• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trumps task force breifings

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
For sure.

It will be very interesting to see how a non-articulate man with a drifting thought process squares up with President Trump during the final debates.

The lefts potential champion in chief whom I might add befits the party beautifully in all its glorious character. I do admire the optimism.
I am amazed you stll believe Donald would show up for a Presidential Debate.

JesusKnowsYou

- two hours on attacks
- 45 minutes praising himself and team
- 9 minutes promoting hydroxychloroquine
- 4.5 minutes offering sympathy for victims
I don't understand.

Is this somehow supposed to be a criticism?

The guy has held - what - 35 of these briefings that range from 90 minutes to 2 and a half hours each?

How long does it take to offer sympathy for victims? A few seconds?

If this 4.5 minutes is accurate - that would mean he could have given about 8 seconds at each briefing.

That makes sense to me. What do you want him to do - give a eulogy at each briefing? Read off the names of every victim?

How long does the guy need to talk about hydroxychloroquine?

You want him to say the same thing over and over again? Mention only the one treatment option forever?

He praises his efforts and the efforts of his team to combat the grossly inaccurate coverage of the liberal anti-Trump media.

Someone has to give people hope.

As to the "attacks" - is this a reference to him attacking someone or defending himself from attacks?

Given how he has been the recipient of the most unfair coverage I have ever seen - I'm surprised he hadn't devoted more time to fighting the fake news.

Bear Wild

I don't understand.

Is this somehow supposed to be a criticism?

The guy has held - what - 35 of these briefings that range from 90 minutes to 2 and a half hours each?

How long does it take to offer sympathy for victims? A few seconds?

If this 4.5 minutes is accurate - that would mean he could have given about 8 seconds at each briefing.

That makes sense to me. What do you want him to do - give a eulogy at each briefing? Read off the names of every victim?

How long does the guy need to talk about hydroxychloroquine?

You want him to say the same thing over and over again? Mention only the one treatment option forever?

He praises his efforts and the efforts of his team to combat the grossly inaccurate coverage of the liberal anti-Trump media.

Someone has to give people hope.

As to the "attacks" - is this a reference to him attacking someone or defending himself from attacks?

Given how he has been the recipient of the most unfair coverage I have ever seen - I'm surprised he hadn't devoted more time to fighting the fake news.

What do you not understand. He is supposed to be the leader of a country but all he knows how to do is glorify himself. He gives misinformation, contradicts himself, makes it sound like he is the only leader who is doing the right thing. Turns on anyone how disagrees with him. Creates false news then blames it on the media.

Unfair coverage? He is allowed to say what he wants and it is his fault, not the media and not the opposition that makes him call the virus a hoax, claim disinfectants toxic to human tissue can be given internally to humans to wipe out the virus rapidly, claim the US is doing a better job than any other country when this is clearly false. Trump is doing this to himself

OK if you want a dictator rather than a democracy then I understand your sympathy with Trump.

JesusKnowsYou

What do you not understand. He is supposed to be the leader of a country but all he knows how to do is glorify himself.
Not according to the information you provided.

It claimed that the President spent 45 minutes "praising himself and team" - considering that he had 35 briefings that ran an average time of 110 minutes - that means he spent about 1% of that time "praising himself and team".

If that's "all he knows how to do" - as you claim - then what was the vast majority - 99% - of the briefings about?
He gives misinformation, contradicts himself, makes it sound like he is the only leader who is doing the right thing.
The President is always going to try to put a positive spin on things - because he is the President - that is his job.

Leaders should not be fear-mongers who whip people up into hysteria. They focus on keeping their people calm.

I haven't heard him claim that he is the only leader who is doing the right thing - but he has been calling out bad leaders.

Feel free to bring up examples of misinformation and of him contradicting himself.
Turns on anyone how disagrees with him.
What do you mean by "turns on anyone"?

Do you mean when he tells them that they are wrong?

You don't tell people that disagree with you that they are wrong?
Creates false news then blames it on the media.
The media needs no one's help spreading fake news.
Unfair coverage?
Without a doubt - and you are about to give a few examples.
He is allowed to say what he wants and it is his fault, not the media and not the opposition that makes him call the virus a hoax...
Perfect example of the media - or rather the Democratic PAC Priorities USA Action - obviously splicing together two separate quotes from the President.

This is what he actually said,

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax." (Bold and italicized spliced quotes by the PAC)

Donald Trump Charleston, South Carolina Rally Transcript - February 28, 2020 - Rev

Trump was claiming that the Democrats lying about how he was handling the corona virus was "their new hoax" - not that the virus itself was a hoax.

