• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two Kinds of Salvation

Ben Avraham

~;> as you want to put it
so literally on your point of view
then
perhaps we could also say this things literally
that the only record about jesus to be proclaimed as the one who died on the cross were all written in the bible itself
meaning
if jesus existence were not been written then
even his words will not be seen nor
not be heard in this present time of ours

Tell me Ukok, have you ever read Josephus? He reports in his book "Wars of the Jews" that only in the First Century
the Romans crucified thousands of Jews in no different manner from the way Jesus was crucified. Why all this big
deal about Jesus, because Paul decided it so? Jesus was a Jew no different from all the others who were crucified
like him. There is absolutely nothing about Jesus in the Tanach if you don't use Christian preconceived notions to
assume that the books are speaking about him. It is called "Walking by faith and not by sight aka understanding,
according to Paul. (II Cor. 5:7) Yes, Paul, a renegade former Jew who founded Christianity in the city of Antioch. (Acts 11:26)

Ben Avraham

The existence of God been revealed to me. I get that it's easy for those this has not happened to, to trivialize the experience. So what? You have absolutely no evidence that I'm wrong. You're assuming that since you have not experienced it, no one has. Your faith that I am wrong is completely blind while my faith is based on my personal evidence. Your baseless faith seems good enough for you while my, more evidenced faith is just fine for me.

I am not trivializing YOUR personal experience but the attempt of a Christian to use the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach with the intent to enhance the credibility of the NT aka the gospel of Paul. This is called vandalism of Judaism with the "things" of Christianity. I don't walk by faith Pete, but by sight which is to walk with understanding. (II Cor. 5:7)

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth

Deliverance
The act or journey of being saved from a highly undesirable event

Salvation
1. The cause of one's deliverance;

2. The outcome of experiencing deliverance

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not trivializing YOUR personal experience but the attempt of a Christian to use the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach with the intent to enhance the credibility of the NT aka the gospel of Paul. This is called vandalism of Judaism with the "things" of Christianity. I don't walk by faith Pete, but by sight which is to walk with understanding. (II Cor. 5:7)
2 Corinthians 5:7 I think "sight" does not mean with understanding but means 'appearance', which implies KNOWING something by forming it in your own mind.

Ben Avraham

2 Corinthians 5:7 I think "sight" does not mean with understanding but means 'appearance', which implies KNOWING something by forming it in your own mind.

Paul himself juxtaposed walking by faith with walking by sight. Sight is to see; to see is to know. If to walk by sight is to know where you walk to, it is only obvious that to walk by faith is to walk without knowing where you go. (II Cor. 5:7)

Ben Avraham

Deliverance
The act or journey of being saved from a highly undesirable event

Salvation
1. The cause of one's deliverance;

2. The outcome of experiencing deliverance

Now, hold unto that thought while reading Luke 16:29-31 and you will understand why Jesus
said that to achieve salvation from hell-fire, one must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Then, just
don't share your thought with the disciples of Paul because they will react as if Jesus did not
know what he was talking about.

ukok102nak

Tell me Ukok, have you ever read Josephus? He reports in his book "Wars of the Jews" that only in the First Century
the Romans crucified thousands of Jews in no different manner from the way Jesus was crucified. Why all this big
deal about Jesus, because Paul decided it so? Jesus was a Jew no different from all the others who were crucified
like him. There is absolutely nothing about Jesus in the Tanach if you don't use Christian preconceived notions to
assume that the books are speaking about him. It is called "Walking by faith and not by sight aka understanding,
according to Paul. (II Cor. 5:7) Yes, Paul, a renegade former Jew who founded Christianity in the city of Antioch. (Acts 11:26)

~;> jesus is different from all the others who were crucified like him
and
this scripture shall tell the difference
as it is written
:read:
John 19:6
When the chief priests and the guards saw Jesus, they shouted, "Crucify him! Crucify him!" Pilate told them, "You take him and crucify him. I don't find this man guilty of anything."

