• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Those who don't enjoin truth deserve hell forever.

Clara Tea

Put aside religion. Put aside recognizing God's guidance and his Messengers.

If people follow caprice and don't enjoin truth, chaos is easily done by leaders that fool people of caprice and desires.

They can constantly lead people to wars and havoc creating on earth.

Justice is not possible in this case. Laws that don't make sense can also be replacing laws that do.

What is the intention to avoid truth? It's an evil intention coming out of an evil identity.

So put aside Mohammad (s) and Ali (a) and chosen Ahlulbayts (households chosen by God) of the past to present, I believe too much evil happens if people don't enjoin truth.

I believe even if God didn't sent Messengers, the consequence of not enjoining truth should be hell forever.

Because you are not interested in siding with the good in this case, just following caprice.

A good reporter follows the money trail.

List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia

According to the website, above, most of the countries on the top 15 list (by % of GDP) are Islamic nations in the middle east. Israel is going to get pounded by all that military spending, and the close proximity to angry nations.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I put same standards on others as I do myself. I believe truth is important and that humanity can unite on it.

If we say it's not important, then we are part of the problem of disunity.

If people follow caprice and don't enjoin truth, chaos is easily done by leaders that fool people of caprice and desires.

Justice is not possible in this case. Laws that don't make sense can also be replacing laws that do.

What is the intention to avoid truth? It's an evil intention coming out of an evil identity.

So put aside Mohammad (s) and Ali (a) and chosen Ahlulbayts (households chosen by God) of the past to present, I believe too much evil happens if people don't enjoin truth.

I believe even if God didn't sent Messengers, the consequence of not enjoining truth should be hell forever.

Because you are not interested in siding with the good in this case, just following caprice.

If you have to threaten people into believing you then you're not speaking the truth.

stevecanuck

If you were born in Alabama you would be a fire and brimstone Baptist. (You would also talk funny).

Bird123

Is there really any action that justifies frying in a fiery pit for eternity?

Isn't this no more than an excuse to Hate? Are you searching for Blame?? Is it really we against they? We are good. They are evil? Do you Condemn? Have a desire to Punish or Hurt others? Is it about Revenge or Payback?? Is it about Ruling and Controlling others?

When you value these petty things, where are they taking you? A Higher Level?? Hardly!! Do they lead to the betterment of all?? Hardly!!

If your desire is to fix the problems, are you headed in the right direction? If others were to serve up to you those petty things against you, how would you react? You probably wouldn't hear a word. Wouldn't you just attempt to return all those petty things right back??

Round and round. Are you blind to any other path you can take??

Many people ignore Truth in favor of what they want. One can generate hard lessons for oneself as a result. Many people can also generate hard lessons for oneself valuing and spreading all those petty things mankind holds so dear. I simply Love them all Unconditionally, pointing them in the right direction. Each must learn and choose for themselves which are the Best choices. When one understands all sides, Intelligence will make the Best choices.

When one gives you Love and Kindness, what then do you want to return???

God created this world in such a way that Brains will win in the end. Which is the Better choice? Which is the most Intelligent Choice? I will leave that up to you to decide.

We really are all the same!!

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Only most evil people think hell is not real. Anyone with sense of justice believes in it.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member

What's your definition of 'truth'? What test do you use to determine whether any particular statement is 'true' or not?

Unless you can make that clear, it's very difficult to know what you're actually saying.

(I also very strongly disagree about your view of 'deserving hell' ie eternal torment. If God is benevolent, [he]'d cure the offender instead. And if [he] wasn't benevolent, [he]'d probably be smart enough not to bother creating a hell system that actually accomplished nothing and required maintenance forever.)

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
A good reporter follows the money trail.

List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia

According to the website, above, most of the countries on the top 15 list (by % of GDP) are Islamic nations in the middle east. Israel is going to get pounded by all that military spending, and the close proximity to angry nations.

In the top 15, only one muslim country was listed. KSA.

Strange you skipped that and went to a percentage of the GDP. ;) But the top 15 with 14 non-muslim countries spent approximately 86% of the worlds military budget.

I dont think I have seen any worse selective reading for confirmation bias. Amazing.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Is there really any action that justifies frying in a fiery pit for eternity?

Lets say there is a group of people who kill innocent people in the name of God.

Do you think they should still be pardoned from this so called "fiery pit for eternity"?

Think of it as a thought experiment.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

I'm sorry but I have literally no idea what the heck you are trying to say.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think it would take a thoroughly wicked sense of "justice" to see any justice in the concept of Hell.

It just takes understanding that God hates evil more then anyone else. Running away from God and attaching ourselves to dark idols instead of the means towards him, results in total cluelessness to justice. God is the most wrathful and retributive in the proper place of it. And there is a proper place.

He tries to save us from it and warns us and open doors of repentance, intercession of chosen, and reform, it's up to us at the end to decide our fates forever.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
It just takes understanding that God hates evil more then anyone else. Running away from God and attaching ourselves to dark idols instead of the means towards him, results in total cluelessness to justice. God is the most wrathful and retributive in the proper place of it. And there is a proper place.

He tries to save us from it and warns us and open doors of repentance, intercession of chosen, and reform, it's up to us at the end to decide our fates forever.

You have described a thoroughly evil God, then.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You have described a thoroughly evil God, then.

If you want to reject God and call him evil out ignorance and desires to get out way with not coming towards his path, that's up to you. God's justice and mercy are both glorious though he doesn't want to put people in hell except he finds no way to cure them. And if he would manifest the truth beyond doubt, there would be no good and evil, and our worship would be almost meaningless.

Iblis ruined creation, but we can pass the final test of the Mahdi but I don't think humanity will. While there's time, it's good to discuss these things.

God opens doors to his mercy but good and evil are not same, and evil people deserve hell, but it's not just deserve, this life is a pressure cooker to bring about who we are, if we choose evil, there is no way to change that by God. In the day of judgment when truth is clear, it's impossible to love God out of will and while they know God is a certainty, they will have not love's vision to see his beauty.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Only most evil people think hell is not real. Anyone with sense of justice believes in it.
You still haven't told me what you mean by "truth", although you continue to make that idea central to what you're saying.

I ask you again: what test do you use to tell whether any particular statement is "true" or not?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You still haven't told me what you mean by "truth", although you continue to make that idea central to what you're saying.

I ask you again: what test do you use to tell whether any particular statement is "true" or not?

He's not big on details. He said in other thread that Putin was making the world a better place, I asked him to describe this better world but got no answer despite asking several times.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He's not big on details. He said in other thread that Putin was making the world a better place, I asked him to describe this better world but got no answer despite asking several times.
I'm not so surprised as I once was that some people believe without understanding what they believe.

So I trust @Link will give a reasoned answer to my question and exclude himself from that class of people.