• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the science proof that the Prophet Muhammad was existed lol

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Show us...
What i show you there are many lies you post here , first you tell me that Muhammad (pbuh) is not mention in the Quran (all the world now know your post the lies here )
, you tell me that we did not discuss this subject before , i ask you to go the page 11 in this thread

Bowman

What i show you there are many lies you post here , first you tell me that Muhammad (pbuh) is not mention in the Quran (all the world now know your post the lies here )
, you tell me that we did not discuss this subject before , i ask you to go the page 11 in this thread

This is what was stated on page 11, brother...

According to the Koran, no one named "Muhammad" had anything at all to do with the Koran.

This might be a good time for you to read my statement for the first time, and then provide even one ayah which has someone named "Muhammad" as having anything at all to do with your book of faith.

Good luck...:rolleyes: