• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
We'll be officially moved into our new office as of Monday. My suite is beautiful. :) I wish for good things for us. The economy makes everything so scary.

My boss said the most encouraging things to me today and I'm feeling positive about some things that were weighing quite heavy on me. I work with incredible people.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I'm surrounded by the sounds of Mario Kart racing. When I was a kid, I watched Saturday morning cartoons. My kids like to make "forts" in the computer room and play with with DSIs and and karaoke machine.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I wanna be a billionaire so frickin' bad, buy all of the things I've never had, I wanna be on the cover of Ford's magazine, smiling next to Oprah and the Queen, oh everytime I close my eyes, I see my name is shinin' lights, oh a different city every night, oh wow I swear the world better prepare for when I'mma billionaire.
I was on an app on Face Book called the Yes/No game and since I'm friends with GeneCosta on Face Book the question was "Would Gene Costa look good in a mini-skirt?" hahahaha it was soo funny (I put "No" btw lol)

Rakhel

I know this, but all I taste is milk and I haven't drunk any today so I must have eaten it. Not sure how since the only thing I ate that might be considered dairy was a small bag of Munchies.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I've caught the cold that's been going around and I can't stop coughing. I've taken NyQuil but I'm still up coughing. My niece keeps waking up crying and I feel like it's my fault. :(

I wish I could be a UU, Baha'i, and an Arya Samaji at the same time, without those three ever conflicting...

I also could use a man to cuddle with tonight. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.