• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Theological terrorists

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sticks and stones..... much worse. :)

It can only get really bad on the theological scene when the possibility of theocracy looms.

It seems to me God has said rend under Caesar what is Caesers, thus allowing men to rule in this world.

Now, there may come a time when Caesar no longer wishes to rule, that they realise they do not know justice as well as they thought they did. ;)

Regards Tony

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The point is, that religions can try to frighten outsiders with words and pretences, but that's just talk. But if a religion like Baha'i should ever grow to a country's majority of population, then 'Woe' to the people and it wouldn't just be talk then.
Nothing new there. Mohammad in Mecca is different from Mohammad in Medina.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
For billions of years of chaos, I was dead. For billions of years of chaos, I will be dead yet again. It's ok.
and where were you before this life?
where will you be after this life?

and the formation of you has a point?

not much of a point....if you end up as dust

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Where? Show me.
Saint-bernard-3-645mk062811.jpg

firedragon

Veteran Member
Nothing new there. Mohammad in Mecca is different from Mohammad in Medina.

Lool. I have seen this in places. Immediately it shows what kind of sources you are using for your dogmatic blind faith in hate sites though you claim you have no faith.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
There are millions. Our tribe is increasing. Even among Muslims.
"You can't fool all people all the time."

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
There are millions. Our tribe is increasing. Even among Muslims.
"You can't fool all people all the time."
Thank goodness, eh?
I think that the majority of young Westernised Muslims want a decent home, job, car, hols and some social status.

But Theocracies...? Danger danger...........

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
It seems to me God has said rend under Caesar what is Caesers, thus allowing men to rule in this world.

Now, there may come a time when Caesar no longer wishes to rule, that they realise they do not know justice as well as they thought they did. ;)

Regards Tony

It seems to me that some people think God speaks to them, telling them to take control of other people's lives.

Danger, danger........