• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The semi-sincere apologies thread

Wirey

Fartist
I'm sorry you all suck so bad and can't admit that things would be better if I were in charge. I'd get you all!

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
So sorry I shredded your sheet music, but it is so much more useful as litter box paper.

Wirey

Fartist
I'm sorry I only come here when I've been drinking.

That actually explains a lot.

I'm sorry Alceste has to hide her secret crush on Steven Harper behind that mask of hostility. Once you've had a man with no eyelashes, you never go back.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
I'm sorry that I created mankind.
--God

I'm sorry I forgot to turn of my shower this morning. The floor only got flooded a little, and I promise it has nothing to do with I said before. It was a pure accident.
--God (to Noah)

I'm sorry there aren't any more dinosaurs. We had a big party, and Satan provided the beer. Where else could've gotten that amount of meat?
--God

I'm sorry I was playing with your news toys, humans was it?. But really? Did you have to condemn me to Earth for it?
--Satan

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
It has come to my attention that this will have been my 600th post. Unfortunately it isn't my 601st post, for which I must apologize. This is an inexcusable lapse of responsibility which finds me at a loss of words, a thing that is apparently a rare occurrence. I am endeavoring to catch up to par, but alas somebody keeps moving the boundaries. I will always be one step behind that post which I failed to post.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Congrats. I'd give you a frubal, but can't. Have a cookie. :cookie:

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
So sorry that you tripped over the mess on your floor. Does it hurt a lot, falling over your dirty laundry and planting your face in the plate with left-over food? So, so sorry.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I'm sorry that I took a really long time at the water fountain. No, I did not want to save any for the fishes, and for that, I apologize.