• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UFO/ET phenomenon

How do you know the book is genuine?
You mean
http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/alli...nity-book1.pdf.

That is a very valid question which I myself pondered upon back then. Ultimately, only readers themselves can determine whether it is genuine or not, as the Allies of Humanity has answered to that very question.

As I have told you, I searched voraciously for answers at the time I found out about the UFO/ET phenomenon. Everyone from abductees, witnesses, and even well intended ufologists and other researcher seemed confused. How could they not be? Then I came upon this book which was provided to humanity by beings that call themselves “Allies of Humanity” from outer space. Even the one who received these briefings, Marshall Vian Summers, was very much suspicious of them and refused to allow them to transmit their briefings to him. The only reason I began reading the book is because I happened to listen to Marshall’s radio interview, and for the first time during my search for answers, I found answers. He seemed to know exactly what was going on, why it was going on, how the extraterrestrial beings were carrying out their activities, and to what end. Every word he said made perfect sense. It completely resonated within me.

So I began listening to all his interviews, and then finally read the book which, to my surprise, was available for free for everyone. Marshall recognized the urgency of the messages the briefings contained and decided to have it available for everyone on the planet. Many people came along and read the book, and some of them have translated them to different languages.

Apparently then, we have potential allies in the outer space, who had humanity’s well-being and future on their heart, without requesting anything in return. The Allies told us in the briefings that they were a group of emissaries from free worlds in our local universe, who were sent here to observe the Extraterrestrial Intervention that was occurring in our world.

The Allies spoke of the four main areas of activities that the ET Intervention has been carrying out, the purpose of such activities, their end goals, and the scenario of the world should they succeed in attaining their goals, etc. They spoke of the importance of uniting our human race and preserving our environment and resources, lest we might lose our self-sufficiency and become vulnerable and dependent on extraterrestrial races to support us. That would be very tragic, indeed, for they, more than we, would determine the rules of engagement which would be very harsh for humanity. They warned against the danger of receiving technology from the ETs or falling for the promises of greater wealth, power, dominance of one’s religions in the world, or dominion over humanity. They spoke of the intentions of the ET Intervention behind such inducements. They advised us to exercise discretions in dealing with the ET Intervention.

Their words resonated deep within me in its entirety.

The Allies of Humanity consisted of nine individuals from seven different worlds. They had been observing our world and the ET Intervention from a vantage point in a hidden location in our solar system. Then they transmitted the briefings to Marshall. They made it clear to us in the briefings:
  • that they are not part of the Extraterrestrial Intervention,
  • that they are not here to seek advantages, human allegiance, resources, or anything from the planet,
  • that they do not abduct human beings or make any contact with anyone except for Marshall in order to transmit their briefings,
  • that they are not presenting themselves physically to anyone at all even to Marshall,
  • that they are not establishing themselves anywhere in the solar system but to observe the world and report to humanity what they’ve observed, and
  • that they would leave the solar system after they have finished reporting.
This was quite different from what the ET Intervention has been doing as suspected by people and confirmed by these briefings.

They were sent for the purpose of observing and alerting humanity against what was occurring in the world, because they, too, had Interventions by extraterrestrials in their respective home worlds, as they were depleting their resources of their worlds very fast as humanity is currently depleting the world’s resources at an alarming rate. They were also very much ignorant of the ET Intervention that was occurring in their worlds. Some of their worlds did not realize it until it was too late. They, too, had their Allies from outer space, who came to observe and warn them of the situations they were facing. While some of the worlds were able to unite their race in thwarting the ET Intervention and maintain their freedom, other worlds became persuaded by the offers of trinket technology offered by extraterrestrial intruders, and had lost their freedom and sovereignty of their solar system. Those worlds that had lost their freedom were somehow able to regain their freedom through prolonged, costly (loss of many lives) revolution movements against the Intervention. The Allies of Humanity told us in the briefings that they did not want to see this happen to us and that they hope that humanity will be able to cease all conflicts, unite for the common cause to thwart the ET Intervention, declare its sovereignty in the solar system, and establish its own rules of engagement with other races in the universe.

Unfortunately, after the book “Allies of Humanity” was published, the ET Intervention found out about the presence of our Allies in our solar system, and began searching for them. In order to keep their identities a secret, and therefore, the identities of their home worlds a secret, four of the nine individuals had to destroy their spaceships and themselves when they were about to be discovered by the ET Intervention.

They gave their life for us and for the security of their home worlds.

The ET Intervention went on searching for the rest of the group and was apparently closing in on their hidden location. So they had to transmit the entire book “Allies of Humanity – Book 2” within 24 hours, as they prepared to leave our solar system. They told us that they will not be able to escape without being noticed by the ET Intervention, and they will not be able to observe the world from that vantage point in our solar system any more.

Some people have been abducted and returned mind-controlled to welcome the ET Intervention unquestioningly and these very people will attempt to convince others that the ET Intervention has good intentions for humanity; that they are here to help us fight bad aliens, to help us solve our global issues, to advance us technologically or scientifically, to teach us how to live peacefully, or to uplift us spiritually, etc.

It requires objectivity and sobriety to see through their intentions.

Why do these extraterrestrials need to abduct people against their will in the middle of the night to persuade their abductees that they have nothing but good intentions? Why would they travel light years to come to our world to advance human race technologically or scientifically or to uplift human race spiritually, while abducting people against their will, probing them, raping them, performing various painful experiments on them, and inflicting mental, emotional, and physical trauma upon them? Do these actions seem like what benevolent or spiritually advanced races would carry out?

How dangerous and absurd it would be if humanity sought their assistance to “make” us live peacefully among us? Yes, I did mean “make” us live peacefully among us. These extraterrestrials are genetically manipulated and bred to carry out specific functions very efficiently. They are literally “made” to be like biological robots. They are strictly controlled and controlling. Of course, they would live peacefully. How else could they live? But so do our computers and machines live quite peacefully among themselves. Why would we ask our machines to teach us how to live peacefully? Such “peacefulness” artificially generated and controlled strictly is not the sort of peace we want to attain for ourselves. In order to attain peace on our world, we must awaken to the reality we are facing, RECOGNIZE that we must cease all our conflicts, and UNITE ourselves for the one common goal to thwart the Extraterrestrial Intervention.

From the way the few true Allies of Humanity were chased out of the solar system by the ET Intervention, for exposing its intentions, activities, and goals, we can deduce that our true allies from outer space cannot coexist with our adversaries. That is, there are no good aliens that will fight bad aliens for us. As the Allies of Humanity left our solar system, they told us that their leaving would make the situation absolutely unequivocal for humanity regarding the situation it is facing. The only extraterrestrials humanity has encountered and will encounter are our adversaries here to take advantage of weak and divided humanity that is not yet educated or prepared enough to discern its true allies from its adversaries who would present themselves as its friends, allies, spiritual emissaries, ancestors, etc. Humanity has much to learn about all these.

However, the ET Intervention may actually want to help us solve our global issues such as global warming, climate change, resource depletions, etc. to preserve the world and conserve the resources……FOR THEMSELVES! Their purpose is to acquire resources, and they need human assistance to get them, for they cannot breathe our atmosphere and they are very vulnerable to biohazards (germs). Germs could literally wipe out the entire crews on their spaceships, anyone else who come in contact with them, and even an entire world, should contaminated individuals travel and come in contact with anyone there. Having evolved in sterile environments, this is a big issue to them, despite their advanced technology. So, yes, they may actually want to help preserve our world, but alas, it is not for the benefit of humanity but for their own. Accepting such offer would be detrimental to humanity’s fate. What would humanity gain in a world free of global issues, the resolutions of which are attained with the help of the ET Intervention, if it lost its freedom and self-determination and became enslaved by the very extraterrestrial forces that helped it attain such resolutions? The Allies of Humanity told us in the briefings, that we have all the capabilities and resources to resolve all the planetary issues. Humanity must become mature collectively as a race, and thwart the ET Intervention, so that these extraterrestrials can leave our solar system, and any resolutions to any global issues we attain will be for our benefit and not theirs.

Last edited:
Did you listen to what his point was? Did you listen to the story of the cop who thought Venus was a UFO?
Yes, I also noticed that he never spoke of the actual extraterrestrial spaceships that were sighted by air force officers and many others around the world. His statements indicate that either he has not searched enough about the phenomenon, and thus, ignorant, or his intentions are to spread disinformation or incomplete information to keep the public in ignorance. Having read about the “spin and dirty trick” policy explained by a person who actually participated in carrying it out, and the fact that deGrasse follows the policy to the letter, I’d incline to think the latter more than the former.

