• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UFO/ET phenomenon

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
[/LIST]I’m not sure who Erick von Daniken is. Could you tell me a little about his investigation and claims?

Eric von Daniken wrote 'Was God an Astronaut' and ' Chariots of the Gods'.

He explains that Aliens came here and mixed their DNA with primates from each continent to create humans. He shows passages in the bible where prophets were collected by spaceship (Elijah, in a chariot of fire) and has found rock carvings of spacemen, spaceships and all sorts of things. Space-ports?

Search those book names and you'll be away...... This has been going on, and we have been watched, for several thousand years, he claims....

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
If you’re referring to the 9228 pages of revelations and the three sets of briefings titled “The Allies of Humanity” that Marshall Vian Summers has been receiving over the course of three decades, none of them are his words. They were received by him. If you have read any of the revelations or the books “Allies of Humanity,” could you point me to a passage which you find to have “lots of flair, but little substance”?

I merely describe the part you presented, which is quite familiar. I can't give such a judgement on a whole book which I haven't read.

But I've never read any revelation that was convincing. Why would this one be any different to me than the thousands of such books on the market?

Super Universe

Defender of God
As I have said, aliens are not capable of breathing our atmosphere and biohazards are of a paramount issue to them. They could survive onboard their spaceships hidden in some locations in our world or in our solar system, but they couldn’t survive long term in our world. To attempt to establish themselves here in their spaceships as their abodes would engender logistic issues, having to bring supplies from distant locations in the space continuously. To attempt to control this world from a distant world would also be very difficult, having to oversee a world that is far away from their worlds.

What ocean is not made up of drops of water?

You're not God nor am I God, we're drops of water.

The universe if full of life. There are more species than can be counted. Space is barren, the billions and billions of planets are not.

Our world is not coveted by any aliens, if it were we would have been annihilated thousands of years ago. All species capable of interstellar travel knew about the earth's existence before life began here.

Who said antibiotics or genetically modified organisms bother aliens? I said they don't like alcohol, caffiene, and nicotine.

The greys are essentially humanoid plants. They respire in our atmosphere just fine.

There are no restrictions placed upon the aliens. Yes, there are galactic rules but there is no enforcement of them and even if there were it would come to nothing because the only force superior to the bad aliens is the angels who are reluctant to interfere at this time because they follow the policy of non-interference.

Humanity must raise awareness regarding ET's? Right, scare a lot of self absorbed people who can't do anything about it.

Humanity must speak out against the ET's? You mean they haven't?

Humanity must declare it's sovereignty? Superior species don't abide by your rules or any other rules. They follow the rule of strength and no other alien species can stop them.

Humanity must become more mature? Yes.

Humanity is broadcasting into space? Any transmission from earth into space, other than a nuclear device exploded in space, spreads out and dissipates to equal background noise long before it reaches the closest star. There's nothing to detect. It's like sneezing in Idaho and thinking your breath will reach London.

We must not accept any alien technology? Too late.

Humanity must cease all of it's conflicts? Yes, they really must. Humanity must unite? Yes. We must thwart the ET intervention? There's nothing you can do, this is like emptying the ocean with an eye dropper.

Humanity must stop it's insatiable need to acquire more and more? Yes, but not to conserve resources but to more equally divide them between all.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
if it can retain its freedom, self-determination, and its sovereignty within this solar system,

We don't, never have had, and never will have sovereignty over this planet, let alone the whole solar system.

There's only one who is sovereign in this solar system: the Sun.

Eric von Daniken wrote 'Was God an Astronaut' and ' Chariots of the Gods'.

He explains that Aliens came here and mixed their DNA with primates from each continent to create humans. He shows passages in the bible where prophets were collected by spaceship (Elijah, in a chariot of fire) and has found rock carvings of spacemen, spaceships and all sorts of things. Space-ports?

Search those book names and you'll be away...... This has been going on, and we have been watched, for several thousand years, he claims....
It is true that intelligence had been seeded on this planet a long time ago. However, those extraterrestrials present in our world currently are not the ones who did so, although they will present themselves as our ancestors and such in order to gain human allegiance for their self-serving purposes. We have, indeed, been watched by various races in the local universe for millennia. Please see my response to “Super Universe” above.

By the titles of his books “Was God an Astronaut” and “Chariots of the Gods,” Daniken seems to confuse extraterrestrials as God. God is God of all races in all worlds in the physical reality and of all universes in all dimensions. Human beings need to expand its perspectives to include this larger arena of life, universes beyond the physical universe, and all dimensions, so that its ignorance, naiveté, and superstition do not lead them to confusion and become vulnerable to manipulation by the Extraterrestrial Intervention. To presume that any physical being is God is to have a very narrow and limited perspective of God.

As I have mentioned it to “Super Universe” above, human beings or extraterrestrial beings (benevolent or otherwise) are not gods. Those races from outer space that are spiritually advanced with benevolent intentions will tell us that they are not gods but physical beings from free worlds, while those who are not spiritually advanced with self-serving purposes against humanity will present themselves as whatever humanity would want to see in unknown, technologically advanced extraterrestrial beings. Because they can project images, any images that people fear to see or wish to see can be presented before them. Unfortunately, even our strengths such as the desire for spirituality will be utilized by the Extraterrestrial Intervention for the purpose of gaining human allegiance and trust which will then be used in conquering this world covertly.

Do you see how important it is for humanity to learn to observe objectively in all situations? Do you see how important it is for us to see through such deceptions in order for us to retain our freedom and self-determination? How would you attain this ability?

Those who can travel the space merely have more advanced technology than humanity does at this time. Some of them are from free worlds, but, alas, most of them are not. Some of them are spiritually advanced, but, those who present themselves to us are not. Our true allies, spiritually advanced with benevolent intentions in their heart, will not present themselves to us, for we are not ready: we are not educated about life in the universe; we are not prepared to have any contact with any extraterrestrial beings (benevolent or otherwise); we cannot yet discern our true allies from our adversaries that have been presenting themselves as our helpers, saviors, allies, ancestors, or spiritual emissaries, etc. Therefore, it is time to prepare ourselves, not attempt to make any contact with any extraterrestrial beings.

Humanity needs to recognize that technological advancement is NOT equal to spiritual advancement.
Technology is easy to obtain in the universe by copying or through trading. However, resources, freedom, and self-determination are very rare in the universe and, indeed, very difficult or impossible to regain once they are lost completely. Often technological advancement leads to resource depletion which then leads to loss of planetary freedom. Natives of a world depleting its resources would become vulnerable to Extraterrestrial Intervention’s offer of the resources they’d need to survive. The Intervention would impose on them certain rules of engagement in exchange for their offers. Such rules of engagement could seem reasonable enough initially, but then they would become very exacting and harsh for the natives as they become more dependent on the Intervention for their supplies. Ultimately, they would lose their freedom, self-determination, and sovereignty of their worlds. They would, in effect, become enslaved by those races of the Intervention.

