• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Plurality of God, The First and the Last

rational experiences

Veteran Member
only one thing to note: you said, "Science never was with God". we must disagree, because SCIENCE, that's TRUE SCIENCE is GOD, see 1 Timothy 6:20.
PICJAG, 101G.
Science created creation was from eternal. No God O body existed.

Humans thesis from maths time O bodies only.

In the beginning no form no God.

The eternal caused God to be released by change. O.

We were owners the image of the creator a spirit being. Believe it or not your choice.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Not quite in line with the narrative laid out by Yeshua. When the angel, called the devil, is thrown into the lake of fire, he apparently will "be tormented day and night forever and ever", which seems as long as "eternal". Plus, he was locked up in the abyss for 1000 years beforehand.
.... and we want to know the Bible's definition of the lake of fire.
At Rev. 20:13-14 the lake is defined as ' second death '.
Sinner Satan fits the description as found at Revelation 21:8 and ends up in ' second death ' ( symbolic lake of fire )
So, 'fire' in Scripture is often in connection to: destruction. (Can't glue ashes back together to re-make something )
So, the 'torment' (Not torture) is forever in ' second death ' aka destruction - Hebrews 2:14 B.
ALL the wicked (Satan is wicked) will be 'destroyed forever' - Psalms 92:7; Psalms 104:35; Proverbs 2:21-22

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Science created creation was from eternal. No God O body existed.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

.... and where does science come from _______
When God sends forth His spirit things are created ( visible and invisible ) - Psalms 104:30
What agrees with known science is that energy was needed to create.
At Isaiah 40:26 God supplied the abundantly needed dynamic energy through His strength, His power to create.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
.... and where does science come from _______
When God sends forth His spirit things are created ( visible and invisible ) - Psalms 104:30
What agrees with known science is that energy was needed to create.
At Isaiah 40:26 God supplied the abundantly needed dynamic energy through His strength, His power to create.
Science is a man's choice only as artificial machines then machine reactions.

Telling stories about what you believe first about your human thinking status is termed lying.

Machines proved human science applied by humans men owning using men's science and a mans name worked. Theist himself.

Why they were destroyed...creation isn't a machine.

Pretty basic advice for scientists as just human men. Yes science the practice works by machines. Medical science is with natural products.

Eternal is not energy as it was never burnt. Then you argue for science energy. Energy came from something being burnt allowed you access by burning yourselves. In converting machines.

In Ai you hear the part about burning your human self to get energy today. So did your body an eternal being first get burnt to supply energy?

No.

What lying by words in conscious human life is about.

Then you says parents were the eternal being only and sperm ovary any one of us as one was manifested in their adult human body form.

Parents our life creator. In mind living ovary sperm small bodies your claim the only detail of a human continuance in life. After first two humans died.

Radiation constant as science is what killed them as biology. Advised.

Why you say NDE is close enough advice to kill us all. As death is when a spiritual human said I inherit the eternal body that never left the eternal itself.

Yet our parents had separated. Is the theism used by just humans as satanists.

Came from nowhere to link advice. Means no advice whatsoever.

One human as two humans.

Then Satanists who wrote the bible say women can be rid of. As one of one as I am both man woman in one life as a baby man liar. Claiming if I rid life of one human the other is safe.

One he says men. A God. Better. Holier. Men.

Yet the mother thesis is space and maths

Father mother two by two said reasoning. Was never one.

So one by one life is destroyed.

Is a summary about lying scientists just men who claim science owns created creation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said he came through into the heavens of earth at earths ground space infinite previously filled in by heavens.

No infinite whatsoever in any thesis.

Filled in space was by gases water first liars.

He was first as a human as human. Owned the body exact as an eternal being in eternal has. As a human.

Mother was after him. Came out after he had.

Two exact humans the same....one with the penis...inventor.

Why you see penis images in nuclear causes of human life attacked sacrificed. Cloud images.

Now if you ask how can a man baby and a woman baby be born in one body?

The answer our mother came out after our father so in fact she was his mother first without sex. As an eternal being communicating to his eternal body.

Both became human by water and it's nature existing as the nature garden oxygenating water. The exact advice.

So it has no heavenly connotation whatsoever for a truthful speaker.

Not any atmospheric condition whatsoever.

How two very different humans by sex created two types of human babies. As one body a human female.

Is the only thinking telling stories human memory that is correct about yourself. I am getting life with god as god already was created by its owned journey.

Not any man.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Elohim can be singular or plural depending on the context. When referring to the One True God, it is singular. We know this because the verb tenses are for the singular.

God is not plural in the Tanakh.
Do you believe the Tanach?