Fear can easily make us draw false conclusions.
I agree.

But the human mind is great at tricking itself.
I agree with that as well. Our surface minds can hold onto our beliefs and ideologies more firmly than we hold onto our relationships with other people. Our minds could trick themselves to holding onto theories which cannot reconcile with the event that is occurring.

It takes courage to reevaluate our beliefs in order to observe the ET phenomenon absolutely objectively. Do you have such courage?

Are you aware of the studies done that show the human memory is extremely unreliable, or that it's possible to artificially induce the feeling of not being alone even though you are? Hypnotic therapy is also extremely unreliable, due to its ability to accidentally implant false memories of things that never happened.
Yes, human memories and hypnotic therapies, as you said, are not very reliable. Yet, with all our limitations, regressive hypnosis is sometimes the only way to draw out these abductee’s memories of their abduction episodes, which have been suppressed by their extraterrestrial abductors. However, some abductees, as I have told you, do recall the abduction episodes on their own with some gruesome details.

When I think of the standard gray depiction, and the fact that they're often seen as white, tall, thin, and big-eyed, I quickly imagine what the human figure can look like with blurred vision and in a very white-lit area such as a laboratory, and the big black eyes make me think of those black goggles that scientists sometimes wear when performing tests.
So….are you suggesting that these human scientists have abducted these people out of bed in the middle of the night against their will, in order to perform some sinister experiments and rape them?

I also point out that there was a UFO sighting some decades ago of a craft that bears a striking resemblance to a US military craft (a stealth bomber), the knowledge of which was released to the public some time later.
You might want to check out the many different types of UFOs that were sighted. Also, have you considered the possibilities that the US military may have copied the shape of such extraterrestrial spaceships that are more aerodynamic than human airplanes? By the way, such aircrafts still can’t make absolutely silent flights at unearthly high velocities or remain completely stationary in midair for hours at a time.

Many air force officers, some very high-ranking, have come forward to the public and spoke of that very stance and rejected such possibilities. They are air force officers; they of all people would know if such aircrafts were being tested. And wouldn’t they do everything in their power to keep it a secret, instead of ludicrously coming forward to the public to explain that they have sighted extraterrestrial vehicles decades ago, after they retired when the non-disclosure forms that they were forced to sign were no longer in effect?
Listen, I neither believe nor disbelieve in ETs visiting us for whatever reason. I have been given no reason to believe, nor is there reason to disbelieve
On the contrary, Riverwolf, you have been given more than enough evidences. Your mind just doesn’t want to accept the reality. May I suggest that, in absolute quietness, try listening deep within yourself for about thirty minutes? You do know the reality.

But I will point out that the organization that is actively looking for ETs, SETI, has yet to find anything. And they're not laypeople who look up one day or night and see something they don't understand; they're actively looking for aliens. Yet they've come up short. Wouldn't you think they'd have found everything you speak of by now?
I must remind you once again about “spin and dirty trick.” What SETI does is looking for intelligent life way out in the space, while ignoring (at least officially) all the evidences that has been mounting regarding the UFO/ET phenomenon. If they were sincere in searching for extraterrestrials, why are they ignoring the very event that is occurring in this world?

Oh, and regarding the scientist who said the implants are extraterrestrial, has that been verified by peer-reviews? Unknown doesn't automatically mean extraterrestrial.
As I have told you, Dr. Leir was very cautious about his approach with the implants that he extracted from abductees. Some implants just “disappeared” when he extracted. He sent other implants he was able to preserve over to several independent laboratories, without informing them where he obtained the implants or how he obtained them. The results the laboratories independently came up with were that they are of extraterrestrial nature. Dr. Leir also stated that the implants were artificially manufactured with precision: “form of the objects is clearly engineered and manufactured with precision rather than being a naturally occurring form.” (Leir, “The Aliens and the Scalpel”)

They're not trying to take over your world or steal your resources, what they are trying to do is integrate into their form the one thing they don't have, a soul. They're not trying to steal the soul from you or any other human, they have to come here in order to study it because it does not connect with their form so it is not available for study on their own planet.
Can I ask why you’re referring to humanity as “your,” rather than “our”? The ETs are not here to study us merely. They are, indeed, here to seek resources, particularly biological resources, life-giving resources. They seek blood, DNA, plasma, bone marrow, resistance factors, skin, and body organs, etc. This can be verified by the observation of abductees who have seen body parts and blood in jar-like containers onboard the extraterrestrial spaceships.

