• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thoughts?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
22228131_1991705737733145_1647060645936851370_n.jpg

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Count the number of sides, the number of bananas, or the time on the clock.

The geometric figure has a total of 6+5+4=15 sides, so in the first equation, the total number of sides is 15+15+15=45

In the second equation, both bunches of bananas have 4 in them and 4+4+15=23

In the third equation, the clock is at 3 o'clock and the bunch has 4 bananas, so 4+3+3=10.

In the last, the clock is at 2 o'clock, the bunches have 3 bananas each, and the geometric figure has 6+5=11 sides, giving

2+3+3*11=2+3+33=38.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I disagree with religious fervor that the answer is not 26. The answer is 26 no matter what any heretic says. And I have mathematical proof that I'm right.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
15 + 15 + 15 = 45
4 + 4 + 15 = 23
4 + 3 + 3 = 10
3 + 4 + 4 x 15 = 165 ?
I got this, but I did the math wrong. I have corrected it even before I saw yours. Haha

The shape is worth 15. It does not matter that it is different. The bananas are 4 and again, it does not matter that they are different. The clock is three because a clock is a clock even though it is always different unless you unplug it or the battery dies.

Sanzbir

Well since the final shape in the multiplication is different then the other shapes...

Then the question is unsolvable and was made by some pretentious person who wanted to show they were smarter than other people by using some basic sleight-of-hand with similar looking variable images.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well since the final shape in the multiplication is different then the other shapes...

Then the question is unsolvable and was made by some pretentious person who wanted to show they were smarter than other people by using some basic sleight-of-hand with similar looking variable images.
I think the game is to distinguish between people who see details and people who don't.

It is why I posted "sigh". It was way too easy, even though I got it wrong the first time.

Sanzbir

I think the game is to distinguish between people who see details and people who don't.

It is why I posted "sigh". It was way too easy, even though I got it wrong the first time.

So just like every other "super difficult riddle/intelligence test" on the internet. :p It always just boils down to "Do YOU have the ability to see past this minor sleight of hand?!"

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So just like every other "super difficult riddle/intelligence test" on the internet. :p It always just boils down to "Do YOU have the ability to see past this minor sleight of hand?!"
LOL I didn't see past it. I didn't see it