as you've mentioned the tanach
we also
confidently mention this verse unto you

the tanach tells somethin about
jesus as what we've said before
the same thing that tells also about
the written names of those people who are very familiar unto you
if we may so

therefore
it is no one's fault
if we've found the same writtings that tells somethin about jesus which corroborate unto the said writtings of the tanach itself

by the way
we haven't read this so called
writtings of josephus and how he described the wars of the jews
though we've heard it was all about the fightings of greeks and jews
thats why
the jews during those time
seek the help of the romans as what some people says regarding unto your question

perhaps you may want to read this report
so as it is written
1. And it happened, after that Alexander son of Philip, the Macedonian, who came out of the land of Chettiim, had smitten Darius king of the Persians and Medes, that he reigned in his stead, the first over Greece, 2. And made many wars, and won many strong holds, and slew the kings of the earth, 3. And went through to the ends of the earth, and took spoils of many nations, insomuch that the earth was quiet before him; whereupon he was exalted and his heart was lifted up. 4. And he gathered a mighty strong host and ruled over countries, and nations, and kings, who became tributaries unto him. 5. And after these things he fell sick, and perceived that he should die. 6. Wherefore he called his servants, such as were honourable, and had been brought up with him from his youth, and parted his kingdom among them, while he was yet alive. 7. So Alexander reigned twelves years, and then died. 8. And his servants bare rule every one in his place. 9. And after his death they all put crowns upon themselves; so did their sons after them many years: and evils were multiplied in the earth. 10. And there came out of them a wicked root Antiochus surnamed Epiphanes, son of Antiochus the king, who had been an hostage at Rome, and he reigned in the hundred and thirty and seventh year of the kingdom of the Greeks. 11. In those days went there out of Israel wicked men, who persuaded many, saying, Let us go and make a covenant with the heathen that are round about us: for since we departed from them we have had much sorrow. 12. So this device pleased them well. 13. Then certain of the people were so forward herein, that they went to the king, who gave them licence to do after the ordinances of the heathen: 14. Whereupon they built a place of exercise at Jerusalem according to the customs of the heathen: 15. And made themselves uncircumcised, and forsook the holy covenant, and joined themselves to the heathen, and were sold to do mischief. 16. Now when the kingdom was established before Antiochus, he thought to reign over Egypt that he might have the dominion of two realms. 17. Wherefore he entered into Egypt with a great multitude, with chariots, and elephants, and horsemen, and a great navy, 18. And made war against Ptolemee king of Egypt: but Ptolemee was afraid of him, and fled; and many were wounded to death. 19. Thus they got the strong cities in the land of Egypt and he took the spoils thereof. 20. And after that Antiochus had smitten Egypt, he returned again in the hundred forty and third year, and went up against Israel and Jerusalem with a great multitude, 21. And entered proudly into the sanctuary, and took away the golden altar, and the candlestick of light, and all the vessels thereof, 22. And the table of the shewbread, and the pouring vessels, and the vials. and the censers of gold, and the veil, and the crown, and the golden ornaments that were before the temple, all which he pulled off. 23. He took also the silver and the gold, and the precious vessels: also he took the hidden treasures which he found. 24. And when he had taken all away, he went into his own land, having made a great massacre, and spoken very proudly. 25. Therefore there was a great mourning in Israel, in every place where they were; 26. So that the princes and elders mourned, the virgins and young men were made feeble, and the beauty of women was changed. 27. Every bridegroom took up lamentation, and she that sat in the marriage chamber was in heaviness, 28. The land also was moved for the inhabitants thereof, and all the house of Jacob was covered with confusion. 29. And after two years fully expired the king sent his chief collector of tribute unto the cities of Juda, who came unto Jerusalem with a great multitude, 30. And spake peaceable words unto them, but all was deceit: for when they had given him credence, he fell suddenly upon the city, and smote it very sore, and destroyed much people of Israel. 31. And when he had taken the spoils of the city, he set it on fire, and pulled down the houses and walls thereof on every side. 32. But the women and children took they captive, and possessed the cattle. 33. Then builded they the city of David with a great and strong wall, and with mighty towers, and made it a strong hold for them. 34. And they put therein a sinful nation, wicked men, and fortified themselves therein. 35. They stored it also with armour and victuals, and when they had gathered together the spoils of Jerusalem, they laid them up there, and so they became a sore snare: 36. For it was a place to lie in wait against the sanctuary, and an evil adversary to Israel. 37. Thus they shed innocent blood on every side of the sanctuary, and defiled it: 38. Insomuch that the inhabitants of Jerusalem fled because of them: whereupon the city was made an habitation of strangers, and became strange to those that were born in her; and her own children left her. 39. Her sanctuary was laid waste like a wilderness, her feasts were turned into mourning, her sabbaths into reproach her honour into contempt. 40. As had been her glory, so was her dishonour increased, and her excellency was turned into mourning. 41. Moreover king Antiochus wrote to his whole kingdom, that all should be one people, 42. And every one should leave his laws: so all the heathen agreed according to the commandment of the king. 43. Yea, many also of the Israelites consented to his religion, and sacrificed unto idols, and profaned the sabbath. 44. For the king had sent letters by messengers unto Jerusalem and the cities of Juda that they should follow the strange laws of the land, 45. And forbid burnt offerings, and sacrifice, and drink offerings, in the temple; and that they should profane the sabbaths and festival days: 46. And pollute the sanctuary and holy people: 47. Set up altars, and groves, and chapels of idols, and sacrifice swine's flesh, and unclean beasts: 48. That they should also leave their children uncircumcised, and make their souls abominable with all manner of uncleanness and profanation: 49. To the end they might forget the law, and change all the ordinances. 50. And whosoever would not do according to the commandment of the king, he said, he should die. 51. In the selfsame manner wrote he to his whole kingdom, and appointed overseers over all the people, commanding the cities of Juda to sacrifice, city by city. 52. Then many of the people were gathered unto them, to wit every one that forsook the law; and so they committed evils in the land; 53. And drove the Israelites into secret places, even wheresoever they could flee for succour. 54. Now the fifteenth day of the month Casleu, in the hundred forty and fifth year, they set up the abomination of desolation upon the altar, and builded idol altars throughout the cities of Juda on every side; 55. And burnt incense at the doors of their houses, and in the streets. 56. And when they had rent in pieces the books of the law which they found, they burnt them with fire. 57. And whosoever was found with any the book of the testament, or if any committed to the law, the king's commandment was, that they should put him to death. 58. Thus did they by their authority unto the Israelites every month, to as many as were found in the cities. 59. Now the five and twentieth day of the month they did sacrifice upon the idol altar, which was upon the altar of God. 60. At which time according to the commandment they put to death certain women, that had caused their children to be circumcised. 61. And they hanged the infants about their necks, and rifled their houses, and slew them that had circumcised them. 62. Howbeit many in Israel were fully resolved and confirmed in themselves not to eat any unclean thing. 63. Wherefore the rather to die, that they might not be defiled with meats, and that they might not profane the holy covenant: so then they died. 64. And there was very great wrath upon Israel.

