• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump fires Obama

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Just for fun... Of course... :D

EDIT: I'm aware the video is now not working, sorry you missed it. It's missing from YouTube, no idea why. :D

EDIT TO THE EDIT: I've found the link again on another vid and have replaced it, sorry for the trouble. :D

Last edited:

omega2xx

Just for fun... Of course... :D

EDIT: I'm aware the video is now not working, sorry you missed it. It's missing from YouTube, no idea why. :D

EDIT TO THE EDIT: I've found the link again on another vid and have replaced it, sorry for the trouble. :D

Trump didn't fire Obama, The electorate did.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Yep. A lot of the fans of Obama wanted him to do a 3rd term.

But . . . but . . . he can do a 3rd term! He can do it without an election then Hillary can take over for 12 years and we can delay elections for Republicans for 100 years until we ban the party.

That is 100% democratic! You are just a racist!

*liberal head explodes*

Mindmaster

Premium Member
But . . . but . . . he can do a 3rd term! He can do it without an election then Hillary can take over for 12 years and we can delay elections for Republicans for 100 years until we ban the party.

*liberal head explodes*

Abe Lincoln, the literal first Republican freed the slaves. I still think it's funny that people associate racists with the right, and then forget that Black Lives Matter is largely composed of anti-semitic pan-African groups like Nation of Islam, New Black Panther Party, and the like.

The Democrats just moved from owning slaves to herding them in to ghetto plantations, they still crack the whip, they just do it by keeping them on the entitlement teat. You're still a slave if you're dependent on the goodwill of a slave master, or in this case, the local government.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator

*liberal head explodes*
12 years scares me. Ahhh lol. I don' think the US would be able to take 4 more year of obama.

habiru

Michelle Obama Was Not Really Having It Today

evilmichelle2.gif

giphy_1111.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

C2oO1y5UkAAoBGb.jpg

tytlyf

Not Religious
Abe Lincoln, the literal first Republican freed the slaves. I still think it's funny that people associate racists with the right, and then forget that Black Lives Matter is largely composed of anti-semitic pan-African groups like Nation of Islam, New Black Panther Party, and the like.

The Democrats just moved from owning slaves to herding them in to ghetto plantations, they still crack the whip, they just do it by keeping them on the entitlement teat. You're still a slave if you're dependent on the goodwill of a slave master, or in this case, the local government.
Conservatives didn't free the slaves. They fought for the state right to continue owning them. American history 101

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Trump didn't fire Obama, The electorate did.
The electorate didn't have a choice. Obama had done two terms.

It's ridiculous that some Trump supporters are now counting Obama abiding by the Constitution as some sort of personal victory for Donald Trump. Trump never went head-to-head against Obama.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
No they didn't. The electorate voted for Clinton, similarly to Obama.
As opposed to Trump, who lost.
The Electoral College installed Trump. Being installed is not being elected.
Tom

You don't understand our system very well. The Electoral College was put into place by some very wise men to prevent the bigger states from having undue influence in electing a President. Donald Trump won the popular vote in the States that gave him the votes required to be elected in the Electoral College. As a result, we did win the election, and was duly elected according to our system of government.