Even though this was crystal clear - he confirmed that this was what he meant by "hoax" the very next day when I reported asked him about his use of the word,

"No, no, no. “Hoax” referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody, because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them, not — I’m not talking about what’s happening here; I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax. That’s just a continuation of the hoax, whether it’s the impeachment hoax or the “Russia, Russia, Russia” hoax. This is what I’m talking about. Certainly not referring to this. How could anybody refer to this? This is very serious stuff."

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Conference | The White House

He very clearly stated - again - that the "hoax" was what the Democrats were doing- not the virus. He claimed that the virus was "serious stuff".
...claim disinfectants toxic to human tissue can be given internally to humans to wipe out the virus rapidly...
This is pure media spin.

The President did not at all claim that the disinfectants they were discussing - bleach and isopropyl alcohol - should be taken internally.

Bill Bryan - who leads the Science and Technology Directorate at the Department of Homeland Security - spoke at length about the potential weaknesses of the virus.

He pointed out that ultraviolet light and these disinfectants kill the virus.

After Bill Bryan finished the President then asked him if they were going to test various ways to get the ultraviolet light "inside the body" - a reference to an already existing procedure - then he made his comments and asked his question about disinfectants,

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."

The President commented on how powerful these disinfectants were then he asked his team of medical experts about ways to "clean" inside the body - possibly with injections.

He made no claim about using those disinfectants internally.

Just a few minutes later in that very same briefing - a reporter asked Bill Bryan about the President's question concerning disinfectants,

"But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —"

To this the President responded with,

"It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing | The White House
...claim the US is doing a better job than any other country when this is clearly false. Trump is doing this to himself
But this is empirically false. We are doing a better job than a lot of other countries.

Of the confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. (1.1 million) - only 63,733 have died - about 5.8%

Spain had approximately 213k cases - 24,543 died - 11.5 percent - about double the percentage in the U.S.

Italy had approximately 205k cases - 27,967 died - 13.6 percent - more than double the percentage in the U.S.

The UK had approximately 171k cases - 26,771 died - 15.7 percent - almost triple the percentage in the U.S.

France had approximately 130k cases - 24,376 died - 18.8 percent - more than triple the percentage in the U.S.
OK if you want a dictator rather than a democracy then I understand your sympathy with Trump.
Not only did every example you mentioned prove that the media is unfairly covering the President - but you also proved that you yourself don't know what's going on with this virus globally and you don't seem to know what a dictator is.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
In a recent time summary of the topics discussed by president Trump we get a clear view of the kind of president he really is.

- two hours on attacks
- 45 minutes praising himself and team
- 9 minutes promoting hydroxychloroquine
- 4.5 minutes offering sympathy for victims

I would also include 0 minutes of useful information and I would like to know how many times has he reversed his opinion with the newest opinion being what he meant all along.
Don't forget suggesting people inject disinfectant!

Bear Wild

That never happened. Fake news.
This is what President Trump said.
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."
What is fake about this?

Bear Wild

But this is empirically false. We are doing a better job than a lot of other countries.

Of the confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. (1.1 million) - only 63,733 have died - about 5.8%

Spain had approximately 213k cases - 24,543 died - 11.5 percent - about double the percentage in the U.S.

Italy had approximately 205k cases - 27,967 died - 13.6 percent - more than double the percentage in the U.S.

The UK had approximately 171k cases - 26,771 died - 15.7 percent - almost triple the percentage in the U.S.

France had approximately 130k cases - 24,376 died - 18.8 percent - more than triple the percentage in the U.S.

I see you intentionally left out Germany, New Zealand, South Korea, Austria. So your hand picked examples to support the president and ignored any examples that contradicted him. This is the kind of misinformation expected from Trump supporters.

Bear Wild

The President commented on how powerful these disinfectants were then he asked his team of medical experts about ways to "clean" inside the body - possibly with injections.

His statement connected disinfectants with the injections. Do no distort the information given.

Bear Wild

The President is always going to try to put a positive spin on things - because he is the President - that is his job.
No his job is to support and protect the country. Placing a positive spin is not what he took the oath of office to do. According to him he is the best president ever. Do you believe that?

JesusKnowsYou

This is what President Trump said.
What is fake about this?
You putting all of that in bold isn't going to make it fit your narrative.

The President was asking his medical team if a disinfectant - or something else that "knocks the virus out in a minute" - could be used to clean the body internally.

