• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Yes! yes, you have. :D

He starred in two of my favourite movies: Fight Club and The Illusionist.

edward_norton_01.jpg
Just for you Willamena (I love Fight Club too):
averystrangetimeinmylifbk9.gif

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I used to always wonder "why would anyone wear a yellow shirt?" I thought, "that's not a very good colour to wear. It doesn't look good on me, I don't think." but then one day right now, i'm wearing a yellow shirt, and it looks okay, I think. It's a lighter yellow, and there is an owl on it and stars and apples, and nope. Just stars and apples. and the owl too but that's all. I think if someone has darker skin, yellow could look good on them. If you have pale skin, like me, only certain yellows will look good on you in the form of a shirt. What about yellow pants? Do they exist? I hope not.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Right when I think a song is really cool, they start singing in it. Sometimes it works out, but not most of the time. I'd like some of the songs without words. That means I cannot sing along, so that's a down-side, but is it? I could make up my own words instead, and that means it can be a song about Baggins, pizza, Mt. Dew, my rosemary plant. OH! My rosemary plant! She finally got a new pot. :D She'll have lots of space to expand her roots now. I think my jade plant might be the next to need a new pot. He's not growing fast, but he's growing fast enough. Oh, my rosemary was two rosemaries. I gave my mom one for her book shop. She said she didn't want it, but I know she really did. It smells good.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm sorry. I think my jade plant is a girl. Wouldn't you think? Jade is a girl name. I feel it impolite to ask. Because Jade probably thinks his or her gender is obvious, and will feel offended if I asked him/her. Bear's paw, Christmas cactus, African Violet, and whatever that one thing is are boy plants though. I don't know what that one plant is... It's going all over the place. You should have seen it when it was little. Just alittle tuft of plant sticking up and being all cute, like a little kitten. And now it's all over the place. I don't know. Like an octopus only with 30 legs instead of 8.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I have so much i have to print. a 20 page syllabus, and some assignments. Instead of using my printer, I think I'll sneak in to the lab in the sociology building and use theirs. You don't have to have your card to print there, so even though its not my major, i can use their printers for free. I'm supposed to bring my own paper. I might be able to do that. I don't think that's too much to ask.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ha. What's the deal with 72 minutes and 54 minutes? That doesn't even make sense. Those numbers aren't even round numbers.

72- 1,2,3,4,6,8,9,12,18,24,36,72
54- 1,2,3,6,9,18,27,54

I guess they are both multiples of 1,2,3,6,9,and 18.

MissAlice

Oh my goodness...I had no idea this was a spamming thread.

Well in that case, Heath Ledger, Jim Carrey, Michael Keaton, or ummm....?

Anyway, I'm a Tim Burton fan!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
It's a random meaningless announcements thread. :D

Spamming is what I'm best at.
If there was an award for "The most Spamming Award"
I think I would win it.

I've got 3 minutes left.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I don't discriminate against stupid people. Some stupid people are really cute, and lovable, while some are annoyingly stupid. You see, you cannot stereotype stupid people. You cannot say "Oh, all stupid people are annoying and I hate them," because some stupid people are stupid in a cute way, and their stupidity is amusing and is the reason why you like them at all.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
WOAH!! This one episode is 42:44 minutes long! What!!! :D
That's pretty good news... or is it...?? That means I'll only get to watch 2 episodes before I reach my 72 minute quota. It's just so difficult to find another website. They all say "OH!! INstall this! Oh!! become a member! Oh!! Give us your money! OhhhH!!" So I'm just going to keep watching it on quicksilverscreen, and whatever. I've seen like 6 episodes of this show just today. That's pretty crazy. I'm a television-watching fiend! oWoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.