• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Torment and Hell

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Isaiah 66:1 God is the beginning and end of all created things.

Yes, agree that God is the beginning (Psalms 90:2) but will He ever stop creating ? - Psalms 104:30
God is the beginning because only God existed before any beginning.
In other words, only God existed ' before ' the beginning of anything else.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Spiritual death is my understanding based on the Bible. So when Christ said ‘let the dead bury the dead’ He was referring to spiritually dead people. Resurrection Day we understand is the Day Christ returned and those who turned to Him became spiritually awakened. But millions still sleep unfortunately.
Sleep til Resurrection Day (John 6:40) Resurrection Day meaning Jesus' coming Millennium-Long Day of governing over Earth for a thousand years - 1 Corinthians 15:24-26

So, besides any who are spiritually asleep, the literal dead will sleep in death til Resurrection Day.
This is why the 'future tense' is used at Acts of the Apostles 24:15 that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection....

Last edited:

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Sleep til Resurrection Day (John 6:40) Resurrection Day meaning Jesus' coming Millennium-Long Day of governing over Earth for a thousand years - 1 Corinthians 15:24-26

So, besides any who are spiritually asleep, the literal dead will sleep in death til Resurrection Day.
This is why the 'future tense' is used at Acts of the Apostles 24:15 that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection....

Yes but it’s past tense now. However that’s a subject for another thread or you might want to start one yourself.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Yes, agree that God is the beginning (Psalms 90:2) but will He ever stop creating ? - Psalms 104:30
God is the beginning because only God existed before any beginning.
In other words, only God existed ' before ' the beginning of anything else.
god, the spirit and the waters existed before creation. genesis 1:2

and yes god recycles, renews, regenerates = matthew 19:28 and titus 3:5

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
god, the spirit and the waters existed before creation. genesis 1:2
and yes god recycles, renews, regenerates = matthew 19:28 and titus 3:5

God existed before creation - Psalms 90:2 - God being from everlasting (No beginning) - Psalms 104:30
Yes, in the re-creation - Matthew 19:28-29 - one can inherit everlasting life.
Some to Heaven who have that first or earlier resurrection - Revelation 20:6; Romans 8:23; Luke 22:28-30.
For the majority everlasting life on Earth as originally offered to Adam & Eve before their downfall.- Acts of the Apostles 24:15

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
God existed before creation - Psalms 90:2 - God being from everlasting (No beginning) - Psalms 104:30
Yes, in the re-creation - Matthew 19:28-29 - one can inherit everlasting life.
Some to Heaven who have that first or earlier resurrection - Revelation 20:6; Romans 8:23; Luke 22:28-30.
For the majority everlasting life on Earth as originally offered to Adam & Eve before their downfall.- Acts of the Apostles 24:15
everlasting life isn't just a forward motion. Is eternal in all directions. That which is formed can be and probably will be unformed. Most want to identify with their ego, personality, the beast.that isn't the spirit. It isn't an earthly, gross, carnal form

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
everlasting life isn't just a forward motion. Is eternal in all directions. That which is formed can be and probably will be unformed. Most want to identify with their ego, personality, the beast.that isn't the spirit. It isn't an earthly, gross, carnal form
Sure, immortal God is eternal in all directions forward and backward being Immortal - Psalms 90:2
Adam had No backwards motion. Adam began when formed/ fashioned from existing ground - Genesis 2:7
I suppose one could say that at Adam's death that Adam became un-formed, un-fashioned.
ALL of Adam ' returned ' to where he started -> dust - Genesis 3:19
A person can't ' return ' to a place he never was before.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
........and yes god recycles, renews, regenerates =......................
Apparently the God of the Bible (Psalms 115:16) created the Earth to think how to recycle, renew and regenerate.
Left alone Earth bounces back, however since the world wars Earth has more-and-more trouble doing what it was designed to do.
The solution is found at Revelation 11:18 B part.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Apparently the God of the Bible (Psalms 115:16) created the Earth to think how to recycle, renew and regenerate.
Left alone Earth bounces back, however since the world wars Earth has more-and-more trouble doing what it was designed to do.
The solution is found at Revelation 11:18 B part.
Then Jesus only came into existence as a person roughly 2022 years ago. Jesus is not God absolute. Jesus was a monist, a gnostic,

Prior to his renewal as Jesus he was once Joshua, melchizedek. Elisha to John the Baptists elijah

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I'd like to comment on your quote, " The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens. "

In a spiritual sense the Christian congregation is likened to one country, one nation at 1 Peter 2:9,5
So, to me God's congregation is but 'one spiritual nation', one spiritual country with its citizens, its subjects.
In other words, a nation of people not located on any map and has No borders, No boundaries found on any map.
Daniel chapter 11 is prophetic about that glorious beautiful spiritual land of decoration.
When God's enemies enter that spiritual land/nation it will prove to be their doom.
But Not the doom of righteous mankind as citizens, as subjects - Psalms 72:8, 12-14

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Then Jesus only came into existence as a person roughly 2022 years ago. Jesus is not God absolute.,......................

Right, pre-human heavenly spirit Jesus did Not send himself to Earth but his God sent heavenly Jesus to Earth for us.
Even the resurrected by God and ascended-to-heaven Jesus still thinks he has a God over him - Revelation 3:12
At the end of Jesus' coming 1,000 year reign over Earth, then notice Jesus hands back God's Kingdom to his God.
- 1 Corinthians 15:24-26

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Right, pre-human heavenly spirit Jesus did Not send himself to Earth but his God sent heavenly Jesus to Earth for us.
Even the resurrected by God and ascended-to-heaven Jesus still thinks he has a God over him - Revelation 3:12
At the end of Jesus' coming 1,000 year reign over Earth, then notice Jesus hands back God's Kingdom to his God.
Jesus isn't omnipresent. God is.

And God sends all prophets in such manner. Do a search on sent me.
Jesus refers to being sent almost 40 times in the four gospels. More so in gospel of john.. prophets were sent to the people. Isn't even unique to Jesus

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I'd like to comment on your quote, " The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens. "

In a spiritual sense the Christian congregation is likened to one country, one nation at 1 Peter 2:9,5
So, to me God's congregation is but 'one spiritual nation', one spiritual country with its citizens, its subjects.
In other words, a nation of people not located on any map and has No borders, No boundaries found on any map.
Daniel chapter 11 is prophetic about that glorious beautiful spiritual land of decoration.
When God's enemies enter that spiritual land/nation it will prove to be their doom.
But Not the doom of righteous mankind as citizens, as subjects - Psalms 72:8, 12-14

Yes I agree. In God’s Eyes there is no such thing as boundaries or borders as He sees us all as His children. The sun shines and the rain falls upon both the righteous and non believers.