as the apostle of the gentiles
wrote about the crucification of christ
:read: (as it is written)
1 Corinthians 1:21
For seeing that in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not know God, it was God's good pleasure through the foolishness of the proclaiming to save those who believe.
22 For Jews ask for signs, Greeks seek after wisdom,
23 but we proclaim Messiah crucified; a stumbling block to Jews, and foolishness to Gentilesc ,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Messiah is the power of God and the wisdom of God.

compare this verse
from the writtings of paul

Proverbs 8:1
Doesn't wisdom cry out? Doesn't understanding raise her voice?

Proverbs 8:32
"Now therefore, my sons, listen to me,
for blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction, and be wise.
Do not refuse it.
34 Blessed is the man who hears me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at my door posts.

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

ukok102nak

~;> let us hear
what luke have to say
about this
:read: (so as it is written)
Acts 23:6
But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees and the other Pharisees, he shouted in the council, "Men and brothers, I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees. Concerning the hope and resurrection of the dead I am being judged!"
7 When he had said this, an argument arose between the Pharisees and Sadducees, and the assembly was divided.
8 For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, nor angel, nor spirit; but the Pharisees confess all of these.

godbless
unto all always

Now, hold unto that thought while reading Luke 16:29-31 and you will understand why Jesus
said that to achieve salvation from hell-fire, one must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Then, just
don't share your thought with the disciples of Paul because they will react as if Jesus did not
know what he was talking about.

Ben Avraham

~;> jesus is different from all the others who were crucified like him and this scripture shall tell the difference as it is written :read: John 19:6 When the chief priests and the guards saw Jesus, they shouted, "Crucify him! Crucify him!" Pilate told them, "You take him and crucify him. I don't find this man guilty of anything."

