• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The semi-sincere apologies thread

Wirey

Fartist
I'm sorry you all suck so bad and can't admit that things would be better if I were in charge. I'd get you all!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
So sorry I shredded your sheet music, but it is so much more useful as litter box paper.

Wirey

Fartist
I'm sorry I only come here when I've been drinking.

That actually explains a lot.

I'm sorry Alceste has to hide her secret crush on Steven Harper behind that mask of hostility. Once you've had a man with no eyelashes, you never go back.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
I'm sorry that I created mankind.
--God

I'm sorry I forgot to turn of my shower this morning. The floor only got flooded a little, and I promise it has nothing to do with I said before. It was a pure accident.
--God (to Noah)

I'm sorry there aren't any more dinosaurs. We had a big party, and Satan provided the beer. Where else could've gotten that amount of meat?
--God

I'm sorry I was playing with your news toys, humans was it?. But really? Did you have to condemn me to Earth for it?
--Satan

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

PC
Staff member
Premium Member
It has come to my attention that this will have been my 600th post. Unfortunately it isn't my 601st post, for which I must apologize. This is an inexcusable lapse of responsibility which finds me at a loss of words, a thing that is apparently a rare occurrence. I am endeavoring to catch up to par, but alas somebody keeps moving the boundaries. I will always be one step behind that post which I failed to post.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Congrats. I'd give you a frubal, but can't. Have a cookie. :cookie:

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
So sorry that you tripped over the mess on your floor. Does it hurt a lot, falling over your dirty laundry and planting your face in the plate with left-over food? So, so sorry.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I'm sorry that I took a really long time at the water fountain. No, I did not want to save any for the fishes, and for that, I apologize.