werewolves. Kate Beckinsale jogs about the place in a natty little PVC catsuit and body armour. Rent it and watch it with your 'little woman' Sunstone...I gaurantee she'll love it.

Ulver

Saw the first film and I didn't like it. I was particularly turned off at the way the Werewolves were portrayed and the whole origin story is silly to me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I loved the first one. I even spent 30 dollars at Sam Goodies to get the special edition when it first came out. Evolution also comes out the 20th this month in the US. I can't wait.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
the first film had (imo) a complicated story line, and i had to watch it 3 times before i understood what was going on

im not entirely sure if the michael corvin character is carried over into the next film or not, i hope so, he was very, very nice to watch:D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I loved it. Frankly, when I am watching a movie like this I am not terribly concerned about authenticity. It is designed to entertain, after all.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Mike182 said:
im not entirely sure if the michael corvin character is carried over into the next film or not, i hope so, he was very, very nice to watch:D
He certainly is, Ollie. Ugly bugger that he is.:p

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Mike182 said:
the next underworld film is out jan 20th in England, i just saw a trailor for it, and oh my gosh! i seriously cannot wait!

what did people think to the first underworld film? i loved it!
Loved it too.

L_L said:
The war between the vampires and the werewolves. Kate Beckinsale jogs about the place in a natty little PVC catsuit and body armour. Rent it and watch it with your 'little woman' Sunstone...I gaurantee she'll love it.
MMmmmmnnn PVC. .. . So easy to clean, if it wasn't for the chafing I'd wear it all the time. .. . Good Times, Good Times.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
ChrisP said:
Loved it too.

MMmmmmnnn PVC. .. . So easy to clean, if it wasn't for the chafing I'd wear it all the time. .. . Good Times, Good Times.
Just use baby powder ChrisP. No more chafing... well, tolerable chafing.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
YmirGF said:
Just use baby powder ChrisP. No more chafing... well, tolerable chafing.
Does anyone find it disturbing that a thread about a movie has turned into something about eliminating the chafing from your PVC gear?:eek:
And I still recommend the lining, even over the baby powder.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
...i'm gonna skip over the chafing thing and just go straight to

The movie looks good~ *smiles* I prolly wont see it though, sequals usually ruin it for me...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
im not entirely sure if the michael corvin character is carried over into the next film or not, i hope so, he was very, very nice to watch
biggrin.gif
Yes, that ****** is in Evolution. One of my favorite movie fights is between him and Viktor. And I still remember watching as Selene sliced Viktor's head the first time. I thought she completly missed until the blood appeared and half of his head slowly slid off. And that reminds me, Viktor does return in this one. We also get to see Marcus. Still another week though.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
lady_lazarus said:
Does anyone find it disturbing that a thread about a movie has turned into something about eliminating the chafing from your PVC gear?:eek:
And I still recommend the lining, even over the baby powder.
Disturbing? Yes. But how much more disturbed can I get ;)