I didn't expect any differently from what you say above. Christian preconceived notions is more contagious than the power of drugs. John 19:6 is a slander against the Jewish authorities with the intent to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. A real lie because, how could the Jewish authorities ask the enemies occupiers of our Land to crucify a Jew who
declared to have come to fulfill and confirm the most important thing to a Jew which is the Law? (Mat. 5:17-190 The opposite is rather true that twice the Pharisees tried to rescue Jesus from being arrested first from Herod and later from Pilate. (Luke 19:37-40) Believe it or not,
Jesus was arrested and crucified because his own disciples were acclaiming him king of the
Jews in Jerusalem. Hence, Jesus' verdict commanded by Pilate to be nailed on the top of his
cross: INRI.

Ben Avraham

~;> let us hear what luke have to say about this :read: (so as it is written) Acts 23:6 But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees and the other Pharisees, he shouted in the council, "Men and brothers, I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees. Concerning the hope and resurrection of the dead I am being judged!" 7 When he had said this, an argument arose between the Pharisees and Sadducees, and the assembly was divided. 8 For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, nor angel, nor spirit; but the Pharisees confess all of these.

Yeah! Let's hear more lies from Paul himself. First lie: Paul could have never been a Pharisee because the Sect of the Pharisees would not admit Hellenist Jews in their Yeshivas. Pharisees
by definition were known as the separated ones. Paul was a Hellenist by birth; the son of a well-to-do couple from the city of Tarsus in the Cilicia. He was a Jew versed in Platonic Greek Philosophy. When Paul was arrested in the Temple, the reason was because some of the Jews from Asia had acknowledged him in the Temple to be the one who was teaching the Jews in the Diaspora against the Law and the Temple even teaching the Jews to stop circumcising their children and abandon the customs of Moses. (Acts 21:21) That's why he was arrested and not
because of his hope in the resurrection. A Jew would never be arrested because of his belief in resurrection. Therefore, he was lying to the Jewish authorities in the Jerusalem Council. BTW,
he was in the Temple camouflaged as law observer paying a vow that he had not made. But
since God is not to mock, he was arrested, taken to Rome and remained under arrest in Rome till he died.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Paul himself juxtaposed walking by faith with walking by sight. Sight is to see; to see is to know. If to walk by sight is to know where you walk to, it is only obvious that to walk by faith is to walk without knowing where you go. (II Cor. 5:7)
That is correct. 1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

If you know where you are going you are the Shepherd. I think you are not it.

ukok102nak

~;> paul never lied from that verse
coz it was luke who wrote the book of acts
and the apostle of the gentiles
never mock god
for he only tells the truth
about the things that is happening in his surroundings
especially the things that the
lord christjesus our saviour ordered him
to do
as it is written
Acts 26:14
“And when we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me, and saying in the Heḇrew language, ‘Sha’ul, Sha’ul, why do you persecute Me? It is hard for you to kick against the prods.’
15 “And I said, ‘Who are You, Master?’ And He said, ‘I am יהושע, whom you persecute.
16 ‘But rise up, and stand on your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you a servant and a witness both of what you saw and of those which I shall reveal to you,
17 delivering you from the people, and the gentiles, to whom I now send you,
18 to open their eyes, to turn them from darkness to light, and the authority of Satan to Elohim, in order for them to receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are set-apart by belief in Me.’

by the way
about your writtings compared to the
writtings of paul
we can certainly say
that most people on this planet shall choose paul writtings
rather than Ben Avraham's opinion
indeed
so as it is written
2 Corinthians 1:3
Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! He is the Father who is compassionate and the God who gives comfort.
4 He comforts us whenever we suffer. That is why whenever other people suffer, we are able to comfort them by using the same comfort we have received from God.
5 Because Christ suffered so much for us, we can receive so much comfort from him.
6 Besides, if we suffer, it brings you comfort and salvation. If we are comforted, we can effectively comfort you when you endure the same sufferings that we endure.
7 We have confidence in you. We know that as you share our sufferings, you also share our comfort.
8 Brothers and sisters, we don't want you to be ignorant about the suffering we experienced in the province of Asia. It was so extreme that it was beyond our ability to endure. We even wondered if we could go on living.
9 In fact, we still feel as if we're under a death sentence. But we suffered so that we would stop trusting ourselves and learn to trust God, who brings the dead back to life.
10 He has rescued us from a terrible death, and he will rescue us in the future. We are confident that he will continue to rescue us

