• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
:D It was "How Cheifs Come to Power," by Timothy Earle.

And we only have one paper anyway, and it will be a fun one to write, so I wouldn't plagarise anyway. :D Also, I think I'm a good writer and would actually rather write my own stuff because I always get good grades on papers when I try. :D
Good answer! No fraud here... move along now... nothing to see...
:p
I plagarize in every one of my posts on RF.

Dr. Earle is in Michigan I think. I've read How Chiefs Come to Power- but it's been a decade since. :(

cardero

Citizen Mod
They screwed up my TBS nightly line up. I used to get an hour of King Of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, Seinfeld. Now I am getting stuff like My Name Is Earl and the Office. I don't want to watch any of these shows!

cardero

Citizen Mod
What are you talking about great show? I'm watching it right now, the camera's shaking all over the place, I can't even tell what's going on and I think I'm going to be sick.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
What are you talking about great show? I'm watching it right now, the camera's shaking all over the place, I can't even tell what's going on and I think I'm going to be sick.
Not a fan of the reality-cam eh?

I was thinking, that Queegqueg was Scully's dog in the X-Files, but they killed it off in the episode Quagmire. In the episode of Spaced titled Chaos, they make a reference to the X-Files episode. In Spaced, Tim has a phobia of dogs, while Mulder has a phobia of fire (mentioned in only one episode appropriately titled Fire), while Quagmire took place mainly on a lake... Fire, water, dog, phobias. It's all starting to form a pattern.

As for hunting monsters on large bodies of water... Well, whether Ahab's obssession or Mulder's obstinance, we see a similar desire for revenge: Ahab's revenge against the whale for injuring him, Mulder's revenge against the government's conspiracies in exposing the truth and the "forces" that abducted his little sister. Queegqueg is named after the moby Dick character of course, and the coffee franchise Starbucks is named after First mate Starbuck from the novel also. David Duchovny (Mulder)played transvestite D.E.A. agent Dennis on Twin Peaks, a series whose protagonist agent Cooper loved a "damn fine cup of coffee".

Coincidence? I think not. We're through the looking glass here people.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter

You just don't understand it, maybe.
You're not wathcing the british one, are you?
That one doesn't make sense.
But I don't speak english.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Watching Adult Swim and the network froze on an episode of Oblongs. I wonder how long it will take them to notice and fix it? I would try my DVD remote but I know it wouldn't work.

blackout

Violet.
I..... feel..... like.... total.... **......**.......

*UV is getting sicker by the minute...* :(

~thank you for listening~

Last edited by a moderator:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Good morning, at least it is morning where I am. Good afternoon and good evening for those in other parts of the world and if they read this much later than I wrote it and...

I feel hungry but I don't want to eat.

IceCreamConeChocolate.gif

You should eat something before Cardero starts looking like this :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.