Humanity is currently depleting its resources of the world at an alarming rate. We must recognize this and absolutely ensure that we do not put ourselves in the vulnerable positions to seek any help from the Extraterrestrial Intervention.

I merely describe the part you presented, which is quite familiar. I can't give such a judgement on a whole book which I haven't read. But I've never read any revelation that was convincing. Why would this one be any different to me than the thousands of such books on the market?
Ultimately, only you can answer why the New Message from God or the Allies of Humanity are different from other new age books. The reason that the other thousand books were not convincing to you may be that the words did not resonate within you. What exactly in those books didn’t resonate within you? I have been giving you synopsis of the briefings “The Allies of Humanity,” but only you can tell whether they resonate within you or not.

I have already posted a response to your question “How do you know whether the book is genuine?” above. The Allies of Humanity’s words and their wisdom resonate within me. The Wisdom in the teachings of the New Message from God resonates within me.

The Allies of Humanity claimed that they were called by the Angelic Presence to serve humanity by making their journey from their worlds to our solar system, observing the Extraterrestrial Intervention from a vantage point in a hidden location in our solar system, and warning us through their briefings. They claimed that the Angelic Presence whom they call the Unseen Ones is the Angels of God that watch over the well-being and development of this world as well as some other worlds. The same Angelic Presence has been transmitting the New Message from God through Marshall Vian Summers for the past three decades. He simply allowed himself to receive the teachings; none of the teachings are his words. The New Message from God is here to warn humanity of the danger it is facing due to the Extraterrestrial Intervention and the Great Waves of Change that have been occurring and will become worsened in the coming years, to educate humanity about life in the universe, to prepare humanity before emerging into the Great Community of Worlds as a free race, and to prepare humanity in coping with the changing world and facing the future which will be unlike the past.

If one views the New Message from God as anything other than what it literally is, the New Message from God, s/he will not be able to see the God’s Wisdom that was provided to us so that we may save ourselves and our planet, and retain our freedom and self-determination.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Ultimately, only you can answer why the New Message from God or the Allies of Humanity are different from other new age books. The reason that the other thousand books were not convincing to you may be that the words did not resonate within you. What exactly in those books didn’t resonate within you? I have been giving you synopsis of the briefings “The Allies of Humanity,” but only you can tell whether they resonate within you or not.

I have already posted a response to your question “How do you know whether the book is genuine?” above. The Allies of Humanity’s words and their wisdom resonate within me. The Wisdom in the teachings of the New Message from God resonates within me.

Much like the pragmatic lessons of the Havamal resonates with me(until the sexist bits near the end).

But resonation doesn't mean the claimed source is true. The Havamal is attributed to Odin. Sure, I believe in the Mighty Valfather, but I'm fully aware that the book was written by humans.

The Allies of Humanity claimed that they were called by the Angelic Presence to serve humanity by making their journey from their worlds to our solar system, observing the Extraterrestrial Intervention from a vantage point in a hidden location in our solar system, and warning us through their briefings. They claimed that the Angelic Presence whom they call the Unseen Ones is the Angels of God that watch over the well-being and development of this world as well as some other worlds. The same Angelic Presence has been transmitting the New Message from God through Marshall Vian Summers for the past three decades. He simply allowed himself to receive the teachings; none of the teachings are his words. The New Message from God is here to warn humanity of the danger it is facing due to the Extraterrestrial Intervention and the Great Waves of Change that have been occurring and will become worsened in the coming years, to educate humanity about life in the universe, to prepare humanity before emerging into the Great Community of Worlds as a free race, and to prepare humanity in coping with the changing world and facing the future which will be unlike the past.
If one views the New Message from God as anything other than what it literally is, the New Message from God, s/he will not be able to see the God’s Wisdom that was provided to us so that we may save ourselves and our planet, and retain our freedom and self-determination.

Just like the Bible or the Qur'an, or any other holy text that too many take way too literally thus causing their true value to be obscured.

I have a question: without looking it up, does the name Karttikeya mean anything to you? If not, Murugan perhaps?

Super Universe

Defender of God
Everything said in Book One is, more or less, correct. When it says "They cannot live in your environment," you've mistaken this to mean that they cannot breath our air. It's not our air that gives them problems, the answer is complex and I don't have all necessary information but essentially the aliens problem has more to do with sunlight than our air.

When it talks about others coming to the earth to interbreed with humans to give us intelligence and adaptability long ago, it's talking about Adam and Eve, who helped the primitive humanoids brain evolve so it could attract a soul thus essentially creating the first "human being".

What the aliens are missing, "something essential", "something valued", is a soul.

When it talks about the aliens being here for biological resources it's the DNA/RNA that attracts God energy, which activates the DNA/RNA, and a certain part of the human brain that attracts the soul that they are interested in.

When it talks about Knowledge, what it means is a spiritual truth. It means listening to your conscience. It means having a very developed sense of right and wrong. It means learning what is good and what is evil and everything in between. It means striving for and achieving an unwavering moral character. It means being human but acting as a representative of God even though you are not superior in knowledge you are superior in your decision making. To do this you must be informed, you must become wise, and you must wake up.

The universe if full of life. There are more species than can be counted. Space is barren, the billions and billions of planets are not.
Solar systems with planets like the Earth abundant in resources with immense biodiversity and moderate climate are very rare in the universe, only about one out of 5000 solar systems. That is the reason that this planet is so coveted by other extraterrestrials.

Our world is not coveted by any aliens, if it were we would have been annihilated thousands of years ago. All species capable of interstellar travel knew about the earth's existence before life began here.
Yes, all species capable of interstellar travel knew about the earth’s existence for a long time. The ancient civilizations that had risen and fallen, with architecture that bewilder even modern scientists and architects, were established by extraterrestrials that attempted to take control of this world and failed. Our world is located in a region of the galaxy, consisting of about 5000 solar systems that are inhabited by mature societies that have been established for a very long time and that have also established trade and commerce that are regulated by the rules of engagements between extraterrestrial races strictly enforced by organizations overseeing trade routes, etc. Under such rules, no races can militarily conquer any world, let alone annihilate it. They have learned through experiences that there is no winner in warfare using high-tech armaments causing destruction of environments which they have learned are immensely precious for their survival. Should any world attempt to conquer any other world by force, there would be many worlds gathering to crush that one world with such force that its attempt would be in vain. So no race would attempt to “annihilate” this world. At any rate, it would defeat the purpose of overtaking this world, for their interest lies in our resources which they do not want destroyed. That is the reason that they use subtle methods such as inducements, persuasion, and deceptions. They need humanity’s cooperation to acquire what they need.

