• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the science proof that the Prophet Muhammad was existed lol

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Regardless of mixing up the names though it's true that proving an eclipse happened proves nothing more than that an eclipse happened -- it doesn't prove that anybody existed.

Agreed?
look try to understand me , it you have for exmeple an accident
(event in the past , that accident corspend an eclipse of sun for a
specific day ,(registered ) , and you have a software caculate the
eclipses of sun during the time , our curois push us to make sure
if there is an eclipse of sun in that day (specific day) ,
that what i do i find these softwares and make sure by my self

and in the end i discover that there was an eclipse of sun at that accident , that mean the history of Islam based on the truth , and that mean that Ibrahim and Prophat Muhammad (pbuh) were existed .

-look i did not Invented these softwares , and i did not created the date of the accident (the date registed in the Islam History) ....
the accident (of death corespond the eclipse of sun) happened in the past , and software created recently,
the eclipse of the sun that happened in the past confirmed by these softwares ...do you understand me !!!!!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If you want to discover who "Muhammad" is, then you need to look to what your book of faith says...and it says that this this term is merely a participle (i.e.Praised One), and is applied to Jesus Christ.

Perhaps you are confusing the original "Muhammad" with the secondary islamic "Muhammad".
Prophet Muhammad was found in the orginal Bible , but the Jews edited the Bible because they discover that Muhammad was not an Jewish Prophet (as thy want) .

-and this is the what they left :
Dailymotion - The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible - une vidéo Vie pratique

plus He (god ) warning them that He would choose another people (arabs ) and made them jealous !!!.

DEUTERONOMY 32:21 :
" They made me jealous by what is no god
and angered me with their worthless idols.
I will make them envious by those who are not a people;
I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding."

Mt 21:43
" Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

look at the second verse (Mt 21:43 ) is very clear , that's mean , the jews keeping disobey the God , God would deny them ... and give another nation his message.

Last edited:

Venatoris

look try to understand me , it you have for exmeple an accident
(event in the past , that accident corspend an eclipse of sun for a
specific day ,(registered ) , and you have a software caculate the
eclipses of sun during the time , our curois push us to make sure
if there is an eclipse of sun in that day (specific day) ,
that what i do i find these softwares and make sure by my self

and in the end i discover that there was an eclipse of sun at that accident , that mean the history of Islam based on the truth , and that mean that Ibrahim and Prophat Muhammad (pbuh) were existed .

-look i did not Invented these softwares , and i did not created the date of the accident (the date registed in the Islam History) ....
the accident (of death corespond the eclipse of sun) happened in the past , and software created recently,
the eclipse of the sun that happened in the past confirmed by these softwares ...do you understand me !!!!!

Godobeyer, we understand what you are saying completely. You are saying that if we can prove one part of the story is true it certainly opens the possibility that the rest of the story is true. Everyone can accept this premise but it only opens up the possibility for the rest to be true, it does not, in and of itself, prove the rest to be factual.

We have only recently discovered and documented the giant squid. We can now prove that they exist but that doesn't mean that every story about the kraken is true. The creature does exist but we cannot prove that in the past they came up from the ocean depths and swallowed fishing vessels whole. Do you see what I mean here?

The eclipse is a good start to proving the entire story to be true but there exists no relationship between the eclipse and Ibrahim outside of your story.

You are saying 1+1=5, the figures do not equal the sum you are proposing.

Edit: Try not to get derailed by people posting things unrelated to the topic. Tell people if they are straying from the topic, don't go out of your way to answer irrelevant posts. It ruins all cohesion that exists in your thread.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You are saying 1+1=5, the figures do not equal the sum you are proposing.
you give this equalation for muslims , it's more than 1+1+1=1 (christians equalation )

i said this
islamic history said there was an eclipse of sun at the death of Ibrahim at 27-1-632.
+
the softwares which calculate the eclipse of the sun during the past and the future confirmed that was an eclipse of sun at 27-1-632... that mean the history of Islam based on the truth , and it's a proof that Ibrahim death is true accident.

Bowman

Prophet Muhammad was found in the orginal Bible , but the Jews edited the Bible because they discover that Muhammad was not an Jewish Prophet (as thy want) .

-and this is the what they left :
Dailymotion - The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible - une vidéo Vie pratique

plus He (god ) warning them that He would choose another people (arabs ) and made them jealous !!!.

" Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

look at the second verse (Mt 21:43 ) is very clear , that's mean , the jews keeping disobey the God , God would deny them ... and give another nation his message.

