• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Under What Conditions Should Someone Terminate Their Virginity?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
If they wish to secks, they should do so, but only after giving it enough thought to know what they are getting themselves into, and preferably if they have a birthcontrol method, unless they wish to produce offspring.

blackout

Violet.
If they wish to secks, they should do so, but only after giving it enough thought to know what they are getting themselves into, and preferably if they have a birthcontrol method, unless they wish to produce offspring.

It is of course very important to decide at the onset of the termination of one's virginity, weather or not offspring is an intended outcome.

:areyoucra

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
It is of course very important to decide at the onset of the termination of one's virginity, weather or not offspring is an intended outcome.

:areyoucra

I'd recommend anyone who wishes to have secks be first placed in a secks class, where they learn about the negative potential consequences of secks, such as STDs, babies (which could arguably be included in a list of STDs), and vagina pain.

Smoke

Done here.
I'd recommend anyone who wishes to have secks be first placed in a secks class, where they learn about the negative potential consequences of secks, such as STDs, babies (which could arguably be included in a list of STDs), and vagina pain.
I agree, though personally I've had lots of sex and never suffered at all from STDs, babies, or vagina pain.

TheKnight

Guardian of Life
Virginity should only be "terminated" in the context of a marriage between two people of the opposite-sex who are not related and when the woman is not on her period.

IF a person isn't going to adhere to that standard then at the VERY LEAST they should be cognizant of the possible outcomes and also able to handle and deal with those outcomes should they occur.

Anything less is sheer recklessness.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Virginity should only be "terminated" in the context of a marriage between two people of the opposite-sex who are not related and when the woman is not on her period.

IF a person isn't going to adhere to that standard then at the VERY LEAST they should be cognizant of the possible outcomes and also able to handle and deal with those outcomes should they occur.

Anything less is sheer recklessness.

Are you being sarcastic?

TheKnight

Guardian of Life
Are you being sarcastic?

No. At the place where I volunteer, I see at least 8-9 kids (15 and under) per day who are dealing with issues that could have been avoided had they not had sex. And though the focus of the place isn't on sex (although we do give them sex ed of some sort), we do try to encourage them to avoid it unless they are able to handle the possible consequences (IE a child/STD).

Anything less is reckless.

Smoke

Done here.
Your other rules aside, everybody is related to everybody. ;)

Alceste

Vagabond
I don't believe in virginity. It's a stupid concept to begin with, and we pay way too much attention to it. I had a first breath, a first ice cream cone, a first step, a first job, a first airline flight, a first kiss, a first mosquito bite, a first piano lesson. None of the tens of thousands of other "first times" gets its very own word.

Anyway, since I don't believe in virginity, I don't really understand the question. However, I can substitute sex in general, and say we should have it whenever we feel like having it, in the safest possible circumstances, with the clear consent of all participants, and ideally with a foundation of trust between all comers. (So to speak.)

Under what conditions should someone terminate their virginity?

You make it sound like you'll need a M8
firepower-m8.jpg

(this isn't a real one don't be ascared)

not a mate
1195422200939964173johnny_automatic_girl_and_boy.svg.thumb.png