• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trinitarian? Sure, sort of

Aniiz

For someone who is new to the forums, you aeem to have a lot of opinions about what other people believe. Maybe you could enlighten us poor uninformed members about some of the great truth you have and how you got it.
Why should I tell you of things and wisdom that you cannot believe what would be the purpose of that how would you profit from it?

Aniiz

Well, I wait and see to appreciate your wisdom, I keep my mind open, you may be correct, I just do not know it? Another mystery.
When you do something right and correct then it is you that profits from it the most so by doing this that you have said you will help yourself.

leov

When you do something right and correct then it is you that profits from it the most so by doing this that you have said you will help yourself.
knowledge i am relying on does not come from people unless i directed to those people