godbless
unto all always

Yeah! Let's hear more lies from Paul himself. First lie: Paul could have never been a Pharisee because the Sect of the Pharisees would not admit Hellenist Jews in their Yeshivas. Pharisees
by definition were known as the separated ones. Paul was a Hellenist by birth; the son of a well-to-do couple from the city of Tarsus in the Cilicia. He was a Jew versed in Platonic Greek Philosophy. When Paul was arrested in the Temple, the reason was because some of the Jews from Asia had acknowledged him in the Temple to be the one who was teaching the Jews in the Diaspora against the Law and the Temple even teaching the Jews to stop circumcising their children and abandon the customs of Moses. (Acts 21:21) That's why he was arrested and not
because of his hope in the resurrection. A Jew would never be arrested because of his belief in resurrection. Therefore, he was lying to the Jewish authorities in the Jerusalem Council. BTW,
he was in the Temple camouflaged as law observer paying a vow that he had not made. But
since God is not to mock, he was arrested, taken to Rome and remained under arrest in Rome till he died.

Last edited:

ukok102nak

~;> so as it is written
Jeremiah 10:23
O יהוה, I know the way of man is not in himself, it is not for man who walks to direct his own steps.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Messiah יהושע unto good works, which Elohim prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

John 4:23
“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father also does seek such to worship Him.

2 Corinthians 12:19 Have you been thinking all along that we're trying to defend ourselves to you? We speak as Christ's people in God's sight. Everything we do, dear friends, is for your benefit.

Psalms 79:9
Help us, O God, our savior, for the glory of your name. Rescue us, and forgive our sins for the honor of your name.
10 Why should the nations be allowed to say, "Where is their God?" Let us watch as the nations learn that there is punishment for shedding the blood of your servants.

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

ukok102nak

~;> THAT INRI WAS MADE
JUST TO INSULT JESUS
AND THOSE PEOPLE DURING THAT TIME ARE THE ONE WHO FORCE PILATE TO DO THE THINGS WHICH IS AGAINST HIS WILL
READ AGAIN
as it is written
John 19:14
14 The time was about six o'clock in the morning on the Friday of the Passover festival. Pilate said to the Jews, "Look, here's your king!"
15 Then the Jews shouted, "Kill him! Kill him! Crucify him!" Pilate asked them, "Should I crucify your king?" The chief priests responded, "The emperor is the only king we have!"

and
if you read from this verse you shall know
the true writtings behind that INRI
which is supposed to be an insult to jesus
and
why those people forced pilate
to do the things
that is
against his will during that time
so as it is written
John 19:6
When the chief priests and the guards saw Jesus, they shouted, "Crucify him!
Crucify him!"
Pilate told them, "You take him and crucify him. I don't find this man guilty of anything."
7 The Jews answered Pilate, "We have a law, and by that law he must die because he claimed to be the Son of God."
8 When Pilate heard them say that, he became more afraid than ever.
9 He went into the palace again and asked Jesus, "Where are you from?" But Jesus didn't answer him.
10 So Pilate said to Jesus, "Aren't you going to answer me? Don't you know that I have the authority to free you or to crucify you?"
11 Jesus answered Pilate, "You wouldn't have any authority over me if it hadn't been given to you from above. That's why the man who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."
12 When Pilate heard what Jesus said, he wanted to free him. But the Jews shouted, "If you free this man, you're not a friend of the emperor. Anyone who claims to be a king is defying the emperor."

13 When Pilate heard what they said, he took Jesus outside and sat on the judge's seat in a place called Stone Pavement. (In Hebrew it is called Gabbatha.)
14 The time was about six o'clock in the morning on the Friday of the Passover festival. Pilate said to the Jews, "Look, here's your king!"
15 Then the Jews shouted, "Kill him! Kill him! Crucify him!" Pilate asked them, "Should I crucify your king?" The chief priests responded, "The emperor is the only king we have!"

godbless
unto all always

I didn't expect any differently from what you say above. Christian preconceived notions is more contagious than the power of drugs. John 19:6 is a slander against the Jewish authorities with the intent to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. A real lie because, how could the Jewish authorities ask the enemies occupiers of our Land to crucify a Jew who
declared to have come to fulfill and confirm the most important thing to a Jew which is the Law? (Mat. 5:17-190 The opposite is rather true that twice the Pharisees tried to rescue Jesus from being arrested first from Herod and later from Pilate. (Luke 19:37-40) Believe it or not,
Jesus was arrested and crucified because his own disciples were acclaiming him king of the
Jews in Jerusalem. Hence, Jesus' verdict commanded by Pilate to be nailed on the top of his
cross: INRI.

