• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My short vacation in New England, New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts..... reminded me how much I dislike New York State

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can't blame the engineer I never saw the plans... it may have been...but maybe the contractor, wish I could....Had a college I worked at do a remodeling of the gym. change the entire heating and cooling system. When they were done.... the gym became a sauna... they had hung the cooling system on the inside from the ceiling.... it was supposed to be outside on the roof
I'm not sure who messed up. It was spotted due during a 3D software image review.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not sure who messed up. It was spotted due during a 3D software image review.

I've noticed with a lot of organizations and companies - regardless of what they do or their professional expertise - they often fail due to poor communication and/or generally sloppy work practices and serious organizational deficiencies.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
46d1ef3d-1d30-4922-a276-1a08a714d1ea_text.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think I have new theme songs for work I think....

I might add this one:

I am a walking nightmare
An arsenal of doom
I kill conversation as I walk into the room
I'm a three line whip
I'm the sort of thing they ban
I'm a walking disaster boy.

Wu Wei

I might add this one:

I am a walking nightmare
An arsenal of doom
I kill conversation as I walk into the room
I'm a three line whip
I'm the sort of thing they ban
I'm a walking disaster boy.
I didn't know they did that, I heard the police do it

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't know they did that, I heard the police do it

I think Sting wrote the song and originally planned to put it on an earlier album. But it was given to Grace Jones who recorded a single, and then Manfred Mann did it at some point. Although the Manfred Mann version was actually the first time I heard the song, as it was played quite a bit on the radio when it came out.

Wu Wei

I think Sting wrote the song and originally planned to put it on an earlier album. But it was given to Grace Jones who recorded a single, and then Manfred Mann did it at some point. Although the Manfred Mann version was actually the first time I heard the song, as it was played quite a bit on the radio when it came out.
all I ever heard was the police version

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Tomorrow the Wildcats men's basketball team goes up against Dayton. The Lady Cats go up against the Syracuse Orange. I guess they don't call them the "Orangemen" or "Orangewomen" anymore. They have an orange for a mascot.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Tomorrow the Wildcats men's basketball team goes up against Dayton. The Lady Cats go up against the Syracuse Orange. I guess they don't call them the "Orangemen" or "Orangewomen" anymore. They have an orange for a mascot.
I grew up in Syracuse