• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UFO/ET phenomenon

apophenia

For what it's worth, I had repeated 'alien abduction' experiences in 1957-1959. (I was born in 1955) I remember very little about it now. My mother reminded me of it 25 years later. It was apparently almost nightly for extended periods.

I have no preferred theory as to what that was all about. Something pretty intense was going on though.

I have also observed various unidentified flying objects, some of which were seriously impressive, and one of which was at very close range. It was a disc shaped craft which flew directly over my house in 1966. Sounded like a vacuum cleaner through a flanger. Large, and quite low. With portals, which I could see as it passed by . My sister and mother saw it too. Jaw dropping.

My sister saw another one in daylight over the city. So did lots of other people, who almost crashed their cars. She reported it to someone, the airforce I think. They sent someone to talk to her. She told her story, and they left. That was that.

There was a disc craft which landed beside a school in Melbourne where I live ( 1980-ish ? I'd have to check the date, I'm losing track of time nowadays) - It's on the web somewhere, I looked it up a few years ago because I wondered if I was having false memories. The whole school saw it. Teachers and students. It landed in an empty lot beside the school, stayed a few minutes and flew away. It left scorch marks on the long grass. The military arrived the next day and mowed the grass. Serious. It's amazing how few people remember that now. And yet it happened in broad daylight and was observed by hundreds of people.

I also met an electrical engineer who claimed to have worked on a US-British project based in the Caribbean in the 1960s. They were building saucer shaped craft to fly in the Vietnam war. So they were told. Basically helicopters with full fairings.

I have seen groups of lights which looked similar to aircraft (at night) which went from one horizon to the other in a few seconds with zero noise.

And other stuff.

Including some cosmic events which make UFOs seem trivial to me.

There is more in heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosophy RETI.

Relax. Even the ETs have no idea what is 'really going on'. You probably hope they do so there's someone you can ask. But there isn't. Once you get used to that things are easier.

Looking at this another way - why do you care who controls the earth? In the lottery of life you happen to be a homo sapiens. You could just as easily be a garden worm or the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon 6.
Every sentient being will eventually take the journey back to God.

Does it really matter if humans 'rule' or not ? You will only be a human for a very short time. After that you will be nutrient for maggots and bacteria.
If the Extraterrestrial Intervention suceeded in overtaking the world, then it wouldn’t make any difference whether the ET Intervention were behind the scene manipulating human leaders (which is a goal that these extraterrestrials are planning on accomplishing), or the ET Intervention conquered this world and presented itself as leaders of the planet. If you are asking if it matters whether human beings remain preeminent in the world or extraterrestrial beings take over the world, yes, it absolutely makes an enormous difference.

If the Extraterrestrial Intervention overtook this world, then potentially it would be the end of the human civilization as we know it. Human beings would lose freedom and self-determination; we would be coralled to work; indiviudal freedom would be reduced gradually until it would not be known to us; any qualities (love, compassion, creativitiy,…) we value which were deemed undesirable to the controlling extraterrestrial faction would become drawn out of us; any rebels would become isolated or eliminated from the socieities.

While humanity has made many errors in its history and corruptions seemed and, indeed, seem rampant in the world, it has the potential to redeem itself, to learn to cooperate with one another for the future that will be unlike the past, to unite itself to thwart the ET Intervention, to resolve the many global issues it is facing, and to evolve spiritually,…. However, all of these possibilities will be lost and lost permanently potentially, if humanity fails in counteracting the Extraterrestrial Intervention before it’s too late. Those other races in the free worlds of the local universe, that had lost their freedom to extraterrestrial interventions, had to regain their freedom through prolonged and arduous revolution movements which had cost many of their lives. Those are only a few success stories. Most worlds that fell prey to the persuasion and deceptions of extraterrestrial interventions have lost their freedom and self-determination permanently. This is the reason that freedom is very rare in the universe, and those worlds who still have freedom must not take it for granted and must work to retain and preserve it.

All human beings have come into this world to serve humanity in some way or another at this time when the greatest event in its history, the ET Intervention, is occurring. It is the responsibility of each and every human being to contribute to offset the ET Intervention. Once your mission here is done, you’ll not need to return here any more. Only to those who do not realize that their True Self - their Spiritual Self - is permanent and greater than their bodies and minds, their deaths would seem to be the ultimate end. They would feel that they would not need to concern themselves with higher purpose, contribution to humanity for good, and working towards preserving freedom and self-determination for the future generations. However, there is part of us that is permanent, that has existed before we came into this world and will continue to exist after our bodies become “nutrients for maggots and bacteria” and even long after our minds are also no more. It makes all the difference to know this because that part of us contains the purpose, meaning, and direction for your life, should you be able to reclaim it. Otherwise, you would just take up space, consume, and waste your life away.

