• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Adobe tech support helped me fix an Adobe created issue after which they helped me fix another Adobe created issue that was the original issue.
Adobe is great at not taking the blame for the problems it causes

Wu Wei

They speced out PCs without asking me..... what they got is kind of like buying a Corvette for a daily driver.......

Wu Wei

In this case the tech woman did the right thing but I agree about Adobe as a company.
Two of many tech calls to adode
1) problem between Microsoft and Adobe, Adobe continually said it was Microsoft's problem and Microsoft said it was Adobe's problem, after a couple hours of tech calls I proved it was Adobe's issue, to which Adobe said it was Microsoft's issue.... I fixed it myself once I figured out what caused the problem.

2) calling about their new system for updates that requires people to be admins on their system to update.... we don't allow that. We even had Dell on the call with us...... Dell agreed with us...... Adobe's response was we don't care.... if you don't like it use another software solution.... note: there was no other software solution and they new it.... even Dell was shocked by their response

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This micromanaging puke who's mother has a smooth forehead, she's working her way towards being featured in a very violent fantasy in my head, like the one who had me so pissed I saw in my head me putting on the fryer gloves and dunking her head in the hot grease.
This tube didn't get sealed well, some blood gets on the floor, bed and machine, I clean it, and put the little card thingy saying the machine cleaner was used amd not to use until 10 minutes have passed.
This "good boss school" reject (the same one from yesterday, the same one who told me "I don't think that hurts as much as you say it does.") then tells me what cleaners so I don't need the sign thingy. I then correct her, ya, actually I do because my lab coat was about the only thing that didn't get blood on her.
She really just needs to shut the **** and hell up and let me work.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It all depends on one's age. I see high school kids as doctors etc and I'm sure they see me and look around for the casket.
I realized I have a right to say I have some years on me as many of my coworkers actually know the 2000s and 2010s songs. I'm happy hearing Cyprus Hill, Beastie Boys and some Chili Peppers, but those couple nights I got to hear AC/DC, Dire Straights, Billy Joel and Aerosmith I was really getting into it. Even felt like aging myself when it played Prince with an urge to announce "now it's finally playing some good music."
Now if I got to hear some Doors, Zep, Pink Floyd, Alice in Chain, Pearl Jam, Rob Zombie, Iron Maiden, or Judas Priest I would be loving it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think I can settle this: How does U.S. life expectancy compare to other countries? - Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker.

So, if the average life expectancy is 82.2 years, then middle age would be half that, 41.1 years. But I suppose one could plan on living to age 100 or 120, in which case middle age would be higher.
An astrologer defined adulthood as occuring when Saturn returns to its natal position at about age 28. Middle age would be the next time or aboout 56. Old age would be the third time or 84. Your stars may vary.

Wu Wei

I think I can settle this: How does U.S. life expectancy compare to other countries? - Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker.

So, if the average life expectancy is 82.2 years, then middle age would be half that, 41.1 years. But I suppose one could plan on living to age 100 or 120, in which case middle age would be higher.
but according to your link...middle aged is on average in the early 40s..... like I said...he's still young.... HA!!!! I win...chalk up one for the geezer.... and DANG IT!!!!!....Get those whipper snappers off a my lawn

giphy.gif