I think there's a great amount of mystery not only in this world, but in the universe. I think there's alot that has yet to be explained by science. When it comes to the paranormal and supernatural, I take it all with a grain of salt, especially anecdotal stories. I reject alot of what's out there, such as Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, and these to name just two. However, there are two phenomena that I do accept: ghosts, and UFO's.
Having found out what extraterrestrial beings are capable of, I wouldn’t be surprised if the “monsters” and “ghosts” that some people witnessed were “real,” in a sense that they have actually seen those. These extraterrestrial beings are capable of projecting images. You are aware that human beings also know how to project holograms to create ghostlike images. So, with more advanced technology and their abilities to influence thoughts in the mental environment, these ETs are capable of projecting images of saints, angels, avatars, even dead spouses, and such. They can even deceive abductees into believing that they were having sexual intercourse with their dead spouses who, in the middle of the activities, then turned into extraterrestrial beings, to the abductees’ astonishment.

The phenomenon is most likely completely terrestrial, however, I have no further explanation as to what they are.
The phenomenon is certainly terrestrial, which is occurring because of the “visitation” by these extraterrestrial beings, as evidenced by the implants that are extracted from abductees, which are made of substances that are of extraterrestrial origin. More than 80% of the world population believes that we’re being visited. Obtaining concrete proofs of the extraterrestrials' “visiting” the world is not really the main issue. What we need to focus on is getting educated about them and uniting humanity to thwart the goals of these extraterrestrial beings. It’s time to stop getting fascinated by the objects flying around erratically in our sky, and focus on getting these extraterrestrials out of our solar system. There is much insights to be gained from abductees, for they have had first-hand experiences with these sinister beings.

Do I think there's some big government conspiracy trying to hide the fact that UFO's exist? Not personally, but I wouldn't put it past them. They just are what they are, at least for now, and are just one of those little mysteries in life. Maybe one day, we'll have a better explanation of what they are, but for now, it's just an interesting thing to look in to.
Governments and media have been quite successful at concealing the UFO/ET phenomenon by belittling and trivializing the phenomenon, witnesses, and abductees. However, could you blame them? They themselves do not know exactly what they are dealing with or how to deal with them? How quickly would the public panic if the governments came forward and declared that humanity is being visited by extraterrestrial races and there is absolutely nothing they can do to protect their citizens? They do not know that humanity is NOT entirely helpless, and there are things that we can do to thwart the ET Intervention. Also, there have been some people in the governments, who have fallen under the alien deceptions. However, when these people realized later that they were being deceived, they began resisting. So there are those in the secret corridors in the governments, who are now resisting the ET Intervention

Super Universe

Defender of God
Can I ask why you’re referring to humanity as “your,” rather than “our”? The ETs are not here to study us merely. They are, indeed, here to seek resources, particularly biological resources, life-giving resources. They seek blood, DNA, plasma, bone marrow, resistance factors, skin, and body organs, etc. This can be verified by the observation of abductees who have seen body parts and blood in jar-like containers onboard the extraterrestrial spaceships.

If you drive a vehicle do you use the vehicles name as yours?

Once you realize that what makes you "YOU" is not the human form at all and that you are actually a fragment of God called a soul you essentially stop being a closed minded, selfish, scared, and primitive human being and begin your real journey as an evolving universal being.

There are two kinds of God energy, spirit and soul. Spirit is not sentient, it's like electricity. It goes where it's supposed to go and does what it's supposed to do which is to activate DNA. You can lose your arm in an accident and if you take it to the hospital quick enough they can actually keep that arm alive, this is because spirit is still working in the DNA in the cells.

The soul is sentient God energy. It connects to a certain part of an evolved brain.

The aliens are studying both kinds of God energy as it works in humans because they want to be able to attract a soul. They steal blood because that is their food but nowdays they mostly take it from cows because humans are so highly medicated and drugged (alcohol, caffiene, nicotine, and more). This is where the vampire legends come from.

