• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump: 'I think it was Russia'

esmith

Veteran Member
These questions should be asked of the FBI. Obama should not be the one talking about this. He's a political figure.

And normally I would say the FBI probably shouldn't have gotten into it if there was nothing concrete. Except that they did with the other candidate. So to all appearances it seems the FBI made the choice to make public investigations loosely related to Clinton on a regular basis but chose to do the opposite for the investigations involving Trump.
The DNC is a private organization. Reports indicate that the FBI contacted the DNC about Russian hacking but the DNC rebuffed them. Since the DNC is a private organization the FBI can not force them to corporate as long as the DNC is not breaking any laws. So, it appears that the persons at fault is the Russians and the DNC.
FBI says DNC wouldn't give it direct access to hacked servers

Underhill

The DNC is a private organization. Reports indicate that the FBI contacted the DNC about Russian hacking but the DNC rebuffed them. Since the DNC is a private organization the FBI can not force them to corporate as long as the DNC is not breaking any laws. So, it appears that the persons at fault is the Russians and the DNC.
FBI says DNC wouldn't give it direct access to hacked servers

So... how does that matter? The DNC was in the middle of a massive campaign. Of course they didn't want any interruptions. I don't see how that makes any of this 'their fault'.

And there is more to this than just the hacked servers. There was the investigation of Trump people meeting with Russians (again, nothing to it, but then there was nothing to the Clinton/Ryan email thing the FBI called a press conference about...).

esmith

Veteran Member
So... how does that matter? The DNC was in the middle of a massive campaign. Of course they didn't want any interruptions. I don't see how that makes any of this 'their fault'.

And there is more to this than just the hacked servers. There was the investigation of Trump people meeting with Russians (again, nothing to it, but then there was nothing to the Clinton/Ryan email thing the FBI called a press conference about...).
Not sure what the Clinton/Ryan email issue was, please expand.

Parchment

Hopefully this is not seen as off topic by moderators, I 'd say it's pretty spot on from my observations:

Last edited:

Parchment

Here we go again.

I know.. I KNOW!

Leonard Nimoy (Spock) on Bigfoot!

10346194_742402675814719_5428380790475466469_n.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Seeing the article mention a couple times "Republican opposition" makes me laugh. Hard. Reality is about the slap him probably the hardest it has ever done to him before in a few days.

tytlyf

Not Religious
The sad thing is that RW media employs many propaganda techniques used by Goebbels. Roger Ailes springs to mind.

Parchment

The sad thing is that RW media employs many propaganda techniques used by Goebbels. Roger Ailes springs to mind.
Like the Nazis and Hitler, his speech seems no better or worse:

But when those situations are seemingly reversed we see some rectal feedings, for myself I am thankful that I am living in this current reality.

Underhill

Not sure what the Clinton/Ryan email issue was, please expand.

Roughly 2 weeks before the Election the FBI director came out and announced that they were looking into possible links between Clinton and Weener (sorry, misspoke when I said Ryan)... Turned out it came to nothing. But the timing and the fact the FBI never really talked about investigations that involved Trump and his staff (which also came to nothing, or at least have so far) are more than a little suspect.

Parchment

Such spin! You kiss your loved ones with that mouth? The DNC did not think it was the FBI contacting them. In fact, they thought they were being spoofed... again.

Ahh... and that is the beauty of not really knowing anything and mouthing off about it, the Internet provides one with the format to allow one to grind their axes.

Last edited:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Ahh... and that is the beauty of not really knowing anything and mouthing off
I think he knows better. I think he knows what actually transpired. Some people are more interested in justifying their decisions than the actual truth. I could be wrong but the more I read his responses the less impressed I get.