Who said antibiotics or genetically modified organisms bother aliens? I said they don't like alcohol, caffiene, and nicotine.
Even using less advanced human technology, substances in chemical compounds can be separated using methods such as centrifugation. Can I ask how you know these extraterrestrials don’t like alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine, but do not mind antibiotics or GMO products?

The greys are essentially humanoid plants. They respire in our atmosphere just fine.
The grey beings are merely working class that slavishly works for their overlords. Ufologists believe that they may be robots with what seem to be biological external features, which may not require respiration or consumption of food or drinks to survive.

There are no restrictions placed upon the aliens. Yes, there are galactic rules but there is no enforcement of them and even if there were it would come to nothing because the only force superior to the bad aliens is the angels who are reluctant to interfere at this time because they follow the policy of non-interference.
It is true that the Angelic Presence and the allies of humanity, spiritually advanced beings, do not interfere. They warn humanity against the ET Intervention, provide education about life in the universe, and encourage us to unite human race, maintain self-sufficiency, and exercise discretion in order to retain freedom and self-determination within this solar system. However, the extraterrestrial beings that have self-serving motives are not spiritually advanced; they may be vaguely aware of the existence of the Angelic Presence, but certainly not aware of the deeper spiritual intelligence that God has placed within each sentient being.

The rules of engagement that are imposed upon these extraterrestrials are not “galactic rules,” but rules that are established to ensure safe trade routes and such. There is no “galactic federal organization,” thus no “galactic rules,” for it would serve no purpose and couldn’t really exist, since even the most advanced races are not able to travel from one end of the galaxy across the galaxy to the other end of the galaxy. While they are capable of traveling at phenomenal velocities by human standards, travel still takes time and interstellar travelers remain within relatively small areas. Even the region in which the Earth is located, that consists of about five thousand solar systems, seems enormous to us; and yet it is a very, very tiny area within this galaxy, even though farthest planets within this region may be hundreds of light years apart.

Humanity must raise awareness regarding ET's? Right, scare a lot of self absorbed people who can't do anything about it.
If you know that a certain dangerous event is approaching to your area, do you warn people to save them, or do you let them mindlessly enjoy their lives because you might “scare them off”? Facing the reality objectively is precisely what humanity must do so that they can see, know, and take actions that are necessary to thwart the Extraterrestrial Intervention.

Humanity must speak out against the ET's? You mean they haven't?
Have you?

Humanity must declare it's sovereignty? Superior species don't abide by your rules or any other rules. They follow the rule of strength and no other alien species can stop them.
Other races have declared their sovereignty in their solar system. This is expected and respected by other extraterrestrials that would have to abide by their declaration. That is not to say they are completely safe from any extraterrestrial influences afterwards, and they must continue to safeguard themselves vigilantly in this regard. However, not declaring sovereignty of their own native solar system would engender any races to enter as they please, as strangers entering and camping out on the lawn and in the house belonging to blind-deaf people who are not aware of such intrusion and did not build strong fences to protect themselves from such intruders. Humanity must build a “strong fence” to ensure that extraterrestrial intruders do not enter our solar system without the consent of humanity obtained through democratic means.

Humanity is broadcasting into space? Any transmission from earth into space, other than a nuclear device exploded in space, spreads out and dissipates to equal background noise long before it reaches the closest star. There's nothing to detect. It's like sneezing in Idaho and thinking your breath will reach London.
You either underestimate the extraterrestrial technology or attempt to misinform the readers intentionally. In the hidden location in our solar system, the Allies of Humanity were able to intercept not only the most secretive communications carried out within governments, but also the communications executed between the extraterrestrial beings of the ET Intervention. Even human scientists with its less advanced technology know that communication via radio waves can be detected from many light years away. The reason that they will not get any response is that no technologically advanced societies would use such methods for interstellar communications and no societies that are aware of the danger of indiscretion would attempt to transmit any signals or respond to any signals humanity foolishly transmit into the space.

We must not accept any alien technology? Too late.
It is not too late for those who accepted extraterrestrial technology, fell prey to the persuasion or inducements of the ET Intervention, or are mind-controlled to welcome, support, or assist the ET Intervention to begin resisting the ET Intervention. In fact, some people in the governments fall into this category; they have accepted the offer of the ET Intervention’s inducements, but then realized that they were being deceived by the ET Intervention, so they are now resisting the ET Intervention. If only people can see the ET Intervention for what it is clearly and recognize their freedom as more important than any trinkets or help that the ET Intervention has to offer, then they can still muster up inner strength and courage to resist the ET Intervention.

We must thwart the ET intervention? There's nothing you can do, this is like emptying the ocean with an eye dropper.
No, it is not at all like emptying the ocean with an eyedropper. It is more like igniting a spark of fire that can spread and engulf a whole mountain. Any correct actions taken by individuals to counteract the ET Intervention are that powerful.

Humanity must stop it's insatiable need to acquire more and more? Yes, but not to conserve resources but to more equally divide them between all.
Resources must, indeed, be more equitably shared. However, humanity MUST, indeed, preserve and conserve the resources of the planet in order to ensure that it does not reach a point of destitution and desperation where it may become vulnerable to accept the offer of extraterrestrials to provide them its sustenance and become dependent upon them eventually. That would mark the beginning of the end of human freedom.

Last edited:
"They cannot live in your environment," you've mistaken this to mean that they cannot breath our air. It's not our air that gives them problems, the answer is complex and I don't have all necessary information but essentially the aliens problem has more to do with sunlight than our air.
The following is from “Allies of Humanity – Book Two, pg. 22.
They cannot function in the world without your help. They cannot breathe your atmosphere. They cannot gain access to your resources. They cannot live upon the surface of your world effectively, and so in order to take full advantage of the resources of your world and the strategic position of your world, they must have human assistance.

I have listed a few things that humanity can and MUST do to offset the Extraterrestrial Intervention. You seem set out to deter others from taking actions accordingly by disparaging or trivializing each one of them. Why? Only someone incredibly pacified by the ET Intervention or the ET Intervention itself would attempt to discourage people from taking concrete actions to thwart the Extraterrestrial Intervention.

The conversation with you reminds me of a thread in a different forum: http://alliesofhumanity.org/forum/showthread.php?3112-Do-you-feel-compelled-to-share. Notice how the individual Phinikas who admitted that he/she/it had an affiliation with the Extraterrestrial Intervention, attempts to brainwash Sheena relentlessly.

We don't, never have had, and never will have sovereignty over this planet, let alone the whole solar system. There's only one who is sovereign in this solar system: the Sun.
As I have told “super universe” above, humanity as the one native race of this solar system most certainly does have the native right to declare its sovereignty within this solar system. Other races have declared their sovereignty within their solar systems and established their solar systems as their spheres of influence. Such claim is expected and respected by other extraterrestrial races who would have to abide by their declaration. The sun is not a sentient being to have any sovereignty.

