• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I'm the joker. You be batman.
That gives me an excuse to post this:
1792021-batmanshark.gif

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Yes! yes, you have. :D

He starred in two of my favourite movies: Fight Club and The Illusionist.
He was also amazing in American History X.

Just for you Willamena (I love Fight Club too):
averystrangetimeinmylifbk9.gif
Funny - yesterday, they played "Where is my Mind" by the Pixies on the radio and I immediately thought of this scene.

I used to always wonder "why would anyone wear a yellow shirt?" I thought, "that's not a very good colour to wear.
I try to avoid yellow and red clothing myself, because it's not allowed trackside at race tracks - the colours can be mistaken for some rather important flags by the drivers.

However, I keep getting yellow and red clothing given to me by race organizers as giveaways for the volunteers. :confused:

Makes no sense. Can't wear 'em as undershirts, can't wear 'em at the track... I tend to just wear the shirts to bed with my pajama pants.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I wish my special ed class was on monday nights instead of wednesday nights, so I could get it over with each week instead of dreading it all through monday and tuesday. I already hate that class, and I've only been to it once.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
That's lovely! Is your plant indoor or outdoor?

My Rosemary plant is looking a little sick. Some of the needles are yellowing. :( But my other plants are doing great! :D

She's in inside plant. A few of her needles were brown on the tips, but hopefully she'll do better now that she's got more room for her roots...

Well I was minding a vomity baby that likes to be held on your shoulder so it is a pretty safe bet.

No flying babies I am aware of but perhaps the superbaby game was a bad idea :(

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well I was minding a vomity baby that likes to be held on your shoulder so it is a pretty safe bet.

No flying babies I am aware of but perhaps the superbaby game was a bad idea :(

Is that the one where you pick them up and pretend they're flying and swooping and turning in mid air?

Yeah, you shouldn't play that one right after they eat.

Is that the one where you pick them up and pretend they're flying and swooping and turning in mid air?

Yeah, you shouldn't play that one right after they eat.

Thats the one, I see you are familiar :) all babies love being superbaby in my experience and it is only a little bit of vomit, but I am trying to remember where I have been since it has been there.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
We have a rosemary bush that is immortal. It's growing like a weed.

Mine is growing really fast too.
I had two. They were clones.
And they were in the same pot.

So I got a bigger pot and put the biggest of the two in it.
and I gave the other one, in the smaller pot to my mom.
She didn't want it, but I kept bothering her until she took it.

It will make her book shop smell nice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.