They also have certain infatuations, causing pain and other. They get a rush from it. Almost all of the ones coming to the earth are coming here for selfish reasons, the good aliens follow the policy of non-intervention, for the most part, and just stay away.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Missiles certainly can’t remain fixed in midair in a stationary position for over an hour, can they?
I think you misunderstood my post, I never claimed that the UFO was missiles, in fact I claimed that because it was stationary and hanged in the air for over an hour it cannot be something like flares. I simply claim the possibility of other explanations involved with human technology which is not out of the ordinary here.
If you simply want us to admit that what ever objects we saw originated out of the solar system and are involved in a global conspiracy... well too bad for handicapping what can be a pretty interesting and productive thread.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I'm not interested in reading novella-length posts, dude. Give it to me bite-sized.

Renji

Have you sighted a UFO?

Have you had or do you know of anyone who has had any Close Encounter of the first kind, second kind, or even third kind?

Well I am from a third world country so I guess I am one of the third kind. I have friends from US so I guess they can be considered as first kind. I have a younger sibling, the second born son of my father, so he's a second kind. :p

Once you realize that what makes you "YOU" is not the human form at all and that you are actually a fragment of God called a soul you essentially stop being a closed minded, selfish, scared, and primitive human being and begin your real journey as an evolving universal being.
So by your statement “They're not trying to take over your world or steal your resources, what they are trying to do is integrate into their form the one thing they don't have, a soul,” you were separating yourself as “God” from the rest of human beings.

They steal blood because that is their food but nowdays they mostly take it from cows because humans are so highly medicated and drugged (alcohol, caffiene, nicotine, and more). This is where the vampire legends come from.
Biological resources are used for various purposes in the universe apparently, and can be traded in “black market” in the universe. Such trade is illegal because it is considered unethical, but also demanded because it is necessary in sustaining life. You’re aware that cows are injected with heavy doses of antibiotics. Also, you’re probably aware of the fact that substances in blood or any chemicals can be separated via centrifusion even by human technology. Unfortunately, they did not stop abducting human beings, and certainly will not stop, should they succeed in overtaking the world completely.

Almost all of the ones coming to the earth are coming here for selfish reasons, the good aliens follow the policy of non-intervention, for the most part, and just stay away.
Yes, that is true.

I think you misunderstood my post, I never claimed that the UFO was missiles, in fact I claimed that because it was stationary and hanged in the air for over an hour it cannot be something like flares. I simply claim the possibility of other explanations involved with human technology which is not out of the ordinary here.
Yes, I’ve mentioned the missile because you’d mentioned a stray Russian ballistic missile cutting through sky as an example of strange sightings.

I'm not interested in reading novella-length posts, dude. Give it to me bite-sized.
A reader asked a question after having read the Allies of Humanity: “How can people know that you are real?”

This was the response the Allies of Humanity gave:
Regarding our reality, we cannot demonstrate our physical presence to you, and so you must discern the meaning and the import of our words. At this point, it is not merely a matter of belief. It requires a greater recognition, a Knowledge, a resonance. The words we speak we believe are true, but that does not assure that they can be received as such. We cannot control the response to our message. There are people who require more evidence than can possibly be given. For others, such evidence will not be necessary, for they will feel an inner confirmation.

In the meantime, perhaps we remain a controversy, and yet we hope and we trust that our words can be considered seriously and that the evidence that does exist, which is substantial, can be gathered and understood by those who are willing to give this their effort and their focus in life.

From our perspective, there is no greater problem, challenge, and opportunity to receive your attention.

Therefore, you are at the beginning of a new understanding. This does require faith and self-reliance. Many will reject our words simply because they do not believe that we could possibly exist. Others perhaps will think that we are part of some manipulation that is being cast upon the world.

We cannot control these responses. We can only reveal our message and our presence in your life, however removed that presence may be. It is not our presence here that is of paramount importance, but the message that we have come to reveal and the greater perspective and understanding that we can provide for you. Your education must begin somewhere.

All education begins with the desire to know. We hope that through our discourses we can gain at least part of your confidence in order to begin to reveal what we are here to offer.
(From “Questions and Answers” in the book “The Allies of Humanity” http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/allies-of-humanity-book1.pdf.)

Well I am from a third world country so I guess I am one of the third kind. I have friends from US so I guess they can be considered as first kind. I have a younger sibling, the second born son of my father, so he's a second kind.
Renji, thank you for your humor. I’m sure you know what the terms mean. According to Wikipedia, the definitions of the three terms are as follows:

• Close encounter of the first kind: Visual sightings of an unidentified flying object.
  • Close encounter of the second kind: Visual sightings plus the accompnaying of physical evidence.
  • Close encounter of the third kind: Sightings of "occupants" in and around the UFO.

