• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trinitarian? Sure, sort of

Aniiz

That's traditionally contested, over. One could argue Jesus in Spirit Form, one could argue a Heavenly Lord who is like the Jesus 'over-self'. That is probaly more about tradition, and again, both can be argued. Either belief isn't the type of trinity arguments being presented in this debate.

The arguments presented so far are something else, and has a 'separate', like totally different beings, or something. Its unclear, their codified definitions may not be what they teach, they disagree so forth. So, its Catholics generally who may or may not be representing the actual teachings of the church.
As it relates to that question, I don't know how they would answer that.
Why don't you just say "I don't know"then you would be correct.

Aniiz

So, in my theology,
'G-d' like in Genesis 1:26

Comprende?

Most arguments, they mean the Tetragrammaton , or , another entity that I'm not familiar with.[the great unknown entity, or something. Again I can't really explain others beliefs, and it's vague evrn sometimes when they explain them.
Most everything that people say nowadays and believe is incorrect anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter to you one way or the other as long as what you believe makes you feel like you're right.