Much like the pragmatic lessons of the Havamal resonates with me (until the sexist bits near the end). But resonation doesn't mean the claimed source is true. The Havamal is attributed to Odin. Sure, I believe in the Mighty Valfather, but I'm fully aware that the book was written by humans.
Maybe not, though I’m speaking of resonation at a deeper level where you simply know, rather than believe or even strongly believe. I trust the Allies of Humanity because of their motives, intentions, their selfless actions, and their wisdom, aside from the contents of their briefings that can be verified, observed, or known. They are physical beings from outer space that have been called upon by the same Angelic Presence that has been transmitting the New Message from God to Marshall over the course of the last three decades. There is a relationship based on trust among the three (the Angelic Presence, the Allies of Humanity, and Marshall Vian Summers) even though the Allies or Marshall has not seen each other or the Angelic Presence.
Also, the contents of each teaching cannot have come from a human being, prophetic and packed with Wisdom, and containing education that no human being could have known about, particularly about life in the universe and the ET Intervention. Each teaching wasn’t written over many weeks, days, or even hours. Each of teaching is a spoken revelation that has been transmitted over a few minutes. For example, a book called “Steps to Knowledge” consists of 365 steps. It is an oversimplification to call it merely a book that you read in a few hours or days. It is a journey where you take a Step each day. When you follow the Steps each day, it will transform you; it will transform your perspective of yourself, of others, and of the world; it will transform the way you interact with yourself, others, and the world; it will engender compassion, tolerance, and patience in viewing the world; it will heal you from the pain and errors of the past; it will free you from the past; it will relieve you of fears and anxieites of the present and the future; it will prepare you to deal with the future that will be unlike the past; it will lead you and enable you to fulfill a certain mission you came into this physical world to accomplish; it will enable you to see clearly with objectivity the world that is being influenced and manipulated by the ET Intervention; it will lead to the awareness of the mental environment; it will empower you. It is a freedom journey. Even this seems inadequate a description of the Steps. Yet, the entire content of the book was transmitted to Marshall Step by Step over just a few days with very few intermissions between Steps: Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Step 4,…. No human being, however wise, could have come up with that book. And, this, too, is available online to download for free: http://www.newmessage.org/pdf/steps-to-knowledge.pdf
Just like the Bible or the Qur'an, or any other holy text that too many take way too literally thus causing their true value to be obscured.
Holy texts have been written many centuries ago. Religions, as you are probably aware, have been used and misused by the people with the means and motives throughout human history. It would be naïve to assume that all of the texts in the holy books are exactly as they were written originally. The books have been edited and modified through many years. Also, these books are chosen by certain individual(s) to be included in the Holy Book and certain other books are, by the same token, excluded. So, yes, too many people have veered off from the essence of the teachings of holy books, and now emphasize on the laws, rituals, doctrine, and dogmatism of their religions.

I have a question: without looking it up, does the name Karttikeya mean anything to you? If not, Murugan perhaps?
No, they don’t. Should they?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
As I have told “super universe” above, humanity as the one native race of this solar system most certainly does have the native right to declare its sovereignty within this solar system. Other races have declared their sovereignty within their solar systems and established their solar systems as their spheres of influence. Such claim is expected and respected by other extraterrestrial races who would have to abide by their declaration. The sun is not a sentient being to have any sovereignty.

Bah. I don't care if other sentient races have respected such a ridiculous notion. The Sun is the giver and ultimate taker of life, and will be there long after our species is gone.

On the cosmic level, we, and all other sentient races, are just blinks. Nothing more.

Maybe not, though I’m speaking of resonation at a deeper level where you simply know, rather than believe or even strongly believe. I trust the Allies of Humanity because of their motives, intentions, their selfless actions, and their wisdom, aside from the contents of their briefings that can be verified, observed, or known. They are physical beings from outer space that have been called upon by the same Angelic Presence that has been transmitting the New Message from God to Marshall over the course of the last three decades. There is a relationship based on trust among the three (the Angelic Presence, the Allies of Humanity, and Marshall Vian Summers) even though the Allies or Marshall has not seen each other or the Angelic Presence.
Also, the contents of each teaching cannot have come from a human being, prophetic and packed with Wisdom, and containing education that no human being could have known about, particularly about life in the universe and the ET Intervention. Each teaching wasn’t written over many weeks, days, or even hours. Each of teaching is a spoken revelation that has been transmitted over a few minutes. For example, a book called “Steps to Knowledge” consists of 365 steps. It is an oversimplification to call it merely a book that you read in a few hours or days. It is a journey where you take a Step each day. When you follow the Steps each day, it will transform you; it will transform your perspective of yourself, of others, and of the world; it will transform the way you interact with yourself, others, and the world; it will engender compassion, tolerance, and patience in viewing the world; it will heal you from the pain and errors of the past; it will free you from the past; it will relieve you of fears and anxieites of the present and the future; it will prepare you to deal with the future that will be unlike the past; it will lead you and enable you to fulfill a certain mission you came into this physical world to accomplish; it will enable you to see clearly with objectivity the world that is being influenced and manipulated by the ET Intervention; it will lead to the awareness of the mental environment; it will empower you. It is a freedom journey. Even this seems inadequate a description of the Steps. Yet, the entire content of the book was transmitted to Marshall Step by Step over just a few days with very few intermissions between Steps: Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Step 4,…. No human being, however wise, could have come up with that book. And, this, too, is available online to download for free: http://www.newmessage.org/pdf/steps-to-knowledge.pdf
Seen it all before, except referring to other New Age stuff.

Holy texts have been written many centuries ago. Religions, as you are probably aware, have been used and misused by the people with the means and motives throughout human history. It would be naïve to assume that all of the texts in the holy books are exactly as they were written originally. The books have been edited and modified through many years. Also, these books are chosen by certain individual(s) to be included in the Holy Book and certain other books are, by the same token, excluded. So, yes, too many people have veered off from the essence of the teachings of holy books, and now emphasize on the laws, rituals, doctrine, and dogmatism of their religions.
That's what happens when religion mixes with politics.

No, they don’t. Should they?
I present to you verse 4 of the Lemurian Scrolls, which were revelaed to Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, where a third name of his, Skanda, is referenced:

4 ¶The most highly evolved souls who arrived first on Earth during the Sat Yuga continued to bring more divine beings through into physical form from the other planets. It was part of their mission to do this. Lord Skanda came to Earth in the Sat Yuga. He was one of the most highly advanced souls. He came as the leader of the first group, and will guide them all along through into the next Sat Yuga. He was the celestial king of Lemuria. It was because of this most ancient practice of offering the essences of fruit and perfumed ambrosias to the soul’s etheric body to absorb and thus create a denser body that this planet became inhabited in the Sat Yuga. As this planet moved through time and space, different races came from the various planets and settled on one area of it or another. During one phase of planetary configurations, ceremonies would be active in one temple to bring through into dense manifest form a group from a certain planet, and as the planets moved into another configuration, the place on Earth polarizing the rays and race of that planet would become inactive, and another race from another planet would come through at a different location through ceremony.
Great temples to each of these planets began to form in which the celestial beings would stand on a pedestal and absorb the Earth’s pungent substances and with it materialize strong physical bodies.