If you believe in reincarnation, I guess you could be reborn as almost anything. What if you are reborn as one of the space nasties ? Then, this terrible intervention will be a source of great happiness to you.
What is your definition of “happiness”? True happiness is attained from finding and accomplishing your true purpose you came to fulfill in this world from beyond. Any other “happiness” resulting from acquiring more posessions, ideas, personal goals, false relationships, etc. is temporary, isn’t it? Please note that these extraterrestrials of the ET Intervention are not free races and individual freedom is unknown to them. What would happiness be to them? Do not presume that this is all relative. Humanity cannot and must not lose its freedom and sovereignty; foreign rules by extraterrestrial forces will be utterly exacting and too harsh for humanity.

If you are reborn as a human, odds are that you will be ruled by the oligarchies here who treat factory fodder like you and me like ... factory fodder. Why is that better than the rule of the space nasties ?
One of the effects individuals who have fallen prey to the ET Intervention displays is loss of faith in humanity and human leaderships, while demonstrating unquestioning loyalty or acceptance of the extraterrestrial intervention. From an objective perspective, this is utterly foolish and injudicious, of course. However, those who have fallen under the persuasion of the ET Intervention would not be able to see it from such perspective. Please see above for my explanation.

Do you realise that there is more human slavery now than at any time in history ? On any given day, 50000 people are being transported in containers for the slave trade. We aren't a very pleasant species you know.
Yes, I have heard of it, though I’m not sure that your figutre is accurate. Yet, to which locations exactly are these people being transported? Presumably, one couldn’t ask their relatives to see whether these people “sold” are keeping in touch via e-mail or other communication methods. Who are purchasing all these many people? Have you pondered upon it? Are you sure they are being “sold” to other human beings? Or are they unfortunate victims to be traded to the ET Intervention in exchange for some useless and addictive trinket technology from outer space?

So what is so great about humans ? Why are you so down on the space nasties ? If they are only doing what Americans or Chinese or Russians (for example) do - dominating heartlessly for profit and advantage to their closest genetic relatives -why are they so bad in your mind ?
The reasons that I’m “down on the space nasties” are quite legitimate: because they have entered our solar system without the explicit consent of human beings by democratic means; because they have manipulated and influenced human leaders in commercial, political, and religious arenas in order to engender people’s loss of faith in humanity and human leaderships; because they have manipulated and influenced people in the mental environment to incite conflict in order to weaken and divide humanity further; because they have taken human beings against their will to use them like livestock or returned them mind-controlled; …. Do you need more? Perhaps you could read this document here for that: http://www.humansovereignty.org/.

The more important question is, what is your reason for accepting the ET Intervention unquestioningly, while denigrating humanity? While I see corruptions and “heartlessness” you speak of in the world, I also see the influence of the ET Intervention at work there. There are difficulties in resisiting the ET Intervention even for those people who are well aware of their activities, goals, methods, etc., unless they are very well prepared. How can those who are not aware of all those and are not prepared to resisit them be expected to know not to fall prey to them? These extraterrestrials are capable of manipulating people to think what they want them to think, to feel what they want them to feel, and to do what they want them to do. If people did not know about these, they will think all of their thoughts, feeling, and actions are of their own. Very few people in the world can discern these.

Body follows mind; if the mind is not free, neither is the body.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Big deal.
No, these extraterrestrial beings did not succeed in overtaking the world yet, and they can’t as long as humanity can successfully thwart their Intervention.

Soon you'll be dead.
Yes, everyone dies and human life expectancy is, indeed, just a fleeting moment in the spectrum of eternity. That is the reason that no one should waste their life, and find their true purpose for being here in this world at this time.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I had repeated 'alien abduction' experiences in 1957-1959. (I was born in 1955) I remember very little about it now. My mother reminded me of it 25 years later. It was apparently almost nightly for extended periods. I have no preferred theory as to what that was all about. Something pretty intense was going on though.
I’m very sorry to hear that you were an unfortunate victim of the ET Intervention. I don’t even want to imagine what they had done to a two-year old baby… What saddens me most, I cannot even tell you.

Relax. Even the ETs have no idea what is 'really going on'. You probably hope they do so there's someone you can ask. But there isn't. Once you get used to that things are easier.
No, I have no question to ask the ET Intervention. NOBODY should get used to the presence of the Extraterrestrial Intervention anywhere within our solar system. Telling people to get used to their presence is the stance of acquiescing and capitulating even before all of humanity became aware of the ET Intervention. It seems an insurmountable task only because of the ET Intervention’s manipulations in the mental environment. There are so many things people can do to thwart the ET Intervention, not the least of which is raising awareness of the ET Intervention in the world and establishing our sovereignty in the solar system in order to retain our freedom and self-determination. There are many languages in the world. The Allies of Humanity has been translated into only a handful of languages. Language barrier can be, among other things, the reason that the world cannot become aware of the ET Intervention as it truly is.

