• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Truth Alliance network and 20 churches Websites hacked - plz read the message

Mary23

Photonic

Ad astra!
doppelgänger;2594173 said:
Is denying other people their voice part of "raising your voice"?

Islamic extremists may be some of the funniest people on Earth.

And most idiotic...dangerous...etc.

The worst part is it seems to take so little to go from devout Muslim to extremist apparently, as they are more than willing to resort to violence at the drop of a hat (Perceived insult).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The worst part is it seems to take so little to go from devout Muslim to extremist apparently, as they are more than willing to resort to violence at the drop of a hat (Perceived insult).
I don't think so. I'd wager that the extremists were already that way, even before taking such action.
Given the vast number of Muslims who haven't become "extreme", the transformation appears uncommon.

Photonic

Ad astra!
I don't think so. I'd wager that the extremists were already that way, even before taking such action.
Given the vast number of Muslims who haven't become "extreme", the transformation appears uncommon.

Oh I know the vast majority isn't extremist, just as all sects of society have a minority who are extremist (Look at the extremist liberal and conservative agendas in the US). But there is a rather distressingly large portion who seem to get violent very quickly. I'm hoping it's just because they are louder.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Truth Alliance Network and 20 other Churches websites Hacked By XtReMiSt of Muslim Liberation Army. According to the officials of MLA the object of these deferments are "To Raise A Voice Against Quran Burning Day and Illegal occupation of Israel and India in Palestine and Kashmir.. and to show why Muslims are raising their voice against America."

Truth Alliance Network and 20 Churches Websites Hacked By XtReMiSt (Muslim Liberation Army) ~ VOGH:: VOICE OF GREYHAT
SO, let me get this straight. Some ragtag group of wannabe hackers temporarily takes down a small group of minor Christian websites (likely with poor security) and this is supposed to be a big deal? Who cares? I wonder how the residents of Israel, India, Palestine and Kashmir felt when they were originally occupied illegally by Muslim armies? No wait, that doesn't matter, does it?

BruceDLimber

And what proof exactly is there as to who actually did all this?

It' sounds equally likely that some other group CALLED itself something "Muslim" and went ahead and FAKED doing this is the other group's name.

All I can remember is the "Rumors and Propaganda" course I took some time back!

Bruce

etherealascension

Secular Buddhist Humanist
I'm not seeing the issue here. A voiceless, faceless gang of semi-hackers gets into a few Christian sites for a little while? I don't think the world should stop turning for that.