• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Qur'an: Intentions vs. Effects

Shad

Veteran Member
How accurate is Bill Warner in describing political Islam ...
https://www.quora.com/How-accurate-is-Bill-Warner-in-describing...
How accurate is Bill Warner in describing political Islam, its conquest of the middle east and present day Spain? Update Cancel. ... however, and I can say with confidence that Bill Warner’s main historical argument is absolute garbage. In his “How Islam destroyed the Classical World” series, Bill Warner argues that it was Islam, in a ...

Do you read this before linking it? The person writing it sounds like a crackpot. It does not actually address statements made by Warren just strawman arguments without presenting a single quote from Warren. Oh and there are gems like this

“The Battle for Oil” waged by the US NATO Israel military alliance requires the demonization of the inhabitants of those countries which possess these vast reserves of oil and natural gas (4)."

(4)Michel Chossudovsky.The Demonization of Muslims and the Battle for Oil, Global Research, January 4, 2007.

Michel Chossudovsky - Wikipedia

"What is often referred to as “Political Islam” is in large part a creation of the US intelligence apparatus (with the support of Britain’s MI6 and Israel’s Mossad)."

Yup. Them Jews right? And you think people should take this person seriously?

sooda

Veteran Member
Do you read this before linking it? The person writing it sounds like a crackpot. It does not actually address statements made by Warren just strawman arguments without presenting a single quote from Warren. Oh and there are gems like this

“The Battle for Oil” waged by the US NATO Israel military alliance requires the demonization of the inhabitants of those countries which possess these vast reserves of oil and natural gas (4)."

"What is often referred to as “Political Islam” is in large part a creation of the US intelligence apparatus (with the support of Britain’s MI6 and Israel’s Mossad)."

Yup. Them Jews right? And you think people should take this person seriously?

The battle for oil? We destroyed Iraq's already failing oil business with the 2002 invasion. LOLOL

"Beyond the data set, in his tales of the fall of Classical civilization, Warner leaves out all the actual history. He doesn’t include details like Rome’s 3rd century crisis, the endless wars with the non-Muslim Persians, or the Barbarian Invasions from the North East that contributed to Rome’s centuries long fall.

The Western Empire fell over 100 years before Muhammad began to preach.

Warner is relying on an audience that doesn’t know anything about history, to make a series of very bigoted points. I can’t speak to any of his books or work on the Koran, because the sheer mendacity of his work on classical history leads me to believe any further investigation would be a waste of time."

The Brits did muck about in Iran and Iraq.. They had NO influence in Saudi Arabia.

Shad

Veteran Member
The battle for oil? We destroyed Iraq's already failing oil business with the 2002 invasion. LOLOL

So you support the idea that the Jews want the oil?

"Beyond the data set, in his tales of the fall of Classical civilization, Warner leaves out all the actual history. He doesn’t include details like Rome’s 3rd century crisis, the endless wars with the non-Muslim Persians, or the Barbarian Invasions from the North East that contributed to Rome’s centuries long fall.

That is not quoting something from a source. That is paraphrasing with no citation.

Warner is relying on an audience that doesn’t know anything about history, to make a series of very bigoted points. I can’t speak to any of his books or work on the Koran, because the sheer mendacity of his work on classical history leads me to believe any further investigation would be a waste of time."

As is your source as it can not make a proper citation

The Brits did muck about in Iran and Iraq.. They had NO influence in Saudi Arabia.

Them Jews too right?

You used a **** source from a crackpot on a rant against another crackpot. Hilarious

sooda

Veteran Member

That is not quoting something from a source. That is paraphrasing with no citation.

Them Jews too right?

You used a **** source from a crackpot on a rant against another crackpot. Hilarious

No.. The Israelis already have control of oil in the Eastern Med and the Golan Heights.

Did you think the Israelis want to control oil? Where?

sooda

Veteran Member

Them Jews too right?

No.. The Israelis already have control of oil in the Eastern Med and the Golan Heights.

Shad

Veteran Member

I quoted your source about the oil. So ask your source that.