Now, you tell me why I should take your "revelations" more seriously than those of this Sage's, whose practical teachings actually are wise and worthy of study?

Super Universe

Defender of God
Solar systems with planets like the Earth abundant in resources with immense biodiversity and moderate climate are very rare in the universe, only about one out of 5000 solar systems. That is the reason that this planet is so coveted by other extraterrestrials.

The earth is unique in many ways but the planet is not coveted by any extraterrestrials, if it were we would have been annihilated long ago, not the world annihilated, humans annihilated. We are the reason they come here because we have something they covet, the soul, and we're too weak to resist.

No extraterrestrials tried to take control of this world. If they did they would have succeeded easily.

There is no control over the "bad" aliens. Rules mean nothing without enforcement and the other "good" planets can't win in a battle with the "bad" aliens so there is no enforcement.

The planet is not running out of resources, almost all resources that have been pulled from the ground still exists on the planet. The oil is being used and changed to it's base elements. No substantial amount of any resource has been or will ever be stolen from the planet. You obviously haven't looked at the logistics of this. Now, that does not mean that the aliens are not taking things, they are, but it's like taking a bucket of water from the Pacific Ocean.

The aliens need humanity's cooperation to acquire what they need? No they don't, they can take most of what they want. What they need cooperation for is to gain control. Control over beings who have a soul is recognized in the universe as having power over God's children. That is what they want. Not minerals or oil or water or even uranium, they want to control God's unknowing and immature offspring who know not who they really are. You want others to believe in your ET's, what if I told you that you alone could stop the ET's, all of them, from ever coming here if you remembered who you really are? Would you so easily accept it or would you think I was "crazy" and ignore it?

Substances can be separated from blood? Sure they can but you're thinking like an inefficient human. Try to think like a very efficient alien, why clutter your spaceship with all that infrastructure when you don't have to? They can just get it from cows.

How do I know they don't like nicotine, caffiene, and alcohol? Just something I picked up, believe it or don't believe it.

As for GMO's, every living thing is genetically modified. Everything. Whether humans did it or millions of years of nature matters not.

The "bad" aliens know of the angels and they know about the existence of God but they also know that the "good" elements of the universe follow the policy of non-interference.

The galaxy is much too large for a ship to travel across it but you're thinking like a human once again, try thinking like an angel who can travel anywhere in all the universe in just a few seconds.

I know this is something you don't want to hear but... even if you live your entire life in complete servitude to bad aliens and die a slave you will wake up a free being to begin your real journey. I understand and support your cause but take a break from it once in a while and go to the park to watch the squirrels or play with a small child. If you are a slave to this cause how is that any different than being a slave to bad aliens?

Have I spoken out against the bad aliens? I can't say I have, partly because humans are not ready to accept it and there is nothing you can do to prove it to them. Also, they're not really bad aliens, they're just selfish and imposing which you might think is bad for you but then aren't other humans just as selfish and imposing? You want to trade one selfish being for another.

No being has to abide by any rule except the physical laws set by God for this universe, that's it. Declaring sovereignty is symbolic, it has no real effect in the universe. Any capable being can enter and exit at will regardless of it.

Humanities "strong fence" would be an understanding of how God/universe really works. That's what the Book One was trying to convey. There is no military solution to the ET problem, it's entirely spiritual.

I don't underestimate the aliens technology and I certainly don't intend to misinform anyone.

Human scientists know that communication via radio waves can be detected from light years away? Yes, if the source emits the same amount of energy as the sun. Do you think an alien world has the energy of the sun? And if they did would they waste it on sending out a radio signal? You keep thinking like a human. Humans waste resources. Humans pollute their own sources of fresh water. Humans spend time and money on luxury while other humans starve. You are very unlike any other being in the universe. You exceed all parameters of selfishness.

It's not too late to resist the ET's? It's not too late but how are you going to convince a single person who does not want to accept it?

Bah. I don't care if other sentient races have respected such a ridiculous notion. The Sun is the giver and ultimate taker of life, and will be there long after our species is gone.
That “ridiculous” notion – humanity’s declaring sovereignty within this solar system – is the only way we can retain our freedom and self-determination in this world. The sun is merely a tiny bit of the creation in the physical universe, the author of which is God. It is God’s Will that humanity emerge into the Greater Community of Worlds as a free race. You have realized neither the importance of the event humanity is facing due to the ET Intervention, nor the gravity of the consequences this event could potentially result and end the human civilization as we know it.

I present to you verse 4 of the Lemurian Scrolls, which were revelaed to Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, where a third name of his, Skanda, is referenced:
4 ¶The most highly evolved souls who arrived first on Earth during the Sat Yuga continued to bring more divine beings through into physical form from the other planets. It was part of their mission to do this. Lord Skanda came to Earth in the Sat Yuga. He was one of the most highly advanced souls. He came as the leader of the first group, and will guide them all along through into the next Sat Yuga. He was the celestial king of Lemuria. It was because of this most ancient practice of offering the essences of fruit and perfumed ambrosias to the soul’s etheric body to absorb and thus create a denser body that this planet became inhabited in the Sat Yuga. As this planet moved through time and space, different races came from the various planets and settled on one area of it or another. During one phase of planetary configurations, ceremonies would be active in one temple to bring through into dense manifest form a group from a certain planet, and as the planets moved into another configuration, the place on Earth polarizing the rays and race of that planet would become inactive, and another race from another planet would come through at a different location through ceremony.
Great temples to each of these planets began to form in which the celestial beings would stand on a pedestal and absorb the Earth’s pungent substances and with it materialize strong physical bodies.
Could you point to the part of this passage that has the Wisdom you seem to suggest it has?

Now, you tell me why I should take your "revelations" more seriously than those of this Sage's, whose practical teachings actually are wise and worthy of study?
I have told you why the New Message from God is here at this turning point of human history. If you feel inclined to read the Allies of Humanity because you recognize the enormity of the circumstance humanity is facing, then it is certainly available online for free http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/allies-of-humanity-book1.pdf for you or anyone who wishes to read the urgent message provided to us by a group of selfless individuals who took a chance on humanity because they had faith in us. If you feel inclined to study the New Message from God, there are many teachings available online for free as well: http://www.newmessage.org/nmfg/Experience_the_New_Message_from_God.html.