Super Universe

Defender of God
So by your statement “They're not trying to take over your world or steal your resources, what they are trying to do is integrate into their form the one thing they don't have, a soul,” you were separating yourself as “God” from the rest of human beings.

Biological resources are used for various purposes in the universe apparently, and can be traded in “black market” in the universe. Such trade is illegal because it is considered unethical, but also demanded because it is necessary in sustaining life. You’re aware that cows are injected with heavy doses of antibiotics. Also, you’re probably aware of the fact that substances in blood or any chemicals can be separated via centrifusion even by human technology. Unfortunately, they did not stop abducting human beings, and certainly will not stop, should they succeed in overtaking the world completely.

Yes, that is true.

Everything is God. There is nothing in existence that is not a part of God. You are God, you just don't remember because you're not supposed to, if you did it would ruin the whole purpose for the universe to exist. You enable God to escape His own all knowingness.

Biological resources are not traded in the universe. If they were then the aliens who are coming here would not have to come here at all.

Cows have antibiotics in there blood? The aliens don't have a problem with our germs. They can also breath our air just fine.

Why can't the aliens just remove the drugs from our blood? Because they don't have to, they can just get it from a cow.

If the aliens wanted to take over the world they could have done it centuries ago or even today and there is nothing humans could do about it. Part of the reason they won't go that far is because they fear that would bring retaliation from the angels.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
A reader asked a question after having read the Allies of Humanity: “How can people know that you are real?”

This was the response the Allies of Humanity gave:
(From “Questions and Answers” in the book “The Allies of Humanity” http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/allies-of-humanity-book1.pdf.)

Flowery words, indeed. I especially love this part:

Many will reject our words simply because they do not believe that we could possibly exist. Others perhaps will think that we are part of some manipulation that is being cast upon the world.

So, those who reject this idea can only fall into these two camps? Nonsense. I neither reject the possibility of their existence, nor do I generally believe in conspiracies.

I've seen this kind of talk before, from charismatic spiritual leaders. They know how to manipulate words to get people to trust them. More often than not, there's lots of flair, but little substance.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Have you sighted a UFO?

Have you had or do you know of anyone who has had any Close Encounter of the first kind, second kind, or even third kind?

Hi...

During the 63-64 winter, on a salt marsh before dawn, I watched a large brightly lighted object moving around and above one of our first nuclear power stations, sited on the other side of the estuary, about two miles away. It could move at amazing speeds, and eventually travelled away to vanishing point very quickly (a few seconds). No noises heard.

Questions:-
1. What are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd kinds of close encounter?
2. What do you think about Erick von Daniken's investigations and claims?
3. If Aliens are here, is it a big problem? (I see humans as being our biggest problem!)

Everything is God. There is nothing in existence that is not a part of God. You are God, you just don't remember because you're not supposed to, if you did it would ruin the whole purpose for the universe to exist. You enable God to escape His own all knowingness.
Could a drop of water in the ocean claim that it is the ocean?

No, I’m not god and neither are you nor anyone else, though any one of us could potentially reclaim our True Self within us that has never left God, and allow our True Self to express God’s Will through us.

Biological resources are not traded in the universe. If they were then the aliens who are coming here would not have to come here at all.
B
iological resources are very rare and in demand in the universe. The stark barren universe is filled with worlds that are lacking or in need of biological resources that our planet has so plentiful of. That is the reason that our world is coveted by those who know of its existence and would attempt to overtake it, if possible. Because biological resources are in such demand, even though it is considered unethical, they are obtained via whatever sinister methods and then traded illegally in what we might call “black markets” in the universe.

Cows have antibiotics in there blood? Why can't the aliens just remove the drugs from our blood? Because they don't have to, they can just get it from a cow.
Yes, cows have antibiotics in their blood. Their diet consists largely of GMO products such as corn and soy, and raised primarily in stalls and feedlots, rather than allowed to graze on the grass freely as they have been evolved to do. So they are more susceptible to diseases which are either prevented or cured with heavy doses of antibiotics. So, yes, beef and dairy products people consume are now chiefly produced from cattle/cows that have been injected with large doses of antibiotics and raised on GMO products.