How important is your freedom? How important is the freedom of humanity to you?

Acquiescence is not an option.

The warning and education are available to download for free here:
“Allies of Humanity”http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/allies-of-humanity-book1.pdf and
“Life in the Universe”http://www.newmessage.org/nmfg/The_New_Message_from_God.html.

The document to establish our sovereiginty in the solar system is free to download here:
“Declaration of Human Sovereingty”http://www.humansovereignty.org/

One of the most important things humanity can do to prepare for the future can also be downloaded for free here: “The Steps to Knowledge” http://www.newmessage.org/pdf/steps-to-knowledge.pdf

The book that will help humanity prepare individually and collectively for the Great Waves of change that have been occurring and will worsen in the coming years can also be downloaded for free here: “The Great Waves of Change” http://greatwavesofchange.org/

apophenia

Whatever drugs you are taking, I suggest you take a break.

If you are not taking drugs then I suggest [DELETED]

apophenia

I posted this on another thread, but I'll post it here as well ..

Well, here is the REAL TRUTH - I am one of the very few people on earth who KNOWS that secret agencies are breeding genetically engineered 'aliens' - i.e. modified humans.

Here is their plan - a generation of these aliens will be raised on stations on the unobservable side of the moon. That is why NASA went to the moon, to find a good location for these bases. The USA and Russia have been co-operating for years on this. That is why the space shuttle program was dropped in the US, and all launches were moved to Russia - better security.

This new generation of engineered 'aliens' have been raised to believe that they are aliens, so when they make their appearance on earth, they will believe the story which they have been programmed to tell.

Their job is to force a 'one world government', by causing earthlings to believe in aliens, without a shadow of doubt.

The other ideal location for an 'alien base' is in an orbit around the sun which is the same as earth's, but 180 degrees out of phase, so they are always 'behind the sun'.

I could tell you more, but you have already been convinced of one of the stories designed to keep your attention focused on a silly lie, so I would be wasting my time on you.

Expect to see a movie about this in a few years - if only because what I have just said is the best idea for a blockbuster sci-fi in decades !

Whatever drugs you are taking, I suggest you take a break. If you are not taking drugs then I suggest [DELETED]
I have never taken drugs. And where did your suspicion originate from?

Well, here is the REAL TRUTH - I am one of the very few people on earth who KNOWS that secret agencies are breeding genetically engineered 'aliens' - i.e. modified humans. Here is their plan - a generation of these aliens will be raised on stations on the unobservable side of the moon. That is why NASA went to the moon, to find a good location for these bases. The USA and Russia have been co-operating for years on this. That is why the space shuttle program was dropped in the US, and all launches were moved to Russia - better security.
This new generation of engineered 'aliens' have been raised to believe that they are aliens, so when they make their appearance on earth, they will believe the story which they have been programmed to tell. Their job is to force a 'one world government', by causing earthlings to believe in aliens, without a shadow of doubt. The other ideal location for an 'alien base' is in an orbit around the sun which is the same as earth's, but 180 degrees out of phase, so they are always 'behind the sun'. I could tell you more, but you have already been convinced of one of the stories designed to keep your attention focused on a silly lie, so I would be wasting my time on you. Expect to see a movie about this in a few years - if only because what I have just said is the best idea for a blockbuster sci-fi in decades !
No, you know very well that that story is fabricated. I hope you do.

apophenia

I will respond to posts in the thread, when they are not intended to merely instigate a fight.

That's a fair call. I admit I have taken a mocking tone. For all I know your information may be correct.

From my perspective, there is simply no way of verifying any of it. It comes down to believing stuff you find on the web.

In my opinion, 'believing stuff you find on the web' is a new syndrome which is similar to religion, astrology, channeling etc. in that it is a system of beliefs which purport to explain 'what is really going on', with no more basis than belief and investment of emotion.

I have no problem dealing with the possibility of alien intervention.

I've thought about it a lot over the years for whatever reason. This idea goes back to G.I.Gurdjieff and his book 'Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson', written in the 1920s.

The whole package you are describing has been described in considerable detail in a series of novels by Doris Lessing, (who received a Nobel Prize for literature in 2007) - the 'Canopus In Argos' series from the 1980s. These books are wonderful, the only foray she ever made into 'space fiction' as she called it.