However, I’m not here to persuade you to study any of it, let alone convert you to it. If you find profound wisdom in mythologies, scientific theories, historical facts/opinions, or any philosophies established by human beings, perhaps that is what you need to be studying at this time. If you criticize the New Message from God without knowing anything about it, then you’ll be one more person who will not be able to contribute to humanity at this critical time in human history. If you’re not ready to receive it, then perhaps it just isn’t your time yet.

The earth is unique in many ways but the planet is not coveted by any extraterrestrials, if it were we would have been annihilated long ago, not the world annihilated, humans annihilated. We are the reason they come here because we have something they covet, the soul, and we're too weak to resist.
Is this one of the things you picked up somewhere? May I remind you that these extraterrestrials are not spiritually advanced races and do not seek “soul” – whatever that means. They are merely resource seeking interstellar travelers.

No extraterrestrials tried to take control of this world. If they did they would have succeeded easily.
May I ask why you have so much confidence in these extraterrestrials with self-serving motives? If they had succeeded, you wouldn’t see the ruins of ancient civilizations.

There is no control over the "bad" aliens. Rules mean nothing without enforcement and the other "good" planets can't win in a battle with the "bad" aliens so there is no enforcement.
I didn’t quite understand your statement here.

Freedom is rare in the universe; freedom is not free and one must earn it and preserve it. Often technological societies do not allow individual freedom and also become secular in nature.

Great technological powers in your region rarely allow any individual freedom amongst their peoples. They function with great uniformity. Their citizens are expected to conform to very strict patterns of behavior to maintain this emphasis on stability and security. This emphasis has very unfortunate outcomes here for races that have lost their spiritual foundation and that have lost the emphasis on individual freedom and creativity.

There are some advanced races that have been able to maintain this freedom and creativity to their advantage and to the advantage of their peoples. But, generally speaking, technological societies, particularly if they have extended their sphere of influence beyond their solar systems, tend to have very rigid social structures and, as a result, have created environments that you would not find conducive to life—environments that you would have great difficulty living in. (From the book “Life in the Universe”)
You can download the book for free here: http://www.newmessage.org/nmfg/The_New_Message_from_God.html .

The planet is not running out of resources, almost all resources that have been pulled from the ground still exists on the planet. The oil is being used and changed to it's base elements. No substantial amount of any resource has been or will ever be stolen from the planet. You obviously haven't looked at the logistics of this. Now, that does not mean that the aliens are not taking things, they are, but it's like taking a bucket of water from the Pacific Ocean.
Humanity is depleting resources at an alarming rate due to ever increasing population that the planet cannot support. Non-renewable resources such as petroleum are being depleted very quickly. You can see the evidence of this when oil companies drill for petroleum in places that would require too much input of energy for output of energy to be worthwhile.

You want others to believe in your ET's, what if I told you that you alone could stop the ET's, all of them, from ever coming here if you remembered who you really are? Would you so easily accept it or would you think I was "crazy" and ignore it?
What are you talking about? What I or you need to remember is why you came into this world, what missions you came into this world to fulfill. Remembering who we were doesn’t accomplish much, if we don’t take any actions to fulfill those missions.

Substances can be separated from blood? Sure they can but you're thinking like an inefficient human. Try to think like a very efficient alien, why clutter your spaceship with all that infrastructure when you don't have to? They can just get it from cows. How do I know they don't like nicotine, caffiene, and alcohol? Just something I picked up, believe it or don't believe it. The "bad" aliens know of the angels and they know about the existence of God but they also know that the "good" elements of the universe follow the policy of non-interference.
This discussion would be more productive if you’d stop bringing into the discussion “just something you picked up.”

As for GMO's, every living thing is genetically modified. Everything. Whether humans did it or millions of years of nature matters not.
I’m speaking of food genetically modified through genetic engineering. I’m speaking of crops that have pesticides, herbicides, vaccines, petroleum products, etc. incorporated into their genes through genetic engineering. I’m speaking of crops that produce sterile seeds that render farmers to purchase new seeds every year. I’m speaking of crops that would change human beings’ genes by consuming them in ways that humanity cannot yet predict the outcome of precisely.

The galaxy is much too large for a ship to travel across it but you're thinking like a human once again, try thinking like an angel who can travel anywhere in all the universe in just a few seconds.
I think this was concerning the “galactic law” you mentioned, which cannot exist. Once again, you seem to be regarding yourself outside your body. You exist in the physical reality with other people and other extraterrestrial races. You cannot travel through the universe in just a few seconds, and neither can any extraterrestrial beings. Thus, there is no “galactic federal organization,” and thus, there are no “galactic laws.”

I know this is something you don't want to hear but... even if you live your entire life in complete servitude to bad aliens and die a slave you will wake up a free being to begin your real journey. I understand and support your cause but take a break from it once in a while and go to the park to watch the squirrels or play with a small child. If you are a slave to this cause how is that any different than being a slave to bad aliens?
I don’t feel that I’m a slave to this cause. I raise awareness because I recognize that the hour is very late and humanity is not aware, educated, or prepared for its emergence into the Greater Community of Worlds. I do so because I recognize that humanity’s inaction, my inaction could potentially result in a permanent loss of human freedom and self-determination. How does this recognition and taking actions accordingly the same as being enslaved by these self-serving extraterrestrials? The former is the action to prevent the latter, and the latter is the result of not enough people doing the former.

Have I spoken out against the bad aliens? I can't say I have, partly because humans are not ready to accept it and there is nothing you can do to prove it to them. Also, they're not really bad aliens, they're just selfish and imposing which you might think is bad for you but then aren't other humans just as selfish and imposing? You want to trade one selfish being for another.
Yet, if you wait till there is a concrete proof such as the extraterrestrials’ presentation of themselves in public, it would be an indication that it’d be too late for humanity to take any course of action to offset the ET Intervention. Humanity with all its errors and corruptions still has the potential to be a greater race because it was able to maintain spirituality in the world. It is an indication that humanity has not lost its freedom yet.

Here, I must tell you that those who are under the influence of the Pacification Program carried out by the ET Intervention would attempt to influence other people to lose faith in humanity. We must be able to observe ourselves with objectivity and sobriety so that we can see whether we are being manipulated and persuaded by the ET Intervention.

No being has to abide by any rule except the physical laws set by God for this universe, that's it. Declaring sovereignty is symbolic, it has no real effect in the universe. Any capable being can enter and exit at will regardless of it.
Yes, humanity does, indeed, need to declare its sovereignty in the solar system. Humanity must unite itself as one race and speak as one voice to declare its sovereignty and establish its own rules of engagement with other extraterrestrial races and forces. This is absolutely necessary and must be done. Otherwise, humanity is not doing anything to prevent extraterrestrial groups from entering our solar system at their whim. You must realize that there are other races watching our world including organizations overseeing the trade and commerce. If it is known to other races that humanity is not allowing any extraterrestrial races to enter our solar system, then there will be consequences upon any extraterrestrial that intrude into our solar system despite our declaration.