*You made a double-post*

sooda

Veteran Member
I quoted your source about the oil. So ask your source that.

*You made a double-post*

If you want oil, you have to negotiate an oil concession which always involves profit sharing so I don't know what you're looking for.

Warren is IMO a complete moron. He doesn't seem to realize in his ravings that here were no Christians in the North and South America, 600 years ago.

Now both these continents are 95% Christian.

The US itself was built upon the corpses of millions of Native Americans who were systematically eradicated.

Further, I don't know why you keep diverting this conversation to "Jews and oil?"

Shad

Veteran Member
If you want oil, you have to negotiate an oil concession which always involves profit sharing so I don't know what you're looking for.

Read my post again. This is babble

Warren is IMO a complete moron. He doesn't seem to realize in his ravings that here were no Christians in the North and South America, 600 years ago.

Sure I called Warren a crackpot as well

Further, I don't know why you keep diverting this conversation to "Jews and oil?"

You do not know why as you didn't read your crackpot source before linking it as a cure-all. Read my quotes. Those are from your source. Also the author has a PhD in agriculture thus is a fraud by using the title as if it means anything in the source.

Shad

Veteran Member
Michel Chossudovsky means nothing to me.. Quacking about the Mossad is silly.

That is from your source. He used Chossudovsky and his site as a source. Chossudovsky is a crackpot too.

You are still not getting it. You linked a crackpot that can not make citations and believes in conspiracy theories to refute another crackpot that also believes in conspiracy theories.

sooda

Veteran Member
That is from your source. He used Chossudovsky and his site as a source. Chossudovsky is a crackpot too.

You are still not getting it. You linked a crackpot that can not make citations and believes in conspiracy theories to refute another crackpot that also believes in conspiracy theories.

I'd prefer Chossudovsky to Warren.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Deception ( being sneaky ) isn't always bad; Sometimes, the truth hurts.

From my perspective God ( Allah ) is the best deceiver; the material world is an illusion.

People who believe that Jesus was raised from the dead take offense specifically because the Qur'an is explicitly claiming Jesus' resurrection was intentional deception by Allah.
"Jesus' resurrection was intentional deception by Allah" Unquote

Sorry, G-d does not do any deception, it is people who got deceived from a situation.

Jesus did not die a cursed death on the the Cross, as Jews of that time had planned and or ordinary Christians thought of . Jesus survived miraculously against all odds, he was treated in the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea by physicians like Nicodemus with the prescriptions of treatment already by told by Jesus to him.

As to what happened at that time, please read my posts #1, #5 , #6 , #8 and #9 in another thread , please.

Regards

Muffled

Jesus in me
That is fiction - Jesus was most certainly NOT god by any stretch of imagination
Just because you say so - does not make it true

And what exactly did god say? did she speak with you? do you have a direct line?

All you have is the words attributed to god written in a now forgotten language translated and re published many times over - ALL done by humans that walked on two feet, ate, slept and pooped like everyone else

I believe so. He accepts the words attributed to Him

Muffled

Jesus in me
The Christians, to my knowledge, will try to educate and covert - the history of Muslims until very recently has been to force and intimidate - one can be ignored - the other one not - hence the offense

I believe I attended a Friday prayer meeting and no Muslim tried to convert me or force me into anything. I invited someone to attend church but No one ever showed up.

Muffled

Jesus in me
"Jesus' resurrection was intentional deception by Allah" Unquote

Sorry, G-d does not do any deception, it is people who got deceived from a situation.

Jesus did not die a cursed death on the the Cross, as Jews of that time had planned and or ordinary Christians thought of . Jesus survived miraculously against all odds, he was treated in the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea by physicians like Nicodemus with the prescriptions of treatment already by told by Jesus to him.

As to what happened at that time, please read my posts #1, #5 , #6 , #8 and #9 in another thread , please.

Regards

I believe that is not true. Although the nature of God is truth He is not above deceiving His enemies.

I believe I can agree with that. I see it all the time.

I believe this is not exactly true.

I believe that is pure fantasy and does not agree with the written records.

I don't believe what you say is reliable. I also have posts but mine are reliable.