• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump interrupts his speech to praise himself

Skwim

Veteran Member
But first of all, go to the 11:04 mark in the video and watch him look to his audience of CIA members for "I did good, didn't I mommy?" reassurance.

Okay, now go to the 13:20 mark and note his pathetic interruption at 13:38. It has absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do with the point he was making. Nothing at all! It's like a time-out for a bit of self aggrandizement. A shot of "Ain't I great!" to tide him over.

I leave it to you to best characterize such a personality and what drives it, and to shake your head in disbelief that such a narcissistic boob could become President of the USA.

Last edited:

Kemosloby

Premium Member
But first of all, go to the 11:04 mark in the video and watch him look to his audience of CIA members for "I did good, didn't I mommy?" reassurance.

Okay, now go to the 13:20 mark and note his pathetic interruption at 13:38. It has absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do with the point he was making. Nothing at all! It's like a time-out for a bit of self aggrandizement. A shot of "Ain't I great!" to tide him over.

I leave it to you to best characterize such a personality and what drives it, and to shake your head in disbelief that such a narcissistic boob could become President of the USA.

CIA seems to like him

BSM1

What? Me worry?

So what's your argument?

Skwim

Veteran Member
So what's your argument?
Argument? No argument. Just keeping those who voted for him aware of what they did, and reminding everyone of what kind of governance is likely to lay ahead and why.

A Public Service Announcement as it were. :p

Skwim

Veteran Member
CIA seems to like him
He seems to think so, or is trying to make himself believe they do. Considering his derogatory remarks about US intelligence agencies, and the fact that most CIA personal are no doubt brighter and far more astute than he is, I seriously doubt many, if any, like him.

habiru

Well, he treat Black people as if they were gods. Holding onto their clothing as if it has special miraculous powers. I like him as a President, but I will never shake his hands...

cinderella_shoe_gif.gif

Rapha

Try contacting the spirits and get them to take you to a alternate reality where Hellary Klingon became POTUS.

Then dance among the joyful snowflakers that are literally radioactive flakes of ash as Hellary got her precious nuclear war with Russia.

Enjoy.:D

tytlyf

Not Religious
Try contacting the spirits and get them to take you to a alternate reality where Hellary Klingon became POTUS.

Then dance among the joyful snowflakers that are literally radioactive flakes of ash as Hellary got her precious nuclear war with Russia.

Enjoy.:D
Do you watch Fox like me on TV?

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Trump is bad.
We'll see a new thread every time Trump gives
a speech with something they can object to.
Which will be all the time! :p In regards to the OP, it sounded like a joke to me maybe even as his own expense. I give this thread 2 Q's out of 10!