• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump additional impeachment charge witness tampering

BSM1

What? Me worry?
So she had to feel threatened retroactively?
Trump's opponents have great imagination.

You have just given me a defense for every crime I may commit in the future...

"Your honor, I felt Mr. Smith was retroactively threatening me so I capped his ragged butt...."

Shad

Veteran Member
He did not criticize, he threatened ti fire her.

No he didn't. He said she did a bad job. She was recalled over a month ago. She already has a job at George Town before any tweet was made. She moved on over a month ago.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You have just given me a defense for every crime I may commit in the future...

"Your honor, I felt Mr. Smith was retroactively threatening me so I capped his ragged butt...."
How you feel is what matters, eh.

Riders

He can voice his opinion how he likes. He never made a threat. Read the tweet.
He threatened to fire her its not an opinion. He shouldn't open his mouth and say didley to her unless it positive during her testimony.Saying hateful critical things while she testifies is actually very abusive. So even if you were right you are wrong, he shouldn't say one word to her that's not positive while she testifies not a word.

When is he gonna learn to keep his big fat mouth shut? I know Republicans are asking themselves this........

Shad

Veteran Member
He threatened to fire her its not an opinion.

She works at George Town. She was recalled at the beginning of October. He can not fire someone that no longer works for the executive branch.

He shouldn't open his mouth and say didley to her unless it positive during her testimony.

Nonsense. He can voice whatever opinion he wants.

Saying hateful critical things while she testifies is actually very abusive.

Nope. Attorneys will regular drag people through the mud to discredit them

So even if you were right you are wrong, he shouldn't say one word to her that's not positive while she testifies not a word.

Nonsense.

When is he gonna learn to keep his big fat mouth shut? I know Republicans are asking themselves this........

Meh.