This question is not outlandish when you consider similar procedures - such as chemotherapy.

I already covered this in my initial post to you.

Only someone who suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome or "TDS" (basically a grade-A moron) would believe that the President was recommending that anyone inject these disinfectants into their bodies.

He was asking his team of medical experts a question and that he believed it would be interesting to check out and that they were going to need to "use medical doctors" to check that out.

"So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me"

And as I told you in my last post a reporter - one of those grade-A morons - did ask if the President was recommending that people inject these disinfectants into their bodies and the President said,

"It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing | The White House
I see you intentionally left out Germany, New Zealand, South Korea, Austria. So your hand picked examples to support the president and ignored any examples that contradicted him. This is the kind of misinformation expected from Trump supporters.
First off - I don't know which exact quote from the President you are referring to.

Second - there are 195 countries in the world - I cannot look at all of them - and I felt that four examples were enough.

Third - I chose countries that had a decently comparable infection rate to the U.S.

The infection rate of COVID-19 in the U.S. is approximately .29% - this was estimated by dividing the confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. by the total population. (1.1 mil/ 328.2 mil)

The infection rates of the countries I listed are as follows, Spain (.46%), Italy (.34%), the UK (.27%) and France (.19%).

The infection rates of the countries you mentioned are, New Zealand (.002%), South Korea (.002%), Austria (.17%) and Germany (.19%)

I suppose I could have included Austria and Germany - but their lower infection rates could account for their lower death rate 3.7% and 4% respectively - not much lower than the U.S. death rate of 5.8%.

New Zealand and South Korea - on the other hand - are not comparable to the U.S. due to their extremely low rate of infection.

Basically - my claim was that the U.S. had done better than "a lot of other countries" and I believe that I proved that.

I did not intentionally leave any countries out to misinform anyone - but because there are so many countries and not all of them are comparable to the U.S. rate of infection.

Austria, Germany and France all have lower rates of infection than the U.S. - so you would assume that they would have lower death rates as well - but France's is more than triple the death rate of the U.S.

The United Kingdom's infection is almost exactly the same as the U.S. but their death rate is almost triple that of the U.S.

This empirical evidence proves that the U.S. is handling this crisis more effectively than a lot of other countries.
His statement connected disinfectants with the injections. Do no distort the information given.
I have not distorted anything - while you on the other hand - are ignoring that the President told that reporter only a few minutes later that he did not mean that these or any other disinfectants should be injected.
No his job is to support and protect the country.
Holding daily briefings, wanting to open the government, and telling the people that it is not the end of the world and that there are many treatment options being explored is supporting and protecting the country.
Placing a positive spin is not what he took the oath of office to do.
Good leaders keep their people calm.

Bad leaders whip their people up into a frenzy.

End of story.
According to him he is the best president ever. Do you believe that?
Top five at least. Maybe top three after his next term.

If the Democrats hadn't been so busy fighting against him - he would have accomplished more - so he would have already made top three.

Last edited:

Bear Wild

Good leaders keep their people calm.

Bad leaders whip their people up into a frenzy.
And that is exactly what Trump does. He whips up his base and says inflammatory unsupported things to divide people. Thank you for that conformation.
The President was asking his medical team if a disinfectant - or something else that "knocks the virus out in a minute" - could be used to clean the body internally.
Do not interpret what he said. It was clear and he doesn't ask his medical team he tells them if you really have not noticed. He creates so much medical misinformation that he is dangerous to the public he was sworn to protect!!!
This question is not outlandish when you consider similar procedures - such as chemotherapy.
Do not compare chemotherapy with this. Most chemotherapy no matter how destructive it is, it is based on scientific evidence. Anything that would eliminate the virus from a human body in minutes would be toxic and he did not imply chemotherapy, immunotherapy, or antiviral therapy with evidence. His words stand clear and that's why he said they were sarcastic as a cover up.
First off - I don't know which exact quote from the President you are referring to.

Second - there are 195 countries in the world - I cannot look at all of them - and I felt that four examples were enough.
Germany is in the top ten but it did not fit with you wanted to day so you ignored it. No excuse.
Basically - my claim was that the U.S. had done better than "a lot of other countries" and I believe that I proved that.