I didn’t ask why the aliens can’t remove the drugs from our blood or cows’. I stated that if necessary, presumably they would certainly have the technology to do so. Cattle/cows have certainly been taken and mutilated by extraterrestrials. However, as I have mentioned, it isn’t just any blood (cows’, lions’, mice’s, etc.), but human blood, DNA, plasma, skin, resistance factors, and body parts they seek.

The aliens don't have a problem with our germs. They can also breath our air just fine.
Are you referring to “grey beings” considered the working class that seem to be the ones that abduct people and are purportedly to have been working with certain individuals in certain sectors that have fallen under the persuasion of the ET Intervention? They are apparently not biological entities with certain biological needs. For example, apparently their physical features indicate that they do not require breathing, eating, or drinking, nor have they been observed to be needing such processes to survive. That is, they may be more like humanoid robots with what seem like biological external features, rather than biological beings with basic needs to survive.

Last edited:
If the aliens wanted to take over the world they could have done it centuries ago or even today and there is nothing humans could do about it. Part of the reason they won't go that far is because they fear that would bring retaliation from the angels.
As I have said, aliens are not capable of breathing our atmosphere and biohazards are of a paramount issue to them. They could survive onboard their spaceships hidden in some locations in our world or in our solar system, but they couldn’t survive long term in our world. To attempt to establish themselves here in their spaceships as their abodes would engender logistic issues, having to bring supplies from distant locations in the space continuously. To attempt to control this world from a distant world would also be very difficult, having to oversee a world that is far away from their worlds.

So, they need human assistance. Extraterrestrials have attempted to overtake the world in the past. However, human beings were not advanced enough to have any sort of meaningful interactions with the extraterrestrials. Thus, their attempts have failed; humanity is aware of such civilizations that had risen and fallen in its history. Our world, as I have told you, with such biodiversity is coveted by the few races that are aware of its existence, and have been watched over millennia. They allowed and waited for human civilizations to advance and develop, because they needed certain social and religious structures, and certain infrastructures particularly for communication. It has not been more than a century or so when humanity has reached that level of development. So the Extraterrestrial Intervention had begun around then. However, at the advent of the nuclear bomb in 1945, the ETs apparently presumed that humanity might really destroy this world coveted by other races in the local universe. Their Intervention then was accelerated influencing certain individuals in the positions of power in commerce, politics, and religions, carrying out the Pacification Program, and abducting people globally, etc.

They cannot simply take over the world because of the restrictions that are imposed upon them. First, as I have mentioned, they cannot breathe our atmosphere and are vulnerable to germs. Thus, they require human assistance and cooperation to acquire what they want. Also, they are restricted by the rules of engagement in the local universe, which prohibit them from taking over any world outright with military might. Our world is apparently located in a region of the galaxy, where mature societies have been formed for a long time with well-established trade and commerce which are strictly regulated under certain rules of engagement which are enforced rigorously for the purpose of ensuring and maintaining smooth transactions and secure trade routes. Should any world attempt to conquer another world by force, there would be many worlds gathering their forces to crush that one world, that its attempt would become futile.

So, no, these extraterrestrials bound by such restrictions and limitations cannot simply conquer this world by brute force. That is the reason that the Pacification Program has been carried out and they are taking time to ensure that enough human beings are persuaded to cooperate with them. Their methods in attempting to overtake this world are very subtle and sophisticated.

And, yes, there are definitely many things that humanity can do to thwart the Extraterrestrial Intervention. Only those who have become pacified would give up or attempt to persuade other human beings that extraterrestrials are too powerful beyond human beings’ capabilities. Currently, the ET Intervention is carrying out its activities with very little resistance from humanity
  • because some people are ignorant of the presence of these extraterrestrial beings in our world and in our solar system,
  • because some people deny the presence of these extraterrestrials regardless of how much evidence has been mounting in the past six decades,
  • because some people are unconcerned and thus neutral about their presence here thinking that they must be benign since there has been no military attack by them, or
  • because some people welcome and support these extraterrestrials unquestioningly, having been abducted and fallen under its persuasion to welcome these extraterrestrials.
This unresponsiveness or inactions from human beings are precisely what these extraterrestrials need in order to make it appear (to other races in the local universe, watching this world) as though humanity is welcoming them or, at least, doesn’t mind their presence here. For otherwise, certain actions will be taken against them by the organizations that enforce those rules of engagement established in the local universe. So this limits these extraterrestrials with the intentions to overtake the world. They are relying entirely on human denial of, ignorance regarding, or neutrality regarding their presence, or human support and assistance of them.

