• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Pope is the Antichrist!!!

djhwoodwerks

Who Taught Jesus? God did.

Luke 2:46-47 (ESV Strong's) After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. 47 And all who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his answers.

kjw47

Luke 2:46-47 (ESV Strong's) After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. 47 And all who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his answers.
God is not the Father of the rank and file witness, because Jesus isn't their Brother. He is only Brother to the 144,000 elite. God can't be their Father if Jesus is not their Brother.

Wow it must be true, you thought it. Let me throw my last 55 years away in seeking truth and believe you. NOT.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I Corinthians 1:10-- unity of thought, no division= a single religion.
It certainly ain't the JW's who would qualify as it is impossible for them to trace their leadership back to the apostolic church. The CC can-- the JW's can't-- and Jesus said he'd guide the church to the end of time, so it had to exist while he still was alive.

kjw47

It certainly ain't the JW's who would qualify as it is impossible for them to trace their leadership back to the apostolic church. The CC can-- the JW's can't-- and Jesus said he'd guide the church to the end of time, so it had to exist while he still was alive.

No the CC cannot-- They came out of Rome well over 200 years after Jesus lived-- There is no trinity god in existence--Jesus has 0 to do with any religion serving it.
Facts--The Christians were being killed off after Jesus and the apostles were killed--The religion went underground at best--The great apostasy rose up--Not until here in these last days did truth come back-Dan 12:4)
Jesus religion was alive when he lived-- All can see the work he began-Luke 10--Acts 20:20) it does not stop until the end.

metis

No the CC cannot-- They came out of Rome well over 200 years after Jesus lived--
Your ignorance on this manner is showing, and if you actually wanted to be honest about this you would have looked up the links I gave you to show just how wrong you are. Again, try Wikipedia's article on the "Catholic Church", which is clearly from a non-Catholic and neutral source. But I bet you won't because, as they say, "ignorance is bliss". Hey, maybe you'll decide to live on the wild side and actually take a chance that will actually show you how theologically dishonest your JW leaders are.

Yep, they're lying in the name of "God"-- can't get much more pathetic than that.

kjw47

Your ignorance on this manner is showing, and if you actually wanted to be honest about this you would have looked up the links I gave you to show just how wrong you are. Again, try Wikipedia's article on the "Catholic Church", which is clearly from a non-Catholic and neutral source. But I bet you won't because, as they say, "ignorance is bliss". Hey, maybe you'll decide to live on the wild side and actually take a chance that will actually show you how theologically dishonest your JW leaders are.

Yep, they're lying in the name of "God"-- can't get much more pathetic than that.

You see like this-2Cor 4:4--2Cor 11:12-15.
You wont believe the facts I presented to you.
Here is an overwhelming fact of reality---ww2--The young catholic men were allowed to kill for a insane mass murderer Adolf, kill the young catholic men standing on the allied side. And vica versa. While the teachers and parents all prayed to the same God on both sides of that slaughter( 55 million dead)-- If this is the Jesus you read about, its not the one in the bible.-1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought, no division. They threw Jesus away just like Peter denying him 3 x after all see saw out of fear of a man. They have twisted Gods word into oblivion on certain truths. To fit false council teachings= Fact.

Love amongst themselves - a true mark--Hard to display that to the world when they are blowing each others heads off.
I don't say it to be mean, I say it because its fact.

metis

You see like this-2Cor 4:4--2Cor 11:12-15.
You wont believe the facts I presented to you.
Here is an overwhelming fact of reality---ww2--The young catholic men were allowed to kill for a insane mass murderer Adolf, kill the young catholic men standing on the allied side. And vica versa. While the teachers and parents all prayed to the same God on both sides of that slaughter( 55 million dead)-- If this is the Jesus you read about, its not the one in the bible.-1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought, no division. They threw Jesus away just like Peter denying him 3 x after all see saw out of fear of a man. They have twisted Gods word into oblivion on certain truths. To fit false council teachings= Fact.

Love amongst themselves - a true mark--Hard to display that to the world when they are blowing each others heads off.
I don't say it to be mean, I say it because its fact.
All you are doing with the above can be called "theological dishonesty" since you are deflecting to something that we weren't talking about.

Muffled

Jesus in me
So who is the beast that comes up out of the sea Revelation 13:1 ?

Who is the beast that comes up out of the earth, Revelation 13:11?

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.

I believe the leopard is a symbol of the Alexandrian empire, It is spotted because it is broken up into spots.
I believe the bear is a symbol of the Persian empire and at the foot or southern end is Saudi Arabia.
I believe the lion is a symbol of the Assyrian empire and the head is Turkey with the mouth being the Dardanelles.

I think but am not sure that the Dragon stands for China which is a powerful nation in the world today.

I believe that is the Antichrist who makes himself to appear like Christ but is really a dragon and in league with the first beast.

Muffled

Jesus in me
At the tower of Babel-- they were sent out to all parts of the earth carrying the pagan practices that live on to this day.Through false religion and celebrations.

I believe that doesn't change anyhting it would still be whores instead of whore.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Then how do you explain--34,000 religions claiming to be Christian, but only one has Jesus--yet all teach spiritual things.
Who Taught Jesus? God did.

I believe someone is exercising ego. There are many denominations that have Jesus and they are not separate religions but simply different beliefs about the same religion.

Faithofchristian

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.

I believe the leopard is a symbol of the Alexandrian empire, It is spotted because it is broken up into spots.
I believe the bear is a symbol of the Persian empire and at the foot or southern end is Saudi Arabia.
I believe the lion is a symbol of the Assyrian empire and the head is Turkey with the mouth being the Dardanelles.

I think but am not sure that the Dragon stands for China which is a powerful nation in the world today.

I believe that is the Antichrist who makes himself to appear like Christ but is really a dragon and in league with the first beast.

Your right, it's what you believe. and not what God has said throughout the book of Revelation as to who the Leopard,bear, lion, all Represents.

metis

Except the book of Revelation was understood by those who lived near the end of the 1st century, so the symbols involved had to exist and have meaning then, not necessarily now. As to the "666", for example, it says that those who are wise will know who this refers to, put in the present tense then, not the future tense that could pertain to now.

Faithofchristian

Except the book of Revelation was understood by those who lived near the end of the 1st century, so the symbols involved had to exist and have meaning then, not necessarily now. As to the "666", for example, it says that those who are wise will know who this refers to, put in the present tense then, not the future tense that could pertain to now.

Your right about that again.

It's what those believed, and Not what God has said in his word.

You lean to much towards what man will say, Than look at what God will say in his word.
Maybe if you put down what man will say, and listen to what God will say, You may find yourself further ahead.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Your right, it's what you believe. and not what God has said throughout the book of Revelation as to who the Leopard,bear, lion, all Represents.

Ah you speak for God now do you? I speak for God but I wouldn't go so far as to say my interpretations come from Him. However I am willing to listen to what you think is the case so I can debunk it.

Faithofchristian

Ah you speak for God now do you? I speak for God but I wouldn't go so far as to say my interpretations come from Him. However I am willing to listen to what you think is the case so I can debunk it.

There is no where I said I speak for God.

But what I did say, is that God has foretold in the book of Revelation what the Leopard and Bear and Lion who they represent throughout the book of Revelation.

Therefore God has already given the interpretation of who they are and they represent throughout the book of Revelation.
Which is still future from us.

Muffled

Jesus in me
There is no where I said I speak for God.

But what I did say, is that God has foretold in the book of Revelation what the Leopard and Bear and Lion who they represent throughout the book of Revelation.

Therefore God has already given the interpretation of who they are and they represent throughout the book of Revelation.
Which is still future from us.

Be my guest and present what you think it is but I believe I don't see it that way.

Faithofchristian

Be my guest and present what you think it is but I believe I don't see it that way.

Is it that hard for you to understand, I said God has given in the book of Revelation the interpretation.
Do you not understand, God Has given the interpretation.
You keep referring to me. It's not me.
It's God that has given the interpretation
It's God that has given the interpretation.

Do you understand