Actually you have only proved that you are not clear on the facts and do not understand what has happened. South Korea infection rate was low because of its response despite it borders china. Germany has a very low death rate compared to its infection rate. Germany did better and trump was completely incorrect. He stated the virus was a HOAX. Responded late and has disregarded and fired those who contradict him. Dictatorship clearly. You may like dictators in power but I do not

I have not distorted anything - while you on the other hand - are ignoring that the President told that reporter only a few minutes later that he did not mean that these or any other disinfectants should be injected.

Then he should have never said it in the first place. He is in too high of an office to make such irresponsible statements.

Top five at least. Maybe top three after his next term.

You must not know any of our previous presidents. What country are you from. That statement is purely out of ignorance.

JesusKnowsYou

And that is exactly what Trump does. He whips up his base and says inflammatory unsupported things to divide people. Thank you for that conformation.
This is a violation of Forum Rule #3 - "Defamation, slander, or misrepresentation of a member's beliefs/arguments"

You know full well that I claimed that the President has been attempting to keep people calm - not "whip" anyone up.

If you hadn't added the, "Thank you for that [confirmation]" line at the end - this would not have been a violation.

By adding that line you were claiming that this was my claim - when you know that it wasn't.

Please apologize and amend or I will report you.

Anyways - the President having daily briefings where he keeps the people updated and answers questions does calm people down.

What "whips" people up is not what the President says - but what the media, Hollywood and Democrats do in response to what he says.

That is their goal. They are trying to use this virus as a means to ruin the economy and attack the President.

It is pure stupidity and evil.
Do not interpret what he said.
I did not have to interpret anything. What the President said - or rather didn't say - is clear.

Even if it wasn't initially clear (it was for anyone but a grade-A moron) - the President's answer to the follow-up question casts away all doubt,

"It wouldn’t be through injection."

This is an example of the media, Hollywood and Democrats whipping people up into a frenzy over nothing.

Please don't be this stupid.
It was clear and he doesn't ask his medical team he tells them if you really have not noticed.
No - the President was obviously asking a question.

When the President asked, "And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." - he was looking directly at Bill Bryan and he had a questioning inflection in his voice.

He did not claim that anyone should inject any of these disinfectants into themselves. He was asking medical experts their opinion on injections that could cause a cleaning in the body.

It was the idea of disinfectants - or rather their effectiveness - that led him to ask his question about injections and cleaning inside the body.

He made no recommendation. He was asking if they could look into something that he considered "interesting".
He creates so much medical misinformation that he is dangerous to the public he was sworn to protect!!!
The only way asking medical experts about possible treatments can create misinformation is if the medical experts themselves were the ones who gave false information.

I know that if a Democrat or celebrity had asked a similar question no one would have noticed - because there is nothing wrong with asking questions.

All you sufferers of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) lack all reason and accountability when it comes to the President.
Do not compare chemotherapy with this. Most chemotherapy no matter how destructive it is, it is based on scientific evidence. Anything that would eliminate the virus from a human body in minutes would be toxic and he did not imply chemotherapy, immunotherapy, or antiviral therapy with evidence.
Why can't I compare this idea to chemotherapy when they are almost exactly similar ideas?

The President never recommended that anyone inject disinfectants into their bodies - but he did ask if medical experts could look into ways to clean the body through injections.

You don't need to have any "scientific evidence" to ask a question of experts and the President did not "imply" anything about a potential treatment - he asked medical experts a question.

You are just being unreasonable.
His words stand clear and that's why he said they were sarcastic as a cover up.
Yes - the President very clearly stated that he was not recommending the injection of disinfectants into the body.

What question did the President claim was "sarcastic"? The one he asked of the medical experts or one he asked the reporters?
Germany is in the top ten but it did not fit with you wanted to day so you ignored it. No excuse.
Top ten what?

I didn't go to any particular list of countries to pick my examples.

I picked Spain and Italy because they are the two countries in Europe that I hear the most about because they got hit hard with the virus just like the U.S.

I also chose the U.K. and France because they are common "go-to's" when people are comparing the U.S. to European countries.

As I said before - I could have used Germany - but I thought having two countries with lower infection rate and two with higher was enough.

By the way - I don't understand why you believe my not mentioning Germany is significant. They aren't doing any better than the U.S.

The rate of infection in Germany (.19%) is approximately 65.5% that of the U.S. infection rate (.29%).

The death rate in Germany (4%) is approximately 69% that of the U.S. death rate (5.8%).

The difference between infection and death rates are almost exactly similar - but shows that the U.S. has been slightly more successful in keeping their infected alive.

