• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump interrupts his speech to praise himself

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
You're more generous than you look.
For those keeping score at home, the thread that has gotten the most "Qs" was 4 Qs out of 10. That honor went to @Neo Deist when he made a post claiming that Hillary looked great in purple! (Don't even deny it! We all saw it!)

habiru

For those keeping score at home, the thread that has gotten the most "Qs" was 4 Qs out of 10. That honor went to @Neo Deist when he made a post claiming that Hillary looked great in purple! (Don't even deny it! We all saw it!)
Well, I believes that she looks better wearing a leopard's skin outfits. I guest having a husband like Bill had turned her into a cougar.

absurd-funny-hillary-clinton-photoshops11.jpg

73461.gif

Altfish

Veteran Member
Well, alert me when he starts acting presidential.
You could have a long wait.

Must say from the other side of the pond we are finding him comical - frightening but comical - I just wish Spitting Image was still on.
Comedians the world over will treat him like the mother load for jokes

Rapha

Well, I believes that she looks better wearing a leopard's skin outfits. I guest having a husband like Bill had turned her into a cougar.
73461.gif
Need to add Hellary's picture to the milk carton as a Missing In Action photo; as the zombie just ate her.

Toten

*Trump bends over to pick up a pen he dropped*

People's reaction: "Look at this pig! He dropped his own pen on the floor! How could ANYONE take this guy seriously!? He is not presidential!!!"

Skwim

Veteran Member
*Trump bends over to pick up a pen he dropped*

People's reaction: "Look at this pig! He dropped his own pen on the floor! How could ANYONE take this guy seriously!? He is not presidential!!!"
*Trump bends over to fart*

Supporter's reaction: "Look, once again the king is dispensing wisdom. How could ANYONE not take this guy seriously!? He is not only presidential. . . . he's the Alpha and Omega personified!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
*Trump bends over to fart*
Democrat sniffs it....
"Smells of borscht & blini....it's Russian!"
"At least Hillary's smelled of Big Macs & apple pie."

Hey, Skwim....no matter how far you lower the bar, I'll be there!

Skwim

Veteran Member
Democrat sniffs it....
"Smells of borscht & blini....it's Russian!"
"At least Hillary's smelled of Big Macs."

Hey, Skwim....no matter how far you lower the bar, I'll be there!
And I expect a copy of the photo. (I know you're plastering your Room of Reverence with images of me.)

Decorate-the-walls-of-the-house-with-pictures2.jpg