• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump fires Obama

tytlyf

Not Religious
You don't understand our system very well. The Electoral College was put into place by some very wise men to prevent the bigger states from having undue influence in electing a President.
? Bigger states by population? So you're saying one nation voting as a whole was a problem before the electoral college?
Donald Trump won the popular vote in the States that gave him the votes required to be elected in the Electoral College. As a result, we did win the election, and was duly elected according to our system of government.
Yes, that's called the electoral college. Been around a while. But the popular vote didn't vote for Trump. Just be lucky the system doesn't force people to vote.

omega2xx

No they didn't. The electorate voted for Clinton, similarly to Obama.
As opposed to Trump, who lost.
The Electoral College installed Trump. Being installed is not being elected.
Tom

Yesterday I could have sworn Trump was given the oath of office. Do theey do that fore th loser now?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Yesterday I could have sworn Trump was given the oath of office. Do theey do that fore th loser now?
Yes.
Same thing happened in 2000. It's a function of our nondemocratic system of choosing a president.
It's a relic of the olden days when the states were sovereign and the rich white slavers didn't expect to have the "people" interfere in their business. Now the undemocratic process has become "affirmative action " for white rural voters. That's why conservatives think its "fair" that Wyoming voters have 4× the voting power of those other people who moved to cities.
Tom

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Abe Lincoln, the literal first Republican freed the slaves. I still think it's funny that people associate racists with the right, and then forget that Black Lives Matter is largely composed of anti-semitic pan-African groups like Nation of Islam, New Black Panther Party, and the like.

The Democrats just moved from owning slaves to herding them in to ghetto plantations, they still crack the whip, they just do it by keeping them on the entitlement teat. You're still a slave if you're dependent on the goodwill of a slave master, or in this case, the local government.

The irony here . . . is that I am black . . . a Trump voter/supporter and a conservative :D .
Al Sharpton hates me!

Mindmaster

Premium Member
The irony here . . . is that I am black . . . a Trump voter/supporter and a conservative :D .
Al Sharpton hates me!

I bet, but then again Al Sharpton is a reverend of nothing anyway. Please name one valuable thing this man has done, other than promote racism and stew up crap. You know, I can't either. :D

Anyway, someone's skin color is pretty irrelevant to me... stupid is, as stupid does...

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Al Sharpton hates me!
I have seen a video black child getting kicked out of the house by his mother for voting for Trump at school. (The vote wasn't real btw.)
The video was so messed up.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I bet, but then again Al Sharpton is a reverend of nothing anyway. Please name one valuable thing this man has done, other than promote racism and stew up crap. You know, I can't either. :D

Anyway, someone's skin color is pretty irrelevant to me... stupid is, as stupid does...

I hate it how people look up to this joker for "race relations," it is just pitiful

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I have seen a video black child getting kicked out of the house by his mother for voting for Trump at school. (The vote wasn't real btw.)
The video was so messed up.

THis is how many black parents are. i know so first hand but they can be very hostile over very mundane things. Most children end of completely hating their mothers especially since they always make the mistake of picking loser men to be the father of their kids. Loser mothers pick loser dads which create loser children.

Having children is great, just choose a good guy to have it with. Almost every girl in my youth I grew up with has been pregnant and living paycheck to paycheck and every guy I knew has been shot or is in prison. The only ones that became successful were the few asian kids I knew lol. Talk about stereotypes

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I hate it how people look up to this joker for "race relations," it is just pitiful

No better than Jessie Jack-*** who has made his living off scams, theft, and deceiving his own people.

Most people on the left have a hard time understanding the activism is a business, and every single thing that goes on is money in someone's pocket.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
No better than Jessie Jack-*** who has made his living off scams, theft, and deceiving his own people.

Most people on the left have a hard time understanding the activism is a business, and every single thing that goes on is money in someone's pocket.

We do not need Black Power if all the leaders understand is Green Power. The dollar makes things move and it makes people listen

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
THis is how many black parents are. i know so first hand but they can be very hostile over very mundane things. Most children end of completely hating their mothers especially since they always make the mistake of picking loser men to be the father of their kids. Loser mothers pick loser dads which create loser children.
I am not black but I have gained to hate on my step mom. She was a complete control freak.

Having children is great, just choose a good guy to have it with. Almost every girl in my youth I grew up with has been pregnant and living paycheck to paycheck and every guy I knew has been shot or is in prison. The only ones that became successful were the few asian kids I knew lol. Talk about stereotypes
Have you ever watched 16 and pregnant? That show is so messed up. These girls get pregnant by idiots and then guys leaves them. This one episode the guy got the girl pregnant and when she had the baby the guy brought a new gf to the hospital to see the baby.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
We do not need Black Power if all the leaders understand is Green Power. The dollar makes things move and it makes people listen

Of that, we can always be in full agreement. If two groups of people can figure out how to make money together no one gives a crap about anything else. :D

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I am not black but I have gained to hate on my step mom. She was a complete control freak.

Wow, we come from similar circumstances lol

Have you ever watched 16 and pregnant? That show is so messed up. These girls get pregnant by idiots and then guys leaves them. This one episode the guy got the girl pregnant and when she had the baby the guy brought a new gf to the hospital to see the baby.

LMFAO so typical of men like this. I do my best to be as accommodating to my girlfriend as possible because I fear of her being at the mercy of another man if she left me. I am not a jealous person but I am a very caring if not slightly paranoid.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Wow, we come from similar circumstances lol
Lol yeah. It that kind of situation race doesn't matter.
The kind of stuff my step mom did to me was not right. She is insane.

LMFAO so typical of men like this. I do my best to be as accommodating to my girlfriend as possible because I fear of her being at the mercy of another man if she left me. I am not a jealous person but I am a very caring if not slightly paranoid.
I am glad I didn't get pregnant by the wrong guy. I took me quite a few years to find the right guy that wouldn't cheat on me and do mutiple relationships without me knowing about.