Last edited:

12jtartar

Premium Member
Ben Avraham,
You must look again at salvation, Soteriology, for there is no such thing as Universal Salvation. This concept is not new, it is called Apocatastasis, or Universalism, which mean that everyone that ever lived, both spirits and flesh and blood, will, in the end, gain Salvation.
This concept is totally false, as can easily be seen by many Scriptures, both in the Hebrew and Greek, Old and New Testament.
Consider Jeremiah 25:30-33, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Zechariah 14:1-19.
Jesus, who came to earth as the light of the world taught that you must do certain things to gain Salvation.
Look what Jesus said during the greatest sermon ever given, The Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 7:12, 13,14, 21-23. When a Jew asked Jesus if those who are saved few, at Luke 13:23,24, Jesus said that many would try to enter the narrow door, but would not be able. Then Jesus said to strive hard to get in, for many would try to get in but would not be able.
There are many things that a person must do to gain Salvation.
We must find the ONE faith that God is blessing, Ephesians 4:3-6. We must follow in Jesus footsteps, 1Peter 2:21, be baptized, into the ONE faith, and continue in that faith until the end, Matthew 10:22, 24:9-13.
AGAPE!!!

meghanwaterlillies

Two Kinds of Salvation.

1. Personal salvation and;

2. Universal salvation.

Only universal salvation is free; personal salvation is as expensive as the kind of transgression committed against the Law.

Universal salvation is the one promised to Noah through the Noahide Covenant which the Lord established with all Mankind. Soon after the Flood, the Lord promised Noah never to allow another catastrophe the size of the Flood as all living beings, except for Noah's family, had suffered universal destruction. What about if Mankind turned again as evil as at the time of Noah? The Lord had to raise a new people from the loins of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as the pledge or assurance to His promise of universal salvation for Mankind. Israel had risen. Now, as long as Israel remained as a People before the Lord forever, the earth would remain seed-time and harvest and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night would not cease. In other words, as long as the natural laws functioned properly, Mankind was saved; freely saved. (Gen. 8:21,22)

Prophet Jeremiah must have read the above text and connected the Lord's pledge with the permanence of Israel as a People before the Lord forever as long as the natural laws functioned properly, thus, Israel would guarantee the Lord's promise of universal salvation of Mankind. (Jeremiah 31:35-37)

Reading the Christian NT the other day, I came about John 4:22 and I was reminded that Jesus must have read both texts above; the one of Genesis and that of Jeremiah and concluded that indeed salvation comes from the Jews. From the Jews, he said, and not from one among the Jews.

Now, for personal salvation, the bill would have to be paid according to the transgression of the Law; the law of cause and effect; some times as expensive as the loss of life itself. This kind of salvation is so serious that, as Jesus himself said, if we come to the Temple to plead for salvation and we are reminded that some one has an issue with us, we must leave all behind and go set things right with our neighbor and only then return to the altar to plead for salvation. (Mat. 5:23,24)
1. They are already trying to make the world nasty, which is unfair.
3. well the jews get to be called gentiles.
4. Though those aren't terrible things to me the 7 seven "hide" laws
............ Before you go any further I heard you...........
Would it be any different then if I accused you that you denied God?

1. Do not deny God.
  2. Do not blaspheme God.
  3. Do not murder.
  4. Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
  5. Do not steal.
  6. Do not eat from a live animal.
  7. Court Systems
  8. If those court systems are then ran by Talmudic principles
  9. It throws the court holders out.

meghanwaterlillies

1. Do not deny God.
  2. Do not blaspheme God.
  3. Do not murder.
  5. Do not steal.
  7. Court Systems
  8. if it holds other things like the Talmud shiaa or whatever..
  9. it throws the court holders out.

meghanwaterlillies

1. Do not deny God.
  2. Do not blaspheme God.
  3. Do not murder.
  5. Do not steal.
  7. Court Systems
  8. if it holds other things like the Talmud shiaa or whatever..
  9. it throws the court holders out.