So - go ahead - include Germany. It doesn't really prove anything.
Actually you have only proved that you are not clear on the facts and do not understand what has happened.
Really? But I'm the only one who has been sharing numbers and sources. That's weird.
South Korea infection rate was low because of its response despite it borders china.
Yes - they learned well from past outbreaks from China.

They also don't have anyone calling them racist or xenophobic for banning travel from certain countries.

Nor do they have idiots like Pelosi or the Florence mayor telling people to go out, mingle and hug amid the crisis.

They also didn't have the CDC contaminating their labs and COVID-19 test kits.

Not only this - but their population is only approximately 15.7% that of the U.S. while experiencing only approximately 19.3% of the travel and tourism from foreign countries that the U.S. does.

South Korea did good - but their country is not comparable to the U.S.
Germany has a very low death rate compared to its infection rate.
Thank God for that.
Germany did better and trump was completely incorrect.
What quote by the President do you believe you are disproving here?
He stated the virus was a HOAX.
No - he didn't. I covered this lie of yours in Post #28. Are you not reading my posts?

This is what I said,

"Perfect example of the media - or rather the Democratic PAC Priorities USA Action - obviously splicing together two separate quotes from the President.

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax." (Bold and italicized spliced quotes by the PAC)

Donald Trump Charleston, South Carolina Rally Transcript - February 28, 2020 - Rev

Trump was claiming that the Democrats lying about how he was handling the corona virus was "their new hoax" - not that the virus itself was a hoax.

Even though this was crystal clear - he confirmed that this was what he meant by "hoax" the very next day when I reported asked him about his use of the word,

"No, no, no. “Hoax” referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody, because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them, not — I’m not talking about what’s happening here; I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax. That’s just a continuation of the hoax, whether it’s the impeachment hoax or the “Russia, Russia, Russia” hoax. This is what I’m talking about. Certainly not referring to this. How could anybody refer to this? This is very serious stuff."

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Conference | The White House

He very clearly stated - again - that the "hoax" was what the Democrats were doing- not the virus. He claimed that the virus was "serious stuff"."
Responded late and has disregarded and fired those who contradict him.
He placed a travel ban on China the very day after the WHO declared that COVID-19 was a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.

He was labelled a racist and xenophobe for doing it - but he did it anyway.

What do you believe he should have done?

Who has he fired and why exactly?

I see you making a lot of claims - but how about you back them up with some sources?
Dictatorship clearly. You may like dictators in power but I do not
Yep - you're still showcasing your ignorance on what a dictator or dictatorship is.

Look it up.
Then he should have never said it in the first place. He is in too high of an office to make such irresponsible statements.
Questions are not statements.

Questions are sentences, phrases or words used to ask for information.

Statements are declarations or remarks that express truth or falsity.

You not knowing the difference does not mean the President did anything wrong.

The President never claimed that people should inject disinfectants into themselves.

He asked medical experts if they could clean the body internally.
You must not know any of our previous presidents. What country are you from. That statement is purely out of ignorance.
You asked me for my opinion and I gave it.

You don't have to agree with me and I honestly do not care if you do.

You not agreeing with me does not mean that I'm wrong or ignorant.

I know you didn't ask but I'd just like to say that Obama was one of the worst Presidents we ever had.

He is right down there with Carter and Buchanan.

Last edited:

Bear Wild

This is a violation of Forum Rule #3 - "Defamation, slander, or misrepresentation of a member's beliefs/arguments"

You know full well that I claimed that the President has been attempting to keep people calm - not "whip" anyone up.

If you hadn't added the, "Thank you for that [confirmation]" line at the end - this would not have been a violation.

By adding that line you were claiming that this was my claim - when you know that it wasn't.

Please apologize and amend or I will report you.

Anyways - the President having daily briefings where he keeps the people updated and answers questions does calm people down.

What "whips" people up is not what the President says - but what the media, Hollywood and Democrats do in response to what he says.

That is their goal. They are trying to use this virus as a means to ruin the economy and attack the President.

It is pure stupidity and evil.

I did not have to interpret anything. What the President said - or rather didn't say - is clear.

Even if it wasn't initially clear (it was for anyone but a grade-A moron) - the President's answer to the follow-up question casts away all doubt,

"It wouldn’t be through injection."

This is an example of the media, Hollywood and Democrats whipping people up into a frenzy over nothing.

Please don't be this stupid.

No - the President was obviously asking a question.

When the President asked, "And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." - he was looking directly at Bill Bryan and he had a questioning inflection in his voice.

He did not claim that anyone should inject any of these disinfectants into themselves. He was asking medical experts their opinion on injections that could cause a cleaning in the body.

