• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Pope is the Antichrist!!!

Muffled

Jesus in me
I used to attend Baptist---Far removed from God. The teachers lie to many and tell them they are born again even though they remain in their practice of sin. Heb 10:26)
You may teach theology of the schools of men, but you don't know what Jesus taught.

I believe yo went from the frying pan into the fire.

Faithofchristian

Of course I believe I understand and the inteprretation is just as symbolic as the prophecy. What you don't understand is what the symbols stand for.

It's easy to know what the symbols stand for.
God has given in the book of Revelation to know what those symbols Represents.

kjw47

I believe yo went from the frying pan into the fire.

The majority of Men reason falsely 24/7--they possess this kind of heart--Jeremiah 17:9)
Their hearts desires mislead them away from God and his will.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The majority of Men reason falsely 24/7--they possess this kind of heart--Jeremiah 17:9)
Their hearts desires mislead them away from God and his will.

I believe I am not in the majority that reasons falsely and God does know my heart and approves.

I believe the problem with JW's is not the heart but the reasoning. However there is one heart problem I have noticed. JW's block a person out if that person has a logical view that contradicts what they think they know.

lostwanderingsoul

"Antichrist is not a single person but the general feeling among people that they do not believe in Christ. You can see right here in these forums that a great many people are "antichrist".

kjw47

I believe I am not in the majority that reasons falsely and God does know my heart and approves.

I believe the problem with JW's is not the heart but the reasoning. However there is one heart problem I have noticed. JW's block a person out if that person has a logical view that contradicts what they think they know.

I haven't blocked you out.
Few know the reality of life concerning what occurs 24/7-365 on earth. Mortals have very little control--the spirit world is in control. There is a table of demons present on this earth and a table of God---God says one cannot partake off the table of demons and his table( 1Cor 10:21)
That is where satan has 99% mislead. He accomplished it centuries ago.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
That is where satan has 99% mislead.
And maybe he "misled" your fellow JW's and you?

By chance, did you ever read John 3[16], which is often referred to by Christians as being "the Bible in a nutshell"? It's really quite a simple verse, and it doesn't include all the fabricated and judgmental stories that the JW's love to have you believe.

kjw47

And maybe he "misled" your fellow JW's and you?

By chance, did you ever read John 3[16], which is often referred to by Christians as being "the Bible in a nutshell"? It's really quite a simple verse, and it doesn't include all the fabricated and judgmental stories that the JW's love to have you believe.

No matter what--bottom line---John 3:16 speaks about the real Jesus not the fake one taught in the house divided that will not stand.
Strange how 0 trinity scholars can prove one thing in error that the JW,s teach.

metis

John 3:16 speaks about the real Jesus not the fake one taught in the house divided that will not stand.
And this is the "real Jesus" that Christian denominations around the word worship, and if you think that's not true, then maybe it's you who worships a fake "Jesus". When I go to various churches on Sunday, normally there are three of four different readings that are quoted directly from the Bible.

Maybe do some "church-hopping" to see how different Christian denominations worship, and then maybe you'll see how the JW teachers are lying to you. Oh, wait a minute, they teach you not to go to these other churches, and why do you think this is the case, kjw47? Is it that they really don't want you to see for yourself that they're lying to you? Why don't you go and find out for yourself.

kjw47

And this is the "real Jesus" that Christian denominations around the word worship, and if you think that's not true, then maybe it's you who worships a fake "Jesus". When I go to various churches on Sunday, normally there are three of four different readings that are quoted directly from the Bible.

Maybe do some "church-hopping" to see how different Christian denominations worship, and then maybe you'll see how the JW teachers are lying to you. Oh, wait a minute, they teach you not to go to these other churches, and why do you think this is the case, kjw47? Is it that they really don't want you to see for yourself that they're lying to you? Why don't you go and find out for yourself.

I don't worship Jesus. He is a created being. God gave him all he has. He clearly told satan in the wilderness--It is to Jehovah God alone one must render sacred service. Few listen to Jesus--dogmas get in the way.

metis

Few listen to Jesus--dogmas get in the way.
Such as with the JW's, who tell everyone else that their dogma is wrong while claiming that their own dogma is right. There's a name for that.

kjw47

Such as with the JW's, who tell everyone else that their dogma is wrong while claiming that their own dogma is right. There's a name for that.