In order to thwart the ET Intervention:
  • Humanity must raise global awareness regarding the Extraterrestrial Intervention,
  • Humanity must speak out against the ET Intervention and particularly against their abducting of people,
  • Humanity must express its dissatisfaction and disapproval of any extraterrestrial presence anywhere within our solar system,
  • Humanity must declare its sovereignty within this solar system (http://www.humansovereignty.org/)
  • Humanity must establish its own rules of engagement with other races in the universe,
  • Humanity must become more mature collectively, for it is emerging into the Greater Community of Worlds in which it will have to contend with mature societies
  • Humanity must exercise extreme discretion. Currently, it is demonstrating and broadcasting all of its foolishness as well as its weaknesses and strengths all out into the space for any discreet observers to observe and potentially use for their benefits.
  • Humanity must not accept any technology or any sort of help from these extraterrestrial beings, for what they seek in exchange will be what we cannot and must not lose: our sovereignty in this solar system, our freedom, and our self-determination.
  • Humanity must cease all of its conflicts and must unite for the one common goal to thwart the ET Intervention
  • Humanity must collectively stop its insatiable needs to acquire more and more, and must realize that the finite amount of resources in this world cannot and will not support such life style and attitudes.
  • Humanity must ensure its future and self-sufficiency by preserving the environment of the world and conserving resources. For otherwise, it may become vulnerable to the “assistance” that these extraterrestrials have been waiting to “offer” when humanity is at its lowest conditions. This will then engender humanity’s dependency on these extraterrestrials that, more than we, will establish rules of engagement which will be utterly exact and harsh for humanity.
These are just a few of the things humanity can do and, indeed, absolutely must do in order to thwart the Extraterrestrial Intervention, and preserve its sovereignty in this solar system, freedom, and self-determination.

Last edited:
Flowery words, indeed. I especially love this part:
Many will reject our words simply because they do not believe that we could possibly exist. Others perhaps will think that we are part of some manipulation that is being cast upon the world. (From “Questions and Answers” in the book “The Allies of Humanity” http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/allies-of-humanity-book1.pdf.)
So, those who reject this idea can only fall into these two camps? Nonsense. I neither reject the possibility of their existence, nor do I generally believe in conspiracies.
I've seen this kind of talk before, from charismatic spiritual leaders. They know how to manipulate words to get people to trust them. More often than not, there's lots of flair, but little substance.
If you’re referring to the 9228 pages of revelations and the three sets of briefings titled “The Allies of Humanity” that Marshall Vian Summers has been receiving over the course of three decades, none of them are his words. They were received by him. If you have read any of the revelations or the books “Allies of Humanity,” could you point me to a passage which you find to have “lots of flair, but little substance”?

During the 63-64 winter, on a salt marsh before dawn, I watched a large brightly lighted object moving around and above one of our first nuclear power stations, sited on the other side of the estuary, about two miles away. It could move at amazing speeds, and eventually travelled away to vanishing point very quickly (a few seconds). No noises heard.
Yes, I have had a similar sighting.

1. What are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd kinds of close encounter?
According to Wikipedia, the definitions of the three terms are as follows:
  • Close encounter of the first kind: Visual sightings of an unidentified flying object.
  • Close encounter of the second kind: Visual sightings plus the accompanying of physical evidence.
  • Close encounter of the third kind: Sightings of "occupants" in and around the UFO.
2. What do you think about Erick von Daniken's investigations and claims?
I’m not sure who Erick von Daniken is. Could you tell me a little about his investigation and claims?

3. If Aliens are here, is it a big problem? (I see humans as being our biggest problem!)
Yes, the Extraterrestrial Intervention is the greatest event in human history, which can potentially result in a very grave and possibly permanent consequence, unless humanity becomes aware of the ET Intervention and offset it before it is too late.

Many people have lost their faith in human leaderships, governments, and each other. However, this is also largely due to the manipulation of the ET Intervention that has been using human weaknesses to divide human beings further for its own benefit. Humanity, despite all its errors throughout its history, still has a potential to have a greater future, if it can retain its freedom, self-determination, and its sovereignty within this solar system, and emerges into the Greater Community of Worlds as a free race.