As I have mentioned, this is the reason that the ET Intervention has been carrying out the Pacification Program which is meant to keep humanity ignorant of the ET Intervention, in denial of it, neutral regarding it, or welcoming and supporting it. These extraterrestrials are relying on human cooperation in this regard. If you have read the thread (Do you feel compelled to share?) I mentioned, then you will see how adamantly, persistently, and menacingly Phinikas attempts to avert humanity from declaring its sovereignty in this solar system, even though the New Message from God and the Allies of Humanity clearly state that this is what we must do. Phinikas is an individual that admitted to having had an affiliation with the ET Intervention.

Humanities "strong fence" would be an understanding of how God/universe really works. That's what the Book One was trying to convey. There is no military solution to the ET problem, it's entirely spiritual.
Yes and no. Ultimately, the ET Intervention and the Great Waves of Change call for the renewal of human spirituality. However, they also call for human cooperation, unity, discretion, ingenuity, and preservation of the environment and resources. All of these would be recognized as absolutely necessary at this time, if humanity became more mature and advanced spiritually. Yet, people cannot expect to resolve the issues humanity is facing by simply advancing themselves spiritually and doing nothing else about them. There is much to be done.

Human scientists know that communication via radio waves can be detected from light years away? Yes, if the source emits the same amount of energy as the sun. Do you think an alien world has the energy of the sun? And if they did would they waste it on sending out a radio signal? You keep thinking like a human. Humans waste resources. Humans pollute their own sources of fresh water. Humans spend time and money on luxury while other humans starve. You are very unlike any other being in the universe. You exceed all parameters of selfishness.
No, again and again, the Allies of Humanity were able to observe even the most secretive communications executed by governments and even intercept the communication carried out by the ET Intervention. When human scientists are sending out radio signals to communicate with other races, they are very well aware of the fact that the nearest solar system is four light years away.

By the way, I’m not sure what sending out radio signals has anything to do with wasting resources, polluting fresh water, and spending time and money on luxury, etc.? They are all true, but they seem irrelevant to sending out radio signals. Also, if you’re a human being, you’re also doing all of the above, so why not include yourself in those sentences.

It's not too late to resist the ET's? It's not too late but how are you going to convince a single person who does not want to accept it?
One at a time. When they recognize the need to raise awareness, they, too, will begin raising awareness around them.

Last edited:

Super Universe

Defender of God
I don’t feel that I’m a slave to this cause. I raise awareness because I recognize that the hour is very late and humanity is not aware, educated, or prepared for its emergence into the Greater Community of Worlds. I do so because I recognize that humanity’s inaction, my inaction could potentially result in a permanent loss of human freedom and self-determination. How does this recognition and taking actions accordingly the same as being enslaved by these self-serving extraterrestrials? The former is the action to prevent the latter, and the latter is the result of not enough people doing the former.

Everything we know is something we picked up from somewhere. Or were you under the impression that everything you know was self taught?

The ET's are not spiritually advanced? No, they're not but that does not mean they don't want to learn what the soul is and how it works. When they die they end and do not awake in a new spiritual body, they are just like plants on the earth but they are intelligent enough to want to be more than that.

Why do I have confidence in ET's? The Book One tried to give the impression that we can defeat the ET's because we have superior numbers, this is not true. Just a few modern tanks could wipe out millions of spear throwing natives. We can't defeat them with any force. The way to win is to make ourselves undesireable to them. We can do this by spiritually evolving and learning to not be afraid anymore.

Freedom is rare in the universe? Depends on how much freedom you're thinking of, even on the earth we have rules and laws that infringe upon your freedom. Everyone has some freedom, even the man in prison for life has freedom of thought. What is the difference between serving a human master or alien one?

Humanity is depleting resources at an alarming rate? No, it's not. Very little of any earth resource has been lost or taken from the planet. You haven't looked at the logistics of that idea. It's pretty much impossible to move any substantial amount of any resource from one planet to another. Most of the earth's lost resources is caused by the solar wind.

Oil is being depleted? It is but it is not the only energy source. Humanity is going to have to change it's ways, not to avoid alien domination, but because you are an incredibly selfish species and care more about short term comfort than long term consequences.

The discussion would be more productive if I'd would stop saying "just something I picked up"? You don't have the power to control what I say or how I say it.
GMO's take good genes and incorporate them into other plants. Some plants have natural resistance, just because a human splices those good genes into another plant does not make the plant bad or dangerous to humans. Now, I will agree with you that dependance on crops that produce sterile seeds is a very risky practice.

Crops that would change human beings genes? If humans incorporated genes from their food we would have changed at a much quicker rate, and the changes would have been disastrous.

I cannot travel through the universe in just a few seconds? My body can't but it's just a body, it was never supposed to. It's designed to fail.

There is no galactic federal organization? But there is, and there are laws as well, it's just that there is no enforcement of the rules. Only the willing societies abide by the "laws".

You feel strongly about this issue, I do as well but let me ask you once again, how are you going to change a person's mind who is unwilling to accept what you are saying?

Humanity has the potential to be a greater race? We do but this existence is only first grade.

Humanity must declare it's sovereignty in the solar system? It doesn't. Does a mouse have to declare it's sovereignty to exist? Nope. If it does will you destroy your mouse traps? Probably not and even if you do others will do what they want to do.

There is nothing humanity, or good aliens, can do to prevent the bad aliens from entering our solar system. You're thinking that some military action or technology can stop them, this is not true.

There will be no consequences for the bad aliens from any material being in the universe.

The aliens are carrying out a pacification program? No, they're not. They fly their ships over population centers because they can and nothing can stop them, and because they know humans are so selfish that they will just dismiss it.

Can you get a masters degree in engineering by only taking engineering classes? No, you have to take other classes to round out your understanding of the world. The point I'm trying to make is that if humanity does become more spiritually aware it will realize how selfish and wasteful it has been. Every human will see others as equals instead of competition.

The allies of humanity were able to intercept even the most secret communications? They were, but from the moon, not from another solar system.

Human scientists are sending out radio signals to communicate with other races?
And how successful have they been? Think of the amount of energy a star emits, it's a lot, now, how much of a signal do we receive from the closest star that's not our sun? A tiny speck, so, in order to send a signal from one planet to another you have to produce about the same amount of energy as a star.

You're not sure what wasting resources has to do with sending out radio signals? It shows where your priorities are. Would you sacrifice all of NASA to feed children in India? No. If you were a spiritual being you would.

Why not include myself as a selfish human? I do, does an English teacher stop doing her job because she spells a word wrong once in a while?

You're going to change peoples minds one at a time? Good luck.

