• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump: 'I think it was Russia'

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, is it really a crime to expose someone who is committing crimes? Even if the information came from "Russia" it would still be important for us to know.
She also reminds me of cops who won't allow anyone to record them committing crimes.
It's illegal to catch them?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
One could argue that the Democrats are not capable of running a government in a modern technological society.
If you believe that, then what about what helped Obama win the 2008 election?

Actually, he's your leader too if you live in the USA, but anyway Russia could be hacking that doesn't mean Russia is hacking for Trump, lol.

But this was one of the conclusions of the investigation, and there's some intelligence of unverified reliability that the RNC website and/or Trump himself may also have been hacked into. However, I'm not ready to draw any conclusions on this aspect because the sources haven't been verified as being authentic, especially since we know that one part of it has proven to be bogus.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trump sure loves Russia. He is puppet of the mighty Russia.
While that conspiracy theory is possible, it just doesn't make sense, given Trump's rebellious nature.
It just doesn't seem likely that he'd be anyone's minion. What's more likely is that he sees better
relations with Russia as a goal. We may disagree about whether this is good or not....it might mean
giving Putin more freedom to oppress little countries he has designs upon....it might mean our avoiding
covert or overt conflict with Russia. If it's more the latter than the former, I say it's good.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
She also reminds me of cops who won't allow anyone to record them committing crimes.
It's illegal to catch them?

Ohh yes, lol... :D

Obama has been persecuting whistleblowers since day one, and the fact remains these individuals save lives. It's far more likely that DNC insiders who were pissed that Bernie got the shaft did all of the leaking. If I was them, I know I would.

At this point I feel anything coming out of the Obama administration is just straight out propaganda. They are just completely untrustworthy.

Parchment

So now that Trump has possibly admitted that Russia is behind the hacks, expect the Trump supporter to follow suit. He is their dear leader, he can do no harm

"I think it was Russia" -Donald Trump
"Trump has possibly admitted that Russia was behind attacks"- tytlyf

Prosecutor : I think the defendant might have possibly committed a crime, the court has evidence but you the jury can't see it and all the witnesses are anonymous- I rest my case.

esmith

Veteran Member
Anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty knew it was Russia. We have to ask why they denied this for so long? What was their motive? Why was it so easy for them to stay so deluded for so long?
Maybe you should ask that of the Obama. They knew what was going at least a year in advance.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Maybe you should ask that of the Obama. They knew what was going at least a year in advance.
Correct, it's not Trump's fault, it's Obama's. Obama is always to blame, even if a presidental candidate loves russian information obtained from hax. RW media says the American intel community cannot be trusted, Putin and Assange are the real experts.

Underhill

These questions should be asked of the FBI. Obama should not be the one talking about this. He's a political figure.

And normally I would say the FBI probably shouldn't have gotten into it if there was nothing concrete. Except that they did with the other candidate. So to all appearances it seems the FBI made the choice to make public investigations loosely related to Clinton on a regular basis but chose to do the opposite for the investigations involving Trump.

Underhill

While that conspiracy theory is possible, it just doesn't make sense, given Trump's rebellious nature.
It just doesn't seem likely that he'd be anyone's minion. What's more likely is that he sees better
relations with Russia as a goal. We may disagree about whether this is good or not....it might mean
giving Putin more freedom to oppress little countries he has designs upon....it might mean our avoiding
covert or overt conflict with Russia. If it's more the latter than the former, I say it's good.

I doubt Trump is actively working for Russia and on Putins speed dial. That doesn't mean he isn't influenced by his ties with them. The guy seems to have more serious conflicts of interest than any previous president I know of.

If we were just talking about peaceful relations, it would stink but whatever. But when Trump starts talking like Putin could start scooping up old Soviet holdings and we would do nothing, that is a serious problem.