YoursTrue

I do, but not in the same way that you do.
Apparently. You don't believe Moses existed, do you? How about the slavery in Egypt? (I think you get the point. There are many in various religious groupings that don't really believe their own tradition or history, even though they may celebrate certain festivals like Passover, perhaps maintaining as some do, they like certain things about it, but don't really believe what their religion is telling them. So what those are saying is that Moses was a mythical character, the book of Genesis is inaccurate, it's a conglomeration of myths, can't be taken as true, that the account of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are not factual, that Jacob and his family did not move to Egypt and so forth and so forth, that it's all a pack of -- myths., , .) Oh well...

YoursTrue

I do, but not in the same way that you do.
So do you believe there is really "one true God"??? You said it like you know. Or maybe are quoting a mythical writing? Is that also a conglomeration of mythical teachings or stories about "one true God"?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
So do you believe there is really "one true God"??? You said it like you know. Or maybe are quoting a mythical writing? Is that also a conglomeration of mythical teachings or stories about "one true God"?
Yes, I really do believe that there is One True God -- the creator. I do not, however, think it matters what name you call him by. If you pray to the creator of the universe, he hears you and answers you.

The thing with myths is that they include not just the fantastical elements, but also a great deal of sensible factual stuff too. You can have a work of historical fiction which accurately portrays the era that it presumes to take place in, and yet the story itself is not historical. Just because there is a dolphin in a legend doesn't mean that there aren't really dolphins.

Let's do this. I'd like for you to read JRR Tolkien's "On Fairy Stories." This will answer, in one essay, 95% of the questions you have for me. Once you have read it, we can resume our discussion. Here it is for free:
https://coolcalvary.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/on-fairy-stories1.pdf

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Apparently. You don't believe Moses existed, do you? How about the slavery in Egypt? (I think you get the point. There are many in various religious groupings that don't really believe their own tradition or history, even though they may celebrate certain festivals like Passover, perhaps maintaining as some do, they like certain things about it, but don't really believe what their religion is telling them. So what those are saying is that Moses was a mythical character, the book of Genesis is inaccurate, it's a conglomeration of myths, can't be taken as true, that the account of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are not factual, that Jacob and his family did not move to Egypt and so forth and so forth, that it's all a pack of -- myths., , .) Oh well...
Were their lots of variations to human DNA born by human sex only in all tribes?

Yes.

Moses one man's thesis only did not pertain to everyone else.

As one man is first a human.
One man first creates owns by body human his owned DNA.

That one man the theist thought for science hence one man leader in science. Hence everyone in science idolises.

Is reality. The one man scientist history.

That one man said the theme tribal families abused was not speaking on their behalf.

Book writers just one man only. He might discuss natural he doesn't own it however.. so are you all mind missing conscious advice yourselves?

Natural man said no man woman is King queen.

Parents grand parents great grand parents human places human self owned history human was great.

Not a king and not a queen.

As royalty is first fake. If you remove it's connotations preached fakery used fakery to preach against it.

The teacher not fake a natural human consciously says I should not really own this discussion advice is fake.

But is forced to unnaturally talk about it. Baha'i warning himself knew.

Father told me the same advice. Needed to teach me yet didn't want to. It was needed not wanted.

Theme men thought about bio natures body removal the depiction man body animal head. Lying. Talking about all dead bodies passed.

As man equals one man living. Any animal type is one animal type living equally with him living.
......living biology the teacher.

Talks about what happened in the past.

Said it ended via Moses. His thesis. A story only.

As earth no longer owned UFO ark attack.
Earth no longer was flooding.
Mountains face no longer covered by cloud mass and no longer disintegrating.

Water ground mass by huge sheets was no longer lifting off ground.

It had stopped. He named the thesis Moses

Arise said arose. O earth sealed the planet fake themed a mountain first peak beneath ground v. O earth is a planet first.

∆ mountain by earth law arose O broke seal volcano of God. Arise arose.

Where earths gas spirit was released.

Not out of stone rock out of the unsealed no rock stone earth.

Is not modern man's science earth rock unsealing nuclear converting was it!!!

Ain in Hebrew was zero 0.
Mount temples science removed mountains holy fusion. Ain he said....Man's science did it temple science on mount.

M. 13 ...

Said it was a caused unholy M ose.

Moses lots of earth mountains ark attacked by UFO eye of RA melt.

Ark shape is eye of RA.

Reasoned a atomic star mass came out as a small sun first like a volcano.

Nuclear rock unsealed time travel back to the sun mass.

All cold removed. No stone whatsoever advice.

Lying. A sun was cold...its no longer an origin sun.

Asteroids sun stones are cold....not when science heats earths space atmospheric paths around sun.

Taught already science was anti creation by practice consuming mass.

As if you took on the sun yourself as a practice to consume earths mass.

The attack didn't stop as Moses it stopped as the UFO hit the mountain as if science was inventing a volcano itself. Ai mountain is not Moses. Moses not a mountain or a man.

A man's thesis only. Stories plus data use.

Thesis string history reasons why. Copied.

The human reasoning.

No man is God so you wouldn't claim a name or a word a science. Yet you did and still do even though human law stopped you by spiritual.brothers organisation.

A theme only written concluded by a man not the original one man scientist his brother only.

Original man scientist life gone sacrificed concluded gone out of DNA. Removed totally.

YoursTrue

Yes, I really do believe that there is One True God -- the creator. I do not, however, think it matters what name you call him by. If you pray to the creator of the universe, he hears you and answers you.

The thing with myths is that they include not just the fantastical elements, but also a great deal of sensible factual stuff too. You can have a work of historical fiction which accurately portrays the era that it presumes to take place in, and yet the story itself is not historical. Just because there is a dolphin in a legend doesn't mean that there aren't really dolphins.

Let's do this. I'd like for you to read JRR Tolkien's "On Fairy Stories." This will answer, in one essay, 95% of the questions you have for me. Once you have read it, we can resume our discussion. Here it is for free:
He may hear a person. Then again, he may not.

So let me understand you, if possible. Since you say you believe there is "one True God...the creator..how do you know this, or reason it out?

YoursTrue

S
I looked at it, see that fairy tales and myths are considered as somehow bonafide by many as pertaining to Moses, David, the captivity of the Israeliites, Sarah, Abraham, Saul, Samuel -- I mean which part (lol, I'm laughing by now) do you think or venture to say is TRUE????

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science names by his man's inferred symbolisms maths in sophism.

Science is laughable.

You then said I am now scientific intelligent and argued. No human symbolisms names. Yet you still named.

Father allows me he says to know. To argue. Father never invented science brothers did.

Okay. Science should not have been chosen.

Two brothers Scientists. One says I'm right so does the other.

Natural by natural mother human sister daughter you taught says you are both wrong by conditions human only.

Man said holy human mother star mind attacked same baby man star mind attacked.

Equal. Listen to your mother's holy life teachings yet you don't. Either of you.

A mother said I loved your father as an equal. I loved my two babies equally. Natural love.

Science is the only liar who thought science by thinking himself.

If he wants to argue pretend no man human exists as your god man answer.

In creation a human female looks and sees all created creation existing without your teachings.

Isn't that funny?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
He may hear a person. Then again, he may not.

So let me understand you, if possible. Since you say you believe there is "one True God...the creator..how do you know this, or reason it out?
In my sacrificed brain gas burnt prickled feeling spiritual aware attack. Just a human born a human.

Female.

Father found me talked to me did not hear me or know me.

So I learnt.

First life human DNA less ice and more water in atmosphere owned less DNA less animals. First.

Lying brother liar. Nasty minded machine user who quotes his machine god and he is the God attacking using machine is asking can I use my new invention as a weapon. Liar.

Making ice melt. Meanwhile gas burning to melt ice kills of microbial water health. DNA diminishes in the attack.

He is warned conscious aware looks at microbes told himself. Ignored his natural advice says it's for science.

DNA increased in ice accumulation as cold gets cold. My freezer proved it to me.

So overtime my brother emerged in DNA the destroyer egotist scientist.

Why by mans natural memory thinks he is pretty special. Is the teaching.

Water mass greater less ice. Father spiritual memories returned as water remassed. As memories in water. Is what I was taught. Here with us always yet not really with us.

It is phenomena causes.

Less brother got to know original father.

Why don't all innocent humans get healed? Is exactly known why. Because they can't.

As DNA in human life accumulated was only in ice presence.

So science man is being lost eradicated in everyone's life thanks brother scientist. We pay the price because of your presence is actual.

IndigoChild5559

God can be neither proven nor disproven using science or reason. But in situations where you can't use science or reason, it seems perfectly reasonable to me to use intuition. And I intuit the existence of God.

IndigoChild5559

I looked at it, see that fairy tales and myths are considered as somehow bonafide by many as pertaining to Moses, David, the captivity of the Israeliites, Sarah, Abraham, Saul, Samuel -- I mean which part (lol, I'm laughing by now) do you think or venture to say is TRUE????
If you did indeed read "On Fairy Stories," then you now have an appreciation for myth, and understand that myths are not lies.

YoursTrue

If you did indeed read "On Fairy Stories," then you now have an appreciation for myth, and understand that myths are not lies.
So is there a myth you believe that makes you think or believe there is one true God? If so, what about that myth induces you to claim there is only one true God?

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

So is there a myth you believe that makes you think or believe there is one true God? If so, what about that myth induces you to claim there is only one true God?
My belief in God is based on intuition. A text that simply talks about God does not prove God.

YoursTrue

My belief in God is based on intuition. A text that simply talks about God does not prove God.
Intuition? Your intuition proves God, please explain how your intuition proves it and how you know it. You just feel it perhaps that there is only one true God?