Yes--its called---One truth, one faith, one God, one religion.

metis

Yes--its called---One truth, one faith, one God, one religion.
And since the JW's cannot possibly qualify when Jesus said that he'd guide his church until the end of time, then you gotta rather serious problem.

kjw47

And since the JW's cannot possibly qualify when Jesus said that he'd guide his church until the end of time, then you gotta rather serious problem.

Not at all. It was foretold to go away--then the great apostasy arises( religion that came out of Rome) or else truth would never come back unless the great apostasy came first. 2Thess

metis

Not at all. It was foretold to go away--then the great apostasy arises( religion that came out of Rome) or else truth would never come back unless the great apostasy came first. 2Thess
Well, let's see about that:

Matt.16[18] And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it.

Ephesians 5[25] Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,

I Timothy 3[15] if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth

Matthew 17[17] If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
[18] Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Notice that in each case what is being referred to was the existing church at that time and how it is to continue. There simply is no logical way that the JW's can be plugged into this since they simply did not exist then, nor did they come into existence until many centuries later. The "apostasy" that you cite deals with defections from the apostolic church, and the JW's are a part of that "apostasy" since they cannot trace their roots back to the apostles and Jesus.

kjw47

Well, let's see about that:

Matt.16[18] And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it.

Ephesians 5[25] Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,

I Timothy 3[15] if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth

Matthew 17[17] If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
[18] Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Notice that in each case what is being referred to was the existing church at that time and how it is to continue. There simply is no logical way that the JW's can be plugged into this since they simply did not exist then, nor did they come into existence until many centuries later. The "apostasy" that you cite deals with defections from the apostolic church, and the JW's are a part of that "apostasy" since they cannot trace their roots back to the apostles and Jesus.

The biggest problem of all is they do not listen to Jesus. ---- Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you. ( sustenance, covering, spirituality) ---What a great promise from Jesus, That his Father would provide those 3 things if they applied this teaching. Matt 6)
They wont even teach that to the needy along with the temp fix they give out--that is strange--Jesus wants all to know that super important truth. Jesus meant-EVERY teaching he gave to us. His real teachers teach--every utterance from God. Because Jesus said man had to live by them.

Last edited:

metis

The biggest problem of all is they do not listen to Jesus. ---- Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you. ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
They wont even teach that to the needy along with the temp fix they give out--that is strange--Jesus wants all to know that super important truth. Jesus meant-EVERY teaching he gave to us. His real teachers teach--every utterance from God. Because Jesus said man had to live by them.
I really wish you'd actually respond to that which I posted versus deflecting onto something else.

But, hey, it's your time and money, and if you want to donate to an organization that fabricates divisiveness and dishonesty, that's certainly your choice.

kjw47

I really wish you'd actually respond to that which I posted versus deflecting onto something else.

But, hey, it's your time and money, and if you want to donate to an organization that fabricates divisiveness and dishonesty, that's certainly your choice.

My Teachers were smart enough not to allow the young men to kill their own brothers in Christ who would have stood on both sides of these 2 wars of hatred-ww1,ww2. How come your pope was so blind enough to throw Jesus away and allow them to stand on both sides and kill each other in hatred?

metis

How come your pope
I sorta hate to bust your little bubble but I ain't Catholic.

your pope was so blind enough to throw Jesus away
Except that the popes haven't done that, and if your JW teachers tell you that they have, this is just another one of their dishonest and highly bigoted lies. Too bad you've allowed them to brainwash you with their lies, so maybe do some homework on your own instead of blindly believing them.

If you continue to spout their dishonest and bigoted lies even after checking things out on your own, they you're being just as dishonest and bigoted as they are, sorry to say.

and allow them to stand on both sides and kill each other in hatred?
Except Torah mandates that one use force at last resort to keep the innocent from being slaughtered.

You do believe in God, doncha? Since I assume you do, do you believe that God inspired the OT? If so, and if you believe He's the same God as found in the NT, then in order for you to be consistent you have to accept the fact that God allows for the use of force as last resort to protect the innocent. If you don't believe that, then you simply don't believe in God.