• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yesterday, for like a second or two, I found myself wanting to be more likeable and wonder8ng what to do to be more liked by those who tend to shun me.
But then I realized **** that. Why should I change for people who don't like me? I'd much rather stay on the Island of Misfit Toys where the people aren't prim and proper, aren't concerned about trivial things society says is good, where the people tend to make better people and friends, amd the only parties that can compare is a group of thespians (who traditionally are also residents of the Island of Misfit Toys) having a cast party.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yesterday, for like a second or two, I found myself wanting to be more likeable and wonder8ng what to do to be more liked by those who tend to shun me.
But then I realized **** that. Why should I change for people who don't like me? I'd much rather stay on the Island of Misfit Toys where the people aren't prim and proper, aren't concerned about trivial things society says is good, where the people tend to make better people and friends, amd the only parties that can compare is a group of thespians (who traditionally are also residents of the Island of Misfit Toys) having a cast party.
Think of likeability as something you can
employ when useful. It could even turn out
that this has benefits even when not needed.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nope.

I just saw the words 'pumpkin' and 'cake' and that's where my mind went.
flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

WHAT!!! THERE WILL NOT BE CAKE!!!!!!!

angry-running-brown-bear-in-the-forest-made-with-generative-ai-photo.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Adobe tech support helped me fix an Adobe created issue after which they helped me fix another Adobe created issue that was the original issue.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's too bad we don't have better treatments for paranoid psychosis especially those who exploit other's psychological issues for profit and power

z4bujemr7rqc1.jpeg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I really do not want to go to this job where I don't get trained and management doesn't like me anymore after being impressed with my work ethic. I want to keep working on my webstore, and I have about 400 items to describe, price, categorize, split, correct selections, learn how to bundle and shrink images.
Boring, mind numbing, but I get to do it while listening to good music and it's not for bungholes who got rid of the longer broom and replaced them all with shorter ones.