Followers of islam are forever falling into the very same trap....they claim the Holy Bible has been altered and then turn right around and pluck scripture from this same supposedly 'altered' book to use in showing that their 'prophet' is mentioned.

Come on brother....have you really thought through your faulty logic?

Venatoris

you give this equalation for muslims , it's more than 1+1+1=1 (christians equalation )
No, that equation was just for you and the specific point you are trying to make in this thread, not Muslims as a whole.

i said this
islamic history said there was an eclipse of sun at the death of Ibrahim at 27-1-632.
+
the softwares which calculate the eclipse of the sun during the past and the future confirmed that was an eclipse of sun at 27-1-632... that mean the history of Islam based on the truth , and it's a proof that Ibrahim death is true accident.
Actually, it means that your story has one tiny morsel of truth. The rest could still be a complete fabrication for all I know(by this, I mean you haven't proven anything else).

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Followers of islam are forever falling into the very same trap....they claim the Holy Bible has been altered and then turn right around and pluck scripture from this same supposedly 'altered' book to use in showing that their 'prophet' is mentioned.

Come on brother....have you really thought through your faulty logic?
you wrong , because there is no faulty logic ,cos i did not give it from the Quran , it's the your bible lol
If you have virtual explication of these verses that's your problem . these verses are very clear .
and also the video is very clear ... your opinion is not important to me, I believe only in the proofs and the argument which interesting for me .

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No, that equation was just for you and the specific point you are trying to make in this thread, not Muslims as a whole.
my equation is very clear , how you got 1+1=5 ?

Actually, it means that your story has one tiny morsel of truth. The rest could still be a complete fabrication for all I know(by this, I mean you haven't proven anything else).
please tell how you understand my view (proof) ? step by step and where i am wrong ?

Luminous

non-existential luminary
This sure has shed some light on the FALSEHOOD of Islam... and here i was hoping to convert :(

Luminous

non-existential luminary
I remember when the abrahamic idol scripture worshiping Neo-Judes thought their religion was legitimised because we found the Gates of Ishtar.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This sure has shed some light on the FALSEHOOD of Islam... and here i was hoping to convert :(
for i hope not, if you see it falsehood....because you would a Hypocrite muslim !!! , and this is not good for the muslims .

Last edited:

Bowman

you wrong , because there is no faulty logic ,cos i did not give it from the Quran , it's the your bible lol
If you have virtual explication of these verses that's your problem . these verses are very clear .
and also the video is very clear ... your opinion is not important to me, I believe only in the proofs and the argument which interesting for me .

You just did it again without even realizing it!

If you feel that the Holy Bible is 'corrupt', how can you then turn around and use it to prove your point?

Use your head...

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You just did it again without even realizing it!

If you feel that the Holy Bible is 'corrupt', how can you then turn around and use it to prove your point?

Use your head...
notice that you did not deny it , and you did not give an explination for my proofs ,

i used my head , let us used yours .

Venatoris

my equation is very clear , how you got 1+1=5 ?

please tell how you understand my view (proof) ? step by step and where i am wrong ?
Nah, I'm getting tired of rephrasing the same point in the hope of getting you to see why you're wrong. If you really want to know, you can go back and read all of my posts in this thread. They all say the same thing.

I'm out,
bye.gif

Bowman

notice that you did not deny it , and you did not give an explination for my proofs ,

i used my head , let us used yours .

That the Holy Bible is supposedly 'corrupt' is an islamic invention.

The authors of the Koran give only kudos for the Biblical material which they copied.

After all, the authors of the Koran would not copy 'corrupted' Biblical material...now would they?

Godobeyer

Premium Member

The authors of the Koran give only kudos for the Biblical material which they copied.

After all, the authors of the Koran would not copy 'corrupted' Biblical material...now would they?

you try to avoid my question , remember i posted this :

then i ask you to deny and give the explaintions .... you change the subject to the authors of the Quran , to avoid the embarrassing situation !!!!!

Last edited:

Bowman

you try to avoid my question , remember i posted this :

then i ask you to deny and give the explaintions .... you change the subject to the authors of the Quran , to avoid the embarrassing situation !!!!!

You must be getting your material from an islamic polemic website.

Go ahead and show me your "Muhammad" in any of these verses...

A Thousand Suns

Rationalist

Actually most book written on the corruption of bible is written by Christians themselves, there are basic errors of history,science,maths and somewhere bible starts talking about imaginary things like unicorn etc

And if Quran copied from Bible then how come there are none of these errors , sorry to break it to you , your belief is based on blind faith and assumptions , the reality is totally different