• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Those who don't enjoin truth deserve hell forever.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Put aside religion. Put aside recognizing God's guidance and his Messengers.

If people follow caprice and don't enjoin truth, chaos is easily done by leaders that fool people of caprice and desires.

They can constantly lead people to wars and havoc creating on earth.

Justice is not possible in this case. Laws that don't make sense can also be replacing laws that do.

What is the intention to avoid truth? It's an evil intention coming out of an evil identity.

So put aside Mohammad (s) and Ali (a) and chosen Ahlulbayts (households chosen by God) of the past to present, I believe too much evil happens if people don't enjoin truth.

I believe even if God didn't sent Messengers, the consequence of not enjoining truth should be hell forever.

Because you are not interested in siding with the good in this case, just following caprice.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

If people follow caprice and don't enjoin truth, chaos is easily done by leaders that fool people of caprice and desires.

Justice is not possible in this case. Laws that don't make sense can also be replacing laws that do.

What is the intention to avoid truth? It's an evil intention coming out of an evil identity.

So put aside Mohammad (s) and Ali (a) and chosen Ahlulbayts (households chosen by God) of the past to present, I believe too much evil happens if people don't enjoin truth.

I believe even if God didn't sent Messengers, the consequence of not enjoining truth should be hell forever.

Because you are not interested in siding with the good in this case, just following caprice.
You condemn everyone who isn't exactly same a you...

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
It could be that truth entails that there is no hell. Which would made your statement moot, and contradict your initial effort to not invoke religion. Or are you maybe arrogating yourself the right to declare what is truth by using things that have no more evidence than Apollo?

good luck.

ciao

- viole

Audie

Veteran Member
It could be that truth entails that there is no hell. Which would made your statement moot, and contradict your initial effort to not invoke religion. Or are you maybe arrogating yourself the right to declare what is truth by using things that have no more evidence than Apollo?

good luck.

ciao

- viole

Theres a lot of people on RF with guaranteed
access to perfect truth, effectively rendering
themselves personally infallible

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I prefer honesty to truth.

The truth is difficult to get much certainty about. Maybe easy for some if you don't question it too much.

Hard to champion truth when there is for me plenty of uncertainty.
Much easier, IMO, to make a commitment to honesty. I suppose honesty means the truth as I see it. I could be wrong about the truth but I'm not trying to mislead folks for nefarious purposes.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He means only twelvers are eligible for heaven not even all Muslims. Bravo.

My topic is saying irrelevant if no true religion or true religion, this would be the case, because the consequences and intention of not enjoining truth are evil.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I prefer honesty to truth.

The truth is difficult to get much certainty about. Maybe easy for some if you don't question it too much.

Hard to champion truth when there is for me plenty of uncertainty.
Much easier, IMO, to make a commitment to honesty. I suppose honesty means the truth as I see it. I could be wrong about the truth but I'm not trying to mislead folks for nefarious purposes.

I don't mean everyone has to know everything. What I mean is self-honesty towards truth. Acknowledging and searching it out.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

As someone who doesn't see any truth in your religion, your rant seems pretty self-damning.

Edit: but while I think you're wrong, I don't think you deserve Hell.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I put same standards on others as I do myself. I believe truth is important and that humanity can unite on it.

If we say it's not important, then we are part of the problem of disunity.
People have different views and opinions of what is important to them, if we put our own "standard" onto others we judge them as lesser than what we are ourselves, that is a path to being doomed ourselves.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
People have different views and opinions of what is important to them, if we put our own "standard" onto others we judge them as lesser than what we are ourselves, that is a path to being doomed ourselves.

To me truth is of great importance. If people mix falsehood with truth and confuse themselves, they aren't interested in siding with truthful and so will take wrong side in important issues. Chaos in land, oppression, is due to such things.

PureX

Veteran Member
Have you met my ex?
Even the X deserved to be forgiven.
My topic is saying irrelevant if no true religion or true religion, this would be the case, because the consequences and intention of not enjoining truth are evil.
The truth isn't good or evil, it's both. The truth is just 'what is'. Some of 'what is' we deem good, and some of 'what is' we deem evil. The good and evil of it are value assessments that WE make and apply to our experience of 'what is' according to how we think it should be.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

good luck.

ciao

- viole

Say there isn't a hell, people who do this still deserve it.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Even the X deserved to be forgiven.
The truth isn't good or evil, it's both. The truth is just 'what is'. Some of 'what is' we deem good, and some of 'what is' we deem evil. The good and evil of it are value assessments that WE make and apply to our experience of 'what is' according to how we think it should be.

Good and evil can be defined in subjective context, but as well in objective context. Those not interested in objective context are evil to me.