• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wednesday...90 Fahrenheit
Thursday... 94 Fahrenheit
Friday...83 Fahrenheit
Tomorrow...73 Fahrenheit (back to normal for this time of year here

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Wednesday....no bears sighted
Thursday....still no bears
Friday....no bears around
Tomorrow....all will be abnormal in Revoltistan....but likely without any bears.

Wu Wei

Good night RF, wherever you are.....oh and for the record.....King James the first kicked my family out of Scotland.....apparently we were a bad influence

Wu Wei

Well, got a bill for a speeding violation from a rental car company for the rental I took on our last vacation. The violation occurred while I was in the hotel checking in and the valet had my car.... but wait there is more...the violation site for this rental car company has no record of any violation at all.

DavidFirth

Well, got a bill for a speeding violation from a rental car company for the rental I took on our last vacation. The violation occurred while I was in the hotel checking in and the valet had my car.... but wait there is more...the violation site for this rental car company has no record of any violation at all.

The hotel should cover that ticket. I wouldn't stay at that chain anymore if I were you.