It was the idea of disinfectants - or rather their effectiveness - that led him to ask his question about injections and cleaning inside the body.

He made no recommendation. He was asking if they could look into something that he considered "interesting".

The only way asking medical experts about possible treatments can create misinformation is if the medical experts themselves were the ones who gave false information.

I know that if a Democrat or celebrity had asked a similar question no one would have noticed - because there is nothing wrong with asking questions.

All you sufferers of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) lack all reason and accountability when it comes to the President.

Why can't I compare this idea to chemotherapy when they are almost exactly similar ideas?

The President never recommended that anyone inject disinfectants into their bodies - but he did ask if medical experts could look into ways to clean the body through injections.

You don't need to have any "scientific evidence" to ask a question of experts and the President did not "imply" anything about a potential treatment - he asked medical experts a question.

You are just being unreasonable.

Yes - the President very clearly stated that he was not recommending the injection of disinfectants into the body.

What question did the President claim was "sarcastic"? The one he asked of the medical experts or one he asked the reporters?

Top ten what?

I didn't go to any particular list of countries to pick my examples.

I picked Spain and Italy because they are the two countries in Europe that I hear the most about because they got hit hard with the virus just like the U.S.

I also chose the U.K. and France because they are common "go-to's" when people are comparing the U.S. to European countries.

As I said before - I could have used Germany - but I thought having two countries with lower infection rate and two with higher was enough.

By the way - I don't understand why you believe my not mentioning Germany is significant. They aren't doing any better than the U.S.

The rate of infection in Germany (.19%) is approximately 65.5% that of the U.S. infection rate (.29%).

The death rate in Germany (4%) is approximately 69% that of the U.S. death rate (5.8%).

The difference between infection and death rates are almost exactly similar - but shows that the U.S. has been slightly more successful in keeping their infected alive.

So - go ahead - include Germany. It doesn't really prove anything.

Really? But I'm the only one who has been sharing numbers and sources. That's weird.

Yes - they learned well from past outbreaks from China.

They also don't have anyone calling them racist or xenophobic for banning travel from certain countries.

Nor do they have idiots like Pelosi or the Florence mayor telling people to go out, mingle and hug amid the crisis.

They also didn't have the CDC contaminating their labs and COVID-19 test kits.

Not only this - but their population is only approximately 15.7% that of the U.S. while experiencing only approximately 19.3% of the travel and tourism from foreign countries that the U.S. does.

South Korea did good - but their country is not comparable to the U.S.

Thank God for that.

What quote by the President do you believe you are disproving here?

No - he didn't. I covered this lie of yours in Post #28. Are you not reading my posts?

This is what I said,

"Perfect example of the media - or rather the Democratic PAC Priorities USA Action - obviously splicing together two separate quotes from the President.

He very clearly stated - again - that the "hoax" was what the Democrats were doing- not the virus. He claimed that the virus was "serious stuff"."

He placed a travel ban on China the very day after the WHO declared that COVID-19 was a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.

He was labelled a racist and xenophobe for doing it - but he did it anyway.

What do you believe he should have done?

Who has he fired and why exactly?

I see you making a lot of claims - but how about you back them up with some sources?

Yep - you're still showcasing your ignorance on what a dictator or dictatorship is.

Look it up.

Questions are not statements.

Questions are sentences, phrases or words used to ask for information.

Statements are declarations or remarks that express truth or falsity.

You not knowing the difference does not mean the President did anything wrong.

The President never claimed that people should inject disinfectants into themselves.

He asked medical experts if they could clean the body internally.

You asked me for my opinion and I gave it.

You don't have to agree with me and I honestly do not care if you do.

You not agreeing with me does not mean that I'm wrong or ignorant.

I know you didn't ask but I'd just like to say that Obama was one of the worst Presidents we ever had.

He is right down there with Carter and Buchanan.
I apologize if I have offended you.
Trumps record is clear to anyone. He has been divisive, has better connection with world dictators, and is sending us backwards with environmental protection as we head into a crisis. Note nothing mentioned about you.

Bear Wild

Anyways - the President having daily briefings where he keeps the people updated and answers questions does calm people down
I disagree. He misrepresents medical information. He supports unconfirmed medical treatment, boasts about how great he is doing after calling everything a hoax. He promises everything will open on Easter despite all of the medical support team in complete saying this was not a good Idea. The best way for a president to calm down the people is to be careful and knowledgeable about what he says. Trump is none of these.