My objection to your presentation is the assertion that these sources you provide are absolutely genuine. It also seems to me that it would not have been difficult for these aliens to kill everyone who ever showed signs of raising public alarm. Had that been 'alien policy' from the beginning, we would never have heard about any of this. Pretty sloppy mistake from such advanced beings.

My objection to your presentation is the assertion that these sources you provide are absolutely genuine.
I found most of what I read on the internet regarding the topic to be shady or uncertain. The Allies of Humanity briefings is the only one that truly resonated within me. You might want to read my post here, if you haven't yet already. http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/paranormal-activities/144903-ufo-et-phenomenon-5.html

It also seems to me that it would not have been difficult for these aliens to kill everyone who ever showed signs of raising public alarm. Had that been 'alien policy' from the beginning, we would never have heard about any of this. Pretty sloppy mistake from such advanced beings.
http://alliesofhumanity.org/forum/showthread.php?3112-Do-you-feel-compelled-to-share

Parsimony

In regards to the reliability of UFO reports, I'd like to point out the Morristown UFO event. On the night of January 5, 2009, five red lights were sighted in the skies above Morris County, New Jersey. There were several witnesses to the event, including seven who contacted the police about the lights. Even police saw them. Video was also taken. Witnesses variously described the lights as moving against the wind, remaining in tight formation, and changing direction. A pilot who saw the lights insisted that they were not airplanes.

Similar events would take place on January 26, January 29, February 7 and February 17th. These too initiated 9-1-1 calls. Even traffic slowed down as people became distracted by them. One woman claimed that the lights rearranged themselves from a random formation into that of a straight line. Another witness said it was "almost as if they were communicating with each other".

Now here is the interesting thing about all of this: it was a hoax. A couple of men tied flares to helium balloons and released them into the sky on these nights. They even made a video describing how they orchestrated the event.

It certainly does highlight the unreliability of the human eyes. Moving against the wind? Communicating with each other? Holding formation? Nope. All an illusion. It was just flares on balloons.

apophenia

Now here is the interesting thing about all of this: it was a hoax. A couple of men tied flares to helium balloons and released them into the sky on these nights. They even made a video describing how they orchestrated the event.

It certainly does highlight the unreliability of the human eyes. Moving against the wind? Communicating with each other? Holding formation? Nope. All an illusion. It was just flares on balloons.

One New Years Eve about 25 years ago in Melbourne I attached a sparkler to a hydrogen-filled balloon and released it for my young daughter's entertainment. It looked amazing and I wondered who might see it and what they may think. I'm sure lots of that happens. There are hundreds of kids parties in any city on any day, where helium balloons (often metallic in appearance) are released. I've sometimes seen them in groups, and it's easy to see how someone could imagine it was a UFO sighting. Shortly after sunset, for example, the metallic balloons would reflect the setting sun over the horizon.

I've considered creating a 'fleet' with balloons carrying simple flashing LEDs (a 555 timer and a button cell and a few LEDs weigh very little). Which reminds me - I used to use sodium hydroxide (Draino) in water, in milk bottles, and aluminum cans or foil to generate the hydrogen. Draino is now a controlled substance ! What a load of crap ! The ******* war on drugs :areyoucra

Draino !

Illegal !

**** the alien invasion, my life is being controlled by insane humans !

Parsimony

Take care when considering the possibility of conducting a hoax: the two men responsible for the one I mentioned earlier were fined for their actions.

(Off-topic: is it common practice to thank others for giving you frubals? I've seen others leave such comments on user profiles, but I haven't seen any way that I can post user comments myself).

apophenia

Take care when considering the possibility of conducting a hoax: the two men responsible for the one I mentioned earlier were fined for their actions.

But when does it become a hoax legally ? And what exactly were they charged with ?

Is it illegal to float pretty lights in the sky ?

(Off-topic: is it common practice to thank others for giving you frubals? I've seen others leave such comments on user profiles, but I haven't seen any way that I can post user comments myself).

Your own discretion. I sometimes but not always say thanks. I suppose it is a good thing to acknowledge them all really, I'm just a bit lazy about it.

It's not difficult. Just navigate to the profile page of the user who fruballed you (click on their name most anywhere), and write in the box labelled 'Visitor Messages', then click 'Post Message'. Voila.

Parsimony

Disturbing the peace or something like that. They considered it an act that wasted police resources because people called them asking them to investigate.

Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Hmm, unfortunately, I see nowhere in the Visitor Messages box that allows me to type up and send a message...

Last edited:

apophenia

Huh ? So you can see the Visitor Messages box ? I don't understand ... if you can see the VM box, there should be no reason why you can't type in it, it's the same as the Reply boxes you post in.

What happens if you try to type in it ?

Parsimony

That's just it; I don't see anywhere to type. There is no reply box akin to the one I'm typing in right now that I can see.