Why do I have confidence in ET's? The Book One tried to give the impression that we can defeat the ET's because we have superior numbers, this is not true. Just a few modern tanks could wipe out millions of spear throwing natives. We can't defeat them with any force. The way to win is to make ourselves undesireable to them. We can do this by spiritually evolving and learning to not be afraid anymore.
Our being outnumbered does not indicate that we cannot, thus, be defeated. The Allies of Humanity mentioned that extraterrestrial beings of the ET Intervention are very few in number in comparison to the population in our world, though the number has been increasing each year as more of them are arriving bringing supplies and establishing themselves in our world and solar system. Being outnumbered, in no way, indicates that humanity need not worry about this covert intrusion, as their method of influencing people is very subtle, hidden, unknown to most human beings, very powerful, and very effective.

There are reasons that these extraterrestrials cannot, will not, and do not wish to “wipe out” humanity. I have mentioned them more than once in this thread. They are restricted by code of conduct and rules of engagements with other races in the local universe, so they cannot conquer any world by military force under such rules. At any rate, they want to preserve, not destroy, this world for themselves. Their goal is to conquer the world covertly so they can gain control of the access to any resources they want to acquire. To that end, the Extraterrestrial Intervention employs a subtle method of persuasion and deceptions to further weaken and divide humanity. Individuals in the positions of power in the commercial, political, and religious arenas are being influenced with the false promises of more wealth and power, technology, dominion over the world, or dominance of their religion in the world, etc. Many have fallen under its persuasions. Who can resist such temptations? How can they resist such persuasions? What would ground them to recognize and resist such temptations?

The ET Intervention is also influencing people everywhere, exploiting human weaknesses as well as strengths, to incite conflict among human race in order to further weaken and divide it. Who can see this objectively? Who can see that the ET Intervention is occurring in the world? Who can see this without projecting their fear, preferences, hopes, and wishes on the phenomenon? We must see this with absolute sobriety and clarity. We must learn to discern persuasions and deceptions that are being cast upon humanity in the world. We must become educated about the ET Intervention and its true intentions. Humanity must cease all conflicts and competitions, so that it can unite for the one cause to offset the ET Intervention and prepare to emerge into the Greater Community of Worlds as one human race.

This is difficult due to various factors: the influence cast upon us in the mental environment by the ET Intervention, our ignorance regarding the phenomenon and life in the universe, and our lack of preparation. It is further complicated by our own tendencies, preferences, fears, various beliefs, etc. We live at the surface mind with preferences, anxieties, fears, and assumptions. This personal mind is easily swayed, influenced, manipulated, and provoked. Yet, there is deeper intelligence within us, the part of us that has never left God, the part of us that is permanent and unchanging, and cannot be manipulated, destroyed, or influenced. It is still; it is entirely ethical; it is unafraid. It remains beneath the surface mind, as a potential to be reclaimed. This part of us, our True Self, is called Knowledge in the universe, as termed by both the Angelic Assembly that is watching over the well-being and development of our world and the Allies of Humanity. Knowledge here is not a body of information or system of beliefs. It is the Spiritual Intelligence within us. It is the deeper knowing mind as opposed to thinking mind which is our personal or surface mind. While our personal mind may hold on to various beliefs we are conditioned to uphold and vacillate with many fears and preferences, Knowledge within us does not. With Knowledge, people will be able to see clearly what is occurring in the world and deception and persuasions that are being cast upon humanity. With Knowledge, people will know what they have to do to thwart the ET Intervention because they will be able to see its intentions and goals, and they will do what they must do because Knowledge is unafraid and ethical.

Part of the preparation which enough people of the planet must accomplish to offset the ET Intervention is reclaiming Knowledge within. (http://www.newmessage.org/pdf/steps-to-knowledge.pdf)

Freedom is rare in the universe? Depends on how much freedom you're thinking of, even on the earth we have rules and laws that infringe upon your freedom. Everyone has some freedom, even the man in prison for life has freedom of thought. What is the difference between serving a human master or alien one?
Freedom is known in this world to varying degrees. Some worlds in the universe have known freedom and others have lost it. What is freedom? True freedom is reclaiming Knowledge within oneself. Knowledge also carries the purpose you came into this world to fulfill by allowing yourself to become the vehicle to express God’s Will. That which hinders this reclamation to whatever extent is lack of freedom. This lack of freedom seems prevalent in the world these days…with competitions, greed, corruptions everywhere. Yet, Knowledge has been kept alive. Spirituality has been kept alive in this world. So there is hope for humanity. When you serve Knowledge, you’ll be serving others for good. Being able to reclaim Knowledge is the freedom I was speaking of. True freedom I am referring to is being able to still your mind which can be manipulated and influenced so easily. With such freedom, the deeper intelligence, Knowledge, can be revealed, and that is the true freedom I am referring to. Serving “human masters” or “alien” forces are not what I had in mind.

In the universe, many technologically advanced societies are largely concerned with the securities of their worlds and acquisition of resources. Many have chosen to establish securities through control; such races are strictly controlling and controlled and individual freedom is unknown to them. Unlike them, in many parts of our world, we still enjoy personal freedom to a great extent. Yet, much of individual freedom has been the cause of chaos and conflict in the world. Free worlds - such as those of the Allies of Humanity - in which Knowledge is reclaimed in many more people are different from worlds that have lost freedom. Instead of competitions and corruptions, people will live to serve others for good. This is in stark contrast to other worlds in the universe, which do not know of such freedom and where individuals are strictly controlled. This is the freedom that I was speaking of.

apophenia

Looking at this another way - why do you care who controls the earth ?

In the lottery of life you happen to be a homo sapiens. You could just as easily be a garden worm or the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon 6.

Does it really matter if humans 'rule' or not ? You will only be a human for a very short time. After that you will be nutrient for maggots and bacteria.

If you believe in reincarnation, I guess you could be reborn as almost anything.

What if you are reborn as one of the space nasties ?

Then, this terrible intervention will be a source of great happiness to you.

If you are reborn as a human, odds are that you will be ruled by the oligarchies here who treat factory fodder like you and me like ... factory fodder. Why is that better than the rule of the space nasties ?

Do you realise that there is more human slavery now than at any time in history ? On any given day, 50000 people are being transported in containers for the slave trade. We aren't a very pleasant species you know.

Look at the poor Americans ... 95% of the population are just worker ants for the wealthy 5%.

Look at the Chinese ... ( see above)

Look at the Indians ...(see above)

And how much do humans care about all of our fellow earth beings ? We enslave or eat them, or process them for various useful products, or destroy their habitats without a second thought for any reason at all ( as long as it makes the wealthy wealthier).

So what is so great about humans ? Why are you so down on the space nasties ? If they are only doing what Americans or Chinese or Russians (for example) do - dominating heartlessly for profit and advantage to their closest genetic relatives -why are they so bad in your mind ?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Big deal.

Soon you'll be dead.

:)