• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
well, another beautiful spring day in REAL upstate NY.... the freezing rain and sleet changed back to snow and we have 3 inches already...had to go out and clear the driveway again so Mrs Wu could get in the garage....

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
well, another beautiful spring day in REAL upstate NY.... the freezing rain and sleet changed back to snow and we have 3 inches already...had to go out and clear the driveway again so Mrs Wu could get in the garage....

So, there's no outdoor equivalent of a "roomba" to clear the driveway?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you folks remember that last year many of us were getting adverts that claimed to be seeking writers? I kept getting those here and all over the place. Did anybody here take them seriously and follow up to see what they really were?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Simon Lawrence, 55, had been called to fix a faulty washing machine when he entered Joanna Hatton’s bedroom at the cottage she rented with her partner Thomas Jones.

But he didn’t realise the couple had installed a motion sensor camera there to watch their cat.

He didn't know there was a camera in there, so he got off.

Wu Wei

Its springtime for Wu Wei in the Adirondacks

IMG-13602-279x380.jpeg

Wu Wei

time to get out of my recliner and go do something...... maybe go outside and enjoy the nice spring day

snow-and-trees-on-a-cold-winter-morning-in-lake-placid-the-adirondacks.jpg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Me neither. Reminds me of the adverts I see claiming 65$ per hour for unskilled laborers.
I remember many years ago looking for shoes in a discount bin sort of store....this girl says, " my husband is about your size what size shoe do you wear?".........I didn't know if it was sexual innuendo or not.....(referring to your pizza call)

Last edited: