• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Plurality of God, The First and the Last

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
GINOLJC, to all.

thanks for the reply., second then You ERROR, Psalms 90:2 "Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.". this is a general mistake of some Jews also. was not God manifest in flesh as a man, his own IMAGE? yes, and Jesus is this "LAST" ADAM, which is done away with, for in the resurrection, this flesh is no more, for God give us new BODIES, which are not NATURAL. . and No, the Lord Jesus, (the spirit), did not DIE, but the body did, which is a NATURAL or "FIRST" death. so your, " Jesus being the ' first ' and the ' last ' to come to life.", is an ERROR for many are come to life in the resurrection. so you're reproved there. now as for as the First and the Last, scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." and to be sure that he God, the Lord Jesus is this Adam of flesh that is done away with is the same one person "GOD". scripture, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." so reprove you there, and is Not Jesus God? yes, and who is the "LAST" Adam?", yes. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit." so God as the LAST is the END to all NATURAL Flesh, Bit as Spirit he is to all EVERLASTING LIFE, so there is no conflict in the OLD and NEW Testament scriptures, only one needs to separate the flesh from the Spirit, which the bible states "Rightly dividing the word of TRUTH". you're reprove there.
always remember only the "FLESH died, Spirit don';t die .... NATURAL DEATHS. ok.

Spirit, God, the Lord Jesus has no beginning, only in CREATION, when he came into it. and ended , or terminated the NATURAL Flesh of Man. so for a little humor, and I say again for a little humor, we can see God, the Lord Jesus as the "TERMINATOR" of Natural flesh.... (smile). .... YIKES, ... see, (understand, he went back in time and terminated the flesh for all mankind to have a better, or EVERLASTING Life). there is nothing new under the sun. Hey that a good movie script... (smile). lol, lol, lol,

so is he the LAST to be resurrected... too? no... see above.

the FIRST one to recieve the NEW BODY, again see above.

Another ERROR on your Part. did you not READ, Hesus eaise up his own Body? for he is "GOD, your LLR for today. scripture, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?" John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said." DID YOU SEE THAT? JESUS RAISED UP HIS OWN TEMPLE/BODY. so you're reproved there also.

Listen up people... JESUS is God "SHARED", EQUALLY in Flesh as the Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last, there is no getting around it.

PICJAG, 101G.
I don’t think you have a real good grasp of the doctrine of the Trinity. You seem to be tilting at windmills.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
GINOLJC, to all.
." DID YOU SEE THAT? JESUS RAISED UP HIS OWN TEMPLE/BODY. so you're reproved there also. Listen up people... JESUS is God "SHARED", EQUALLY in Flesh as the Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last, there is no getting around it...PICJAG, 101G.

Yes, listen up people and please read and comprehend what you think Gospel writer Luke wrote at Acts of the Apostles 2:32 and what Paul wrote.
God resurrected Jesus, and at Acts of the Apostles 3:15 that God raised Jesus up.
Acts of the Apostles 5:30 that God raised up Jesus.
Acts of the Apostles 10:40 that God raised up Jesus.
Acts of the Apostles 13:30 that God raised Jesus from the dead.
Acts of the Apostles 13:37 Jesus whom God raised, Psalms 16:10
Romans 4:24 believe on 'him' who that raised up Jesus and Romans 8:11.
Galatians 1:1God the Father who raised raised Jesus from the dead.
Ephesians 1:20 when ' He' (God) raised up Jesus from the dead.
Colossians 2:12 God who raised Jesus from the dead.
Hebrews 13:20 God brought from the dead our Lord Jesus.
Heavenly resurrected Jesus who appeared in front of the person of his God - Hebrews 9:24

Even the resurrected ascended to Heaven Jesus still thinks he has a God over him as per Revelation 3:12.

101G

Yes, listen up people and please read and comprehend what you think Gospel writer Luke wrote at Acts of the Apostles 2:32 and what Paul wrote.
God resurrected Jesus, and at Acts of the Apostles 3:15 that God raised Jesus up.
Acts of the Apostles 5:30 that God raised up Jesus.
Acts of the Apostles 10:40 that God raised up Jesus.
Acts of the Apostles 13:30 that God raised Jesus from the dead.
Acts of the Apostles 13:37 Jesus whom God raised, Psalms 16:10
Romans 4:24 believe on 'him' who that raised up Jesus and Romans 8:11.
Galatians 1:1God the Father who raised raised Jesus from the dead.
Ephesians 1:20 when ' He' (God) raised up Jesus from the dead.
Colossians 2:12 God who raised Jesus from the dead.
Hebrews 13:20 God brought from the dead our Lord Jesus.
Heavenly resurrected Jesus who appeared in front of the person of his God - Hebrews 9:24
first thanks for the reply, second, there is no thinking required, but FACT. you "KNOW", Jesus, the Lord is "GOD" right?.... hello. listen to the bible, no need to think... "KNOW". John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?" John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." now listen very carefully to the very next verse,

John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."
now, put your thinking caps on. if Peter and the Other disciples did not believe what the Lord Jesus said, (and they remembered what he said), if they said "God" raise up that body, and based on John 2:22 here, then you're saying that they all got alzheimer at once, NO, because the scripture said, John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said." when he, he, he, he, was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered. now as said, either Peter and the other disciples all got alzheimer all at once, or they LIE when they said "GOD" raised him up, (and they did not lie). or they are telling the truth, and Jesus is God in that as he, Jesus, said, " in three days I will raise up my body". so is the Lord Jesus lying as well as his chosen disciples, or is one willing to believe the Lord Jesus and his chosen disciples with KNOWLEDGE and UNDERFSTANDING of the Scriptures, meaning the TRUTH?... it's your choice. for one cannot argue the scriptures, they are not changing at anytime, either for me or anyone else. so arguing over the scriptures is not an options. either you believe the scriptures or not. that's it.

"Heavenly resurrected Jesus who appeared in front of the person of his God - Hebrews 9:24". Oh how nice that sounds... well the TRUTH is he, JESUS, the EQUAL SHARE is God himself in "TIME", "PLACE", "RANK", and "ORDER", in the ECHAD of himself in Glorified Flesh. this is the whole reason why God, the Lord Jesus, came in flesh, A. to redeem, B. Save, and C. Mediate untill all things are reconstituted. ... hello.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

TIME, PLACE, RANK and ORDER - Philippians 2:9-11
Philippians 2:9 "Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:" Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;" Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
GINOLJC, to All.
This is what I been saying all alone, TIME, PLACE, RANK, and ORDER. lets see it. THIS IS THE "LORD" SPEAKING, IN THE OT. Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." THERE IT IS.
the "LORD" said unto me every knee shall boe, and every tongue shalle confess. but did not Philippians 2:11 say unyo thye Lord Jesus? listen, "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." and Lord here is "GOD", the same one Person. because Isaiah 45:23 said, "I have sworn by myself". now this, Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." the same one Person spoken of in in Philippians 2:11, is the same person in Isaiah 45:23.
PICJAG, 101G.

101G

to all, as said, reconsider what this topic is about. is God the First and the Last which the bible clearly states in the ECHAD of ordinal Difference, or is God a pluality in unity of three? persons
the Bible clearly states God is a ECHAD, Deuteronomy 6:4, but the question, a "ECHAD" how? in persons that are separate and distinct? or within himself as the EQUAL SHARE as Philippians 2:6 states, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" FORM here is "NATURE". so if the Lord Jesus is in, in, in, the Form/Nature of God. but is this nature in three separate persons? or in the EQUAL SHARE of his OWN-SELF in Flesh. well the term "with" here in Philippians 2:6 nails it. as well as in John 1:1 where the Word was "with" God, and John 1:1c nails it by stating "and the Word was God".

the starting place for the end, ( Philippians 2:6, and John 1:1), is at Genesis 1:1 and Deuteronomy 6:4. if we get the foundation correct, then our building/Doctoral beliefs will stand. else it will fall.

so, getting it right is a must for the true believer in Christ.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

There is only one "First" and "Last", and that the Lord Jesus, both OT, and NT. Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" now OT, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
these scriptures cannot be denied. it's the same one Person.

PICJAG, 101G.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
There is only one "First" and "Last", and that the Lord Jesus, both OT, and NT. Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" now OT, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
these scriptures cannot be denied. it's the same one Person.

PICJAG, 101G.
Isaiah doesn’t inform any discussion of the Trinity. In order to do that, Isaiah would necessarily have to include Jesus in its theological formulations. Since Jesus does not appear in Isaiah, indeed, was not conceived of by the authors of Isaiah, Isaiah cannot speak with any authority as to Jesus’ relationship to God, or his theological position in the Xtian pantheon.

101G

This is true of many Christians today, 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." this is Generation X, not only X, but Y and Z, also.... they, none of them are able to come to the knowledge of the truth. again, "Ye have not because ye ask not".
Many still think that God is three separate persons. but we ask you to consider what you read vs what you been taught by man. for example, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" and this, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
one cannot deny these two scriptures here as to who made all things. to do so is to deny God. but the bible is full of scriptures just like these. contradicting men theological doctrine, over and over. as the apostle Peter said, "SAVE YOURSSELVES", (acts 2:40).

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

GINOLJC, to all.
the key answer to God's plurality is being the "SHARE" of one's self in Ordinal designation of First/Father and Last/Son in "TIME", "PLACE", "RIANK", and "ORDER". God is ONLY ONE person who is a plurality of his own-self diversified in Flesh. this is proved out in the "Shema", meaning "hear" in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
the term one here is the plurality of God of HIMSELF in Ordinal designation of First and Last, in TIME. just as Isaiah Isaiah 41:4, and 44:6 and 49:12 clearly points out. this is the KEY to God's plurality as ONE PERSON.
PICJAG, 101G.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
To understand God’s Plurality, the question that must be asked, “is it in persons, as other members of the Godhead, or is it within his OWN-SELF as his own EQUAL SHARE of himself. the bible is clear, we can KNOW the Godhead, scripture, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them." Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

so there is no excuse, NOT to KNOW. we will examine this knowledge from the ROOT up, provided by the bible, (kjv). which will set the stage of our understanding. and this Root information is found right in the beginning, the book of Genesis.

the Godhead ROOT Scripture for this understanding is Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.".
this term “GOD” here is H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

so where and what did this word originate from? answer it's root wrod. and that root word is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.

my source for both definitions above are from the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

so lets get at the ROOT of understanding the Godhead as a Plurality. question asked, will be answered……. guaranteed, based on the bible, the (kjv).
PICJAG, 101G.
Elohim can be singular or plural depending on the context. When referring to the One True God, it is singular. We know this because the verb tenses are for the singular.

God is not plural in the Tanakh.

101G

Elohim can be singular or plural depending on the context. When referring to the One True God, it is singular. We know this because the verb tenses are for the singular.

God is not plural in the Tanakh.
GINOLJC,
First thanks for the reply, second, we have to disagree with you on H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') as being single. only "God" the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) is singular. from which H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') comes from. according to the definition,
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Compare: H5945, H7706, H8199, H4397

so, H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is plural, but the quesrion is, "plural in what?" persons, or Nature. the is answered in Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
here the term "beginning" indicates how God is plural... in Nature, in "TIME", "PLACE", "RANK", and "ORDER", as the ANOTHER of himself in Flesh that was TO COME. and Zechariah 13:7 makes this very clear, "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."
Zechariah 13:7 is referring to the Christ, God's OWN ARM, God himself shared in Flesh. this is the Key to God's plurality. ANOTHER of himself, "EQUALLY SHARED" in Flesh as a man. this is proved out in Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" and in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" where clearly the NATURE is SHARED of ONE Single Person. not two Gods /Spirits, not, only ONE God SHARED in Spirit. this is the plurality of God as ONE.

point to KNOW: in Deuteronomy 6:4, it states, our God is "ONE" is ONE LORD. did you see it? ... ONE "LORD" but is it not in the Tanakh? that the "Lord" is God. Psalms 114:7 "Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob;". see it now? or this, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." and the same "Lord" at his, "the LORD" right in verse 5 is
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]

KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113
Compare: H3068, H1167, H1168

the definition states, [am emphatic form of H113] and H113 is the "Lord" in 110:1 so in context the "Lord" is the "LORD". Oh yes, God is a plurality of HIMSELF, and no one else.
if you can explain differently please post your reply.

PICJAG, 101G.

IndigoChild5559

GINOLJC,
First thanks for the reply, second, we have to disagree with you on H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') as being single. only "God" the H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) is singular. from which H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') comes from. according to the definition,
[plural of H433]
Compare: H5945, H7706, H8199, H4397

so, H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is plural, but the quesrion is, "plural in what?" persons, or Nature. the is answered in Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
here the term "beginning" indicates how God is plural... in Nature, in "TIME", "PLACE", "RANK", and "ORDER", as the ANOTHER of himself in Flesh that was TO COME. and Zechariah 13:7 makes this very clear, "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."
Zechariah 13:7 is referring to the Christ, God's OWN ARM, God himself shared in Flesh. this is the Key to God's plurality. ANOTHER of himself, "EQUALLY SHARED" in Flesh as a man. this is proved out in Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" and in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" where clearly the NATURE is SHARED of ONE Single Person. not two Gods /Spirits, not, only ONE God SHARED in Spirit. this is the plurality of God as ONE.

point to KNOW: in Deuteronomy 6:4, it states, our God is "ONE" is ONE LORD. did you see it? ... ONE "LORD" but is it not in the Tanakh? that the "Lord" is God. Psalms 114:7 "Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob;". see it now? or this, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." and the same "Lord" at his, "the LORD" right in verse 5 is
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]

KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113
Compare: H3068, H1167, H1168

the definition states, [am emphatic form of H113] and H113 is the "Lord" in 110:1 so in context the "Lord" is the "LORD". Oh yes, God is a plurality of HIMSELF, and no one else.
if you can explain differently please post your reply.

PICJAG, 101G.
I stand by what I said.

101G

I stand by what I said.
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second that's fine, but the word of God is mot changing for me nor you, or anyone else. so you can stand wherever you like, but it's not changing the TRUTH, not one bit.
PICJAG, 101G.

101G

Now, to all...... we suggest many re-read Genesis 1:1. and think for a second. if something comes form an outside source then it's not of the source. but, if it come from the Source, then it's of the Source. meaning the Source and what comes from it is the same. so if God is the "ONE" suprem being, as the definition states,
H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.)
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).

then H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') which is the plural of H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.) must be the same ONE PERSON, or else one have two separate and distinct persons.which is anti bible.

but what if H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is the plural of H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.) in a derivation consisting of a numerical SHARE of ONE'S OWN-SELF, in Ordinal Designation, in "TIME", "PLACE", "RANK", and "ORDER"? that would solve the "WE" and and the "OUR" Designation of God, as a plurality of ONE, just as the term "ECHAD describe in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:". God's oneness is confirmed in being the derivation of himself in flesh that was to come.

for there is only ONE "GOD", who is ONE PERSON, the Great "I AM". else one have two separate and distinct persons, meaning two God. because remember H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') COMES FROM H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.), and if it's not H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.), then that person is NOT GOD. it's just that plain and simple.
understand, one needs to KNOW the difference between a "derivative" and a "derivation", or "Source", or "Orgin", for H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is not a derivative of H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.) but the derivation of H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.) that was to come.

Definition Time:
A. derivative: as a NOUN, "something that is based on another source."
B. derivation: as a NOUN. "the obtaining or developing of something from a source or origin."
understand these two words above for proper digestion.

PICJAG, 101G.

IndigoChild5559

GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second that's fine, but the word of God is mot changing for me nor you, or anyone else. so you can stand wherever you like, but it's not changing the TRUTH, not one bit.
PICJAG, 101G.
Yes, the fact that elohim is singular when applied to the one true God, as evidenced by the verb tense, is unchanging.

101G

Yes, the fact that elohim is singular when applied to the one true God, as evidenced by the verb tense, is unchanging.
thanks for the reply, but God is a plurality of ONE as the ECHAD describes in Deuteronomy 6:4. and that plurality of ONE is in Ordinal Designation of First and Last. for Isaiah make it plain as day for us.
Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
the first is with the Last, sound like two persons? well no, it's not. it's only one PERSON. for,
Isaiah 48:12 clear up the matter of one PERSON. "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, it's only ONE PERSON who is GOD in Ordinal Designation of First and Last. this is why the Lord Jesus said, in Matthews 19:4 "he" ....in reference to God, himself as the Ordinal First, made man male and female.
so there is no escaping that God is a plurality of ONE'S-SELF, but it's the same one person who is in the ECHAD of "ONE" that is EQUALLY SHARED in Spirit. that's why the Greeks have two words that describe "ANOTHER" .of one's own-self, or another of someone else. and God is the G243 allos/Another of himself "SHARED" in Flesh. which was to come.
there is no getting around the word of God. only testify to it.
Good Day.
PICJAG, 101G.

101G

You are mistaken about Deut 6:4. The word eloheinu is not a plurality.
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, we disagree with you twice, on the terms, "GOD" and "ONE", in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" and here's why we disagree.
According to the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments, GOD:

[plural of H433]

the
plural of H433? yes, for H433 is the ONE GOD, who is ONE PERSON.
H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator,
Yahweh by name.

and this plurality is confirmed in the Term "ECHAD, or ONE, which is,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.

2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

if you would notice definition #2, it explain the plurality of God in the Order of First, and Last designations which God is, the Ordinal "FIRST"/Father, (Spirit, without Flesh, without Bone, and without Blood, OT). and the Ordinal "LAST"/Son, (Spirit, "G2758 κενόω kenoo, spirit", with Flesh, with Bone, and With Blood. this is the plurality of God in flesh as a Man.
again, there is no getting around it. God is a plurality of "HIMSELF" in Flesh which was to Come.

PICJAG, 101G.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The eternal God never changed.

Change owned change to the eternal.

Part release to be caused as a cause changed then burnt. Separation acted it's cause.

Heavens filled in Infinite space the separation... a thin empty stretched plane only.

So the water heavens mass of is at the ground state. Owns least space. Thins higher above us.

We came out as and from in the image creator the being and conscious. Man first.

So the eternal being a small bodied release embodied and became man.

By heavenly entry the eternal God being lowered it's owned form.

